015

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

MyungSoo's POV

Our shopping day has passed rather quickly. At least this time, we were partially sponsored by our Sajangnim, so we had no complains.
"I wonder if HyeYong will be monitoring us." WooHyun hyung sighed out. We were in the waiting room preparing for our stage.
SungYeol hyung and DongWoo hyung are having their make ups done, WooHyun hyung, Gyu hyung and I were watching the recordings we took to refresh our minds. HoYa hyung and SungJongie were at another corner busy practicing the steps.
"Annyeong hasaeyo. In about 5 minutes, the camera crew will come in to film you boys behind the scenes. Act like you are surprise at the sudden appearance of the camera ok?"  a crew came in and gave us instructions. We nodded and got back into what we were doing. 
5 minutes later..
"Eu?! Annyeong hasaeyo" WooHyun hyung was the first to spot the camera. He started his usual heart throwing. HoYa hyung had to intervene him by faking a punch. causing us to laugh.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, INFINITE leader, SungGyu ipmida." Gyu hyung stole the limelight. Such evil leader.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, makane, SungJong ipmida!" SungJongie introduced in the cutest voice.
After a while of having fun with the camera, we got back into serious mode as our stage was coming up in another 20minutes.
"Yeobusaeyo?" HoYa hyung picked up his phone.
"Hehe..chakamanyo." he said and put it on loud speaker.
"OPPA!" we heard a girl scream.
"Eu? HyeYong?" WooHyun hyung recognises the voice and ran towards the phone.
"Neh oppa." she said cheerfully.
"Why are you calling?" Gyu hyung asked.
"Gyu oppa, why can't I call? You don't want to talk to me?" she faked a cry.
"Yah! Hyung, now you are making her cry." HoYa hyung smacked him.
"Oppas, don't fight. I called you to cheer you on. Your stage is coming up soon right?"
"Neh. Gomawoyo dongsaeng ah." DongWoo hyung came up.
"HyeYong ah? Are you done? We have to pack up." a girls voice sounded.
"Coming soon. Give me a sec." she tried to muffle the phone.
"HyeYong ah. Are you busy?" HoYa hyung asked.
"Nope. I just finished in fact." she answered.
"Go pack up then. I don't want your friends to leave you alone." WooHyun hyung added.
"Neh oppa. OPPAS FIGHTING!!" she cheered. We cheered back and then hung up.
"Ok..Now I am all ready. My princess just called and gave me strength." HoYa hyung did some actions like as if he was Spartan going for war.


Amy's POV

HyeYong just hung up her phone. We heard that there will not be any live broadcast of the performances. We were some what disappointed.
"Girls, are you prepared to show your sunbae's what you have?" Sajangnim came into the studio while we were packing up.
"Neh appa. I am sure we will make them awe." HyeYong was confident. We have been practicing BTD for nearly 2 weeks, mastering them and making sure we were in sync with one another. 
"That is good. According to schedule, they will head back to the dorm first and come to the dance studio at about 4pm. That should give you girls enough time to practice after your school." Sajangnim informed us. We were finally ready to reveal ourselves to INFINITE sunbaenim. I wonder how it would be. SO NERVOUS. 
"Appa, Would you like to visit our dorm?" RaIm unnie offered. "You have not visit our dorm, and now that the furniture are all in, you should"
"Sure. You girls go back and wash up. I will pack dinner for you. See you later." Sajangnim agreed. We left at the same time, but we headed towards the dorm, while Sajangnim headed the opposite direction to get dinner for us.
"Hello girls." Sajangnim greeted us as he entered.
"Annyeong appa." we chorused.
"Wow. Your dorm is so clean. Maybe we should let INFINITE see how you girls keep it so clean." he praised us.
"Aniya. Our living room is clean, but the other rooms are a little messy hehe." ChaeRin revealed.
"Really, lets see. Lets start from your walk in closet?" he walked himself towards the door. "It is as good as new. Just a little more things in here." he exclaimed. 
"Appa, you must be dreaming. How is this a little more things." RaIm unnie pointed out the luggages that we placed in the corner, the towels hanging at the inner sides of the room and some other extra chairs and items here and there.
"If it was INFINITE, this would be a war zone. You will find HoYa's things in DongWoo's cupboard, WooHyun's and SungGyu's items messed up, SungJongie with snacks stuff inside." we chuckled as he revealed the bad side of their dorm.
"I agree." HyeYong second that. She must have had a hard time cleaning their dorm.
"This is our little area." we led sajangnim to the other room. Our study table, shelves and all sorts.
"This feels like a classroom haha" sajangnim joked at the layout of the room. 
"Appa, this is definitely better than a classroom." I said. Classrooms are boring places. Here, this is where our imaginations goes wild. Trust me. The whiteboard in the room was suppose to be used for writing our schedules, but we ended up doodling on it and had to get DaeJung oppa to get a new board for us. 
"Hmm, I am considering of changing the layout of INFINITE's dorm. This seems like a good idea since we are planning to send them back to school." sajangnim tapped his chin.
"Cheong Mal?" HyeYong beamed.
"Of course. I promised you right?" he ruffled her hair. She started jumping up and down in joy.
"You are that happy they can go back to school?" I asked her.
"Of course. They need to have a degree at least. And for HoYa oppa, he did not even finish high school. He will have a long way to go." she sighed.
"No worries. I have talked to Seoul University, they are willing to take in the boys. As for HoYa, Seoul University will let him attend a 1 year crash course and then let him take some exams to see if he fit to enter. For that, I will assign you as his private tutor." sajangnim pointed to HyeYong.
"Me?! I don't think I can." she trailed off.
"Of course you can. As for RaIm and Amy, I suppose you two will be enrolling for University next year too?" he was concern.
"Neh." they both said. 
"What about ChaeRin and MinAh?" he asked.
"We are planning to stop one year of school to concentrate on promotions since we are graduating this year. Then we will enroll to university the following year." ChaeRin informed him of their plans. He nodded his head in agreement.
"As for you our maknae, you have to continue schooling alright?" he smiled at her warmly.
"Neh." she pouted. 
"You will be busy and all sorts, but I want you to complete your polytechnic education before heading on to university." he gave her an appa smile.
"Neh appa."
------
"See you girls tomorrow. Sleep early ok." sajangnim said before leaving.
"Ok appa. See you tomorrow." we sent him off. 
"Good night unnie." HyeYong said  as she tugged herself under her purple blanket.
"Good night." we chorused back. Slowly, one by one, we drifted off to sleep, awaiting for our meeting with INFINITE sunbaenims.