036

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR DITCHING YOU READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS.  It was because I had 3 major finals papers in 3 consecutive days that I ended studying passed the timing of the last train, hence having to camp overnight in school. For 2 nights. I wanted to update earlier today once my paper ended, but once I reached home, I had a total knock out for 5 hours. Sleeping through all the knockings and drillings that my neighbour was doing for the renovations of his house. 
Thank you for not leaving and thanks for waiting patiently too (: greatly love.


Amy's POV

Today is the photo shoot session for Dream High 2. 
"Annyeong." JinWoon oppa came to say hi to us. 
"Ah mian sunbae, we did not know you are here already. We should gone to greet you first." RaIm unnie quickly stood up and apologise.
"Yah yah. I am not that old ok. And about that, I should be calling you noona." JinWoon oppa joked.
"Fine fine, I know I am old." RaIm unnie gave in.
"Girls, I have something to announce." DaeJung oppa came in.
"I guess I will make a move first? See you girls in the set later." JinWoon oppa waved.  
"Neh. Annyeong." we bowed as he left.
"Ok, I know this is going to be a big shock for you girls." DaeJung oppa paused.
"What?" I worriedly asked.
"Sajangnim wants me to inform you girls that your songs and choreography are out." he announced.
"Oh my god!!!" we started jumping around and scream.
"Wah! Oppa, you scared us. I thought we were going to disband or something like that." MinAh gave DaeJung oppa a very well deserved smack on his arm.
"Tomorrow we will be having a meeting to discuss and rearrange your schedules." DaeJung oppa informed. "We will be reviewing the songs too. And most probably a little of the dance." he continued.
"This is feeling so real now. Oh, are ChaeRin and HyeYong informed already?" I asked.
"HyoAn hyung should have informed ChaeRin. As for HyeYong, I think he told JongRyul hyung to pass the message to her." he nodded.
"Tomorrow is sure going to be a busy day!" I let out.
"When will our debut be? Is it confirmed?" RaIm unnie asked. She is really a leader. Always thinking before all of us.
"You girls are set to debut some time in the middle or end of February. But it has yet to be confirmed." though it is quite worrying as to when exactly we will debut, DaeJung oppa made it sound very assuring.
"I guess the next few months will be very very busy. We will be filming and practicing. HyeYong will be promoting her project songs and practicing." MinAh finally spoke. 
"Don't worry, the 5 of us will stick through this, thick and thin, together. We will be here to give each other support." RaIm unnie ruffled her hair.


RaIm's POV

"HyeYong ah, time to wake up." I tried to wake her up. Usually, she is the first to wake up and leave the dorm for her schedules with INFINITE sunbaenim. Recently due to the recordings of the songs and filming of the MVs, she has been coming back real late, even the next day. Yesterday, once she returned back after her short shopping trip with HoYa, she was a total knock out and have been sleeping till now, 9am.
"Ung..." she made a noise, but her eyes are still closed. She looks really cute sleeping. We wanted to let her sleep more, but not when the meeting with appa and the managers is one hour away!
"Aegi ahh, wake up, we are running out of time." I shook her again. We have decided to nickname her aegi instead of maknae. And partialy because it came from HoAegi. haha.
"Ung... I want to dkmssimd. Don't disturb ircmicrm." uhm, what language was that? 
"I know you are very tired, but we are really running out of time. We have a meeting to go to." I interpreted what she was trying to say and nearly shouted into her ears.
"Ugh... Okok I .. Am *yawn* awake." she kicked off her blanket.
"Hurry up and shower. Amy is preparing breakfast, I will help you pick out your clothes." I patted her back. She dragged her feet out towards the walk in closet room.
"Oh, good morning RaIm appa, Amy omma, ChaeRin unnie and MinAh unnie." she greeted us by our nicknames.
"Aigoo, my baby girl." Amy who was busy preparing breakfast played along. "You are so cute when you wake up, I want to pinch your cheeks badly, but we are running out of time, so hurry up alright."
"Neh. Sorry for waking up so late." she apologised.
"Gwenchana. Pali." we rushed her. As she went in, I opened her wardrobe to pick out a her clothes. I sighed, wondering what to pick. Jeans, jeans, shorts. No skirts?! And only 2 dresses which most probably she have worn quite a few times. For shirts, she is full of dri-fits, mainly those given out during events her school organised. Well, that explains. Engineering - jeans, committee member of her faculty - free tees. Sigh, we got to bring this girl for a little shopping some time soon. I quickly pick out a random shirt and jeans. Lucky they matched. 
"Unnie, are you there?" she called while peeping through the small gap.
"Neh, waeyo?"
"Hehe, but can you bring me my towel?" she chuckled.
"Aigoo, you are really such a cutie." I handed her her purple towel. "And here, we need to bring you for some shopping soon." I handed her her clothes.
"I am done. We can leave now." HyeYong announced after she had finished washing her dishes. "I am *yawn* so tired.*yawn*" she stretched.
"Aigoo..Big baby." I patted her . 
"Yah! That is violation of my !" she jumped. We all laughed at how cute her reaction was.
"Do you have any practice later?" Amy asked.
"Uhm, I don't think so." she stared into the air, trying to recall if she had any practice planned. "Waeyo?"
"We want to bring you to some shopping. At least get some decent dresses and skirts. You are having too much jeans and shorts." I complained.
"But I am in school most of the time, which requires jeans for practical lessons. And then I am at dance or vocal practice, which I wear trackpants or shorts." she whined. "I don't see a need for me to be wearing skirts or dresses."
"Well, yes, my young lady, you do have a lot of need to be wearing skirts or dresses. Before I start my nagging session, you should agree." I threatened.
"Ok.. Ok..but not too explicit ones alright." she sighed. We quickly made our way into the meeting room and waited for appa and some of the others employees to discuss about our schedules and debut and everything.