our second honeymoon trip

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

We have been already married for 6 months. our first honeymoon trip was to Maldives, basking in the sun, getting all tanned. Then, it was full force practice with CHARM5 unnies for our second full album to be released in the icy cold December. We were flying around countries, attending end of year award ceremonies, showcases, fanmeetings, promotions, the planes nearly became our bed. But of course, INFINITE oppas kept themselves busy too. Preparing for the Japanese album release in March 2016 and third full album release in Korea, sometime in April.
They said the year of 2015 is the year of Woollim Ent. This might have been to much of a praise, especially when there are bigger companies out there like SM Ent, JYP and YG. I had to agree though. INFINITE and CHARM5 topping charts selfishly, releasing catchy songs every now and then, sweeping up awards selfishly too. 
Will 2016 be the year of Woollim too?? Some asked. Maybe. With our album crossing over 2015 to 2016, INFINITE's album in April, and a new 6 member boy band debuting some time in July, I suppose so.  
Pss, don't ask me about the boy band. I have no idea. They are another secret mission, just like us during our 100-day trial trainee. I only know the oldest is only 20, a 96' baby, and the youngest is only 16 a year 2000 baby. Making feel like some ahjuma instead of a noona. 
February 29 2016. Our very final day of promotions. We were having our dinner together with our dance crew, producers, directors etc to thank them for the hardwork they have put in for our wonderful songs, dance steps, leading us to our endless collections of trophies. 
"Yeobusaeyo?" I was in the middle of celebrations when HoYa oppa called. Not that I was irritated. I never really missed his calls because he always calls at the right timings. But this time, he called at some unearthly hour, in the middle of our celebrations. 
"Wifey~~~" he dragged the last syllabus cutely. 
"Waeyo?" 
"Nothing, I just want to ask what time you will be back home." he sounded like some paranoid husband whose wife is out late at night.
"We are still celebrating, prolly in another 2 hours or so. Why?" I informed him.
"Nothing. Just asking." he sounded a little sad. I could picture him sprawling out somewhere in our house, pouting away.
"Don't worry. HyoAn oppa will drop us off safely." I assured him. 
"Husband is looking for you?" Amy unnie joked too. Apparently, MyungSoo oppa called her too, sounding just like HoYa oppa. And soon, other unnies received their love calls too.
"Ugh, what is wrong with the boys today? They sound like some love-sick man." appa joked. 
"We better send you girls home before they come hunting down on us." Steven Lee oppa, our music producer joked. (if you don't know who he is, he is the awesome man, who produced many many awesome songs for SS501 hehe)


HoYa's POV

Sorry that I couldn't contain my excitement. I just gotten the air tickets, and I want to show it off the my wifey immediately. And, Korea is too cold now. FREEZING!! So, I had plan to make a sweet escape to some sunny island. But, it is no longer any sweet escape, since I found out the other members have planned for their second honeymoon around the same period. Good thing was, while the others took only a 4, 5 days holiday, I greedily took a 7 days holiday. Not my fault though. They could have taken a 7 days holiday too. hehe. But I suppose when I come back from holiday for intensive practice, I will be tortured badly.
Let's see. SungGyu hyung and WooHyun are planning to head to HongKong for their honeymoon. uhm, NO NOT WOOGYU! I meant SungGyu hyung with his with, RaIm noona and WooHyun with his wife, ChaeRin. DongWoo hyung, SungYeol and SungJong planned to go Taiwan. As for MyungSoo and I, sunny island, SINGAPORE! We have been there a few times, but everytime, it would be, fly in, hotel, practice, rehearsals, showcase, interviews, hotel, fly out. There wasn't a real shopping time too. But the thing is......I am wondering how MyungSoo will bear the heat. I heard it is raining a little in Singapore in March? I hope that can put out the craziness in MyungSoo. 
"I am home!!" HyeYong shouted from the doorway.
"WIFEY!!" I ran up to her like a baby boy. 
"Wait wait. I am all oily here and there." she avoided me. Yuppx, she reeked of BBQ chicken and pork!! 
"Ewwww." I pinched my nose naughtily, waving my hands, signalling the she smells.
"Arasso! I am going to bathe now!" she snapped. 
Thank goodness it is winter time. Ever since we had our first time, uhm, you know...after marriage and a few more times every now and then. We have been so comfortable with each other that we sleep nearly bare. Of course, with some pieces of clothe here and there. Making hard for me to control myself. And because of the icy cold winter, we had our warm track pants and a slightly thicker shirt on. Something that brought out my sanity. 
"Close your eyes, I have something for you." I told her as she climbed onto the bed, cuddling under the duvet. I strategically placed the airtickets in the drawer at her side. So I had to lean over, crossing over her to reach out for it.
"Oppa~.." she cooed. 
"Cha, you can open you eyes already." I said, covering my face with the air ticket.
"What..AIR TICKET?!" her tone rised. 
"Uh huh." I nodded proudly.
"Is this for some work?" she pouted a little, seeing that we are going to Singapore.
"Nope, it is purely for honeymoon." I pulled her in, kissing her on her forehead.
"Jincha?" she still could not believe.
"Of course. MyungSoo and Amy is coming with us too, but only for 5 days. We are going for 7. The others are going other places." I told her.
"Means we get to shop? Eat all the delicious food of Singapore? Tour the whole Singapore?" she started to get excited.
"Neh. What ever you want. We will start planning of places to go tomorrow ok?" I kissed her lips, to help her contain her excitement.

 



Why the sudden jump of events? Well, firstly, I am too lazy to write those events stuff. Running here and there for showcases, etc. Secondly, I am sure you would rather have some more *ahem* actions right? So I am just going to fast forward. 
Dang, I just made a huge spoiler!! If you can guess what is going to happen. Don't say!! haha. Don't mention..until it happens ^^
tumblr_m3fg9qBDae1qdons0o1_250.gif HoYa saying his Japanese is awkward, SungYeol counter him, saying he had no problems with Japanese.
tumblr_m3fg9qBDae1qdons0o2_250.gif HoYa : That is because you had no lines.
WHAT?! Seriously, Hoya, even though I love you, but this is bad. I got to teach you a lesson. Spank your . Turn you on so badly, you have to beg me on your knees and I would have to consider if I might pardon you. How could you....
tumblr_m3f7qrKn1r1qdons0o4_250.gif I have no idea how to respond when HoYa said that he is usually this y. And then he did a full body check on himself. tumblr_m3f7qrKn1r1qdons0o2_250.gif With DongWoo presenting himself like this, IN A HOTEL ROOM!! Thank goodness WooHyun is in the room too, or, ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE! hahaha