053

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Sorry, I know it is my bad. My previous 2 chaps are pretty ish. Please forgive me. I realised I had jump the days too fast. And now I am dying to wait for Woollim to upload Valentine day special part 3 on tues so I can write my chap on DongWoo's hidden cam birthday. So for now, and the next few days, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME OK (: sorry. and I lost a subscriber :(
Sorry for the short chapter. As you see, I am trying to stall time. MIANHAE!


HoYa's POV

*Ring ring* 
I quickly rushed out of the bathroom with my hair still wet and picked up the phone.
"OPPA!! ARE YOU ON THE INTERNET NOW?!" the caller screamed through. I nearly dropped my phone.
"Huh what? I just came out from bathing." I said.
"Oh haha. Sorry." she said cutely. "HoYa oppa, please go to any availabe compute with your lovely Wi-Fi and go to youtube." she instructed.
"Neh! Captain HyeYong." I said. 
*ding dong* 
The bell rang.
"Jongie, mind getting the door?" I shouted. 
"COMING!" Jongie shouted. 
"Jongie ah!!!!" everyone came spilling in. Both Jongie and I were shocked. Even Sajangnim came in. 
"I see you are eager?" appa laughed.
"Huh?" I asked.
"Don't tell me you forgot?" Jongie looked like he wanted to cry.
"Uhm, Oppa, what is wrong?" I just remembered that HyeYong was still on the line.
"Ahh..haha, nothing just that the other INFINITE members dropped  in." I replied.
"Oppa, my MV with Jongie oppa is coming up soon." HyeYong was very anxious. "Do you think the viewers will like it?"
"I am sure they will." I assured. 
"Haha. Appa just tweeted." she chuckled. I quickly went to twitter and check.
'Please look forward to CHARM5 HyeYong and INFINITE SungJong with their project duet.' app twetted. Then one by one, INFINITE members tweeted to show their support too. 
"IT IS UP!!!" she screamed. I quickly refreshed and went to Woollim Ent youtube channel.
'Maknae on Top!' and then I clicked. We have watched their MV quite a number of times. But watching it live now, when it has just been uploaded for the whole world to see, is a total new feeling. Everyone gathered around the small screen. Too quickly, the 3:27 minutes long MV came to an end. 
"Otteh otteh?" HyeYong asked. Haha, she always ask that whenever we viewed the MVs. 
I scrolled down to the comments page. And I read out one of the comments.
"2 diva in one MV. JJANG!!" she chuckled at my reply. 
"HYEYONG!!! SARANGHAE! " Jongie shouted into my phone. I glared at him. 
"Look at all the comments!" Gyu hyung commented as he took over the laptop.
"Hehe. I feel some what relieve now that I am receiving such good comments." HyeYong sounded very happy.
"I am sure you are. I can't wait for Trouble Maker to be out hehe." I could picture her nodding in happiness too.
"Tomorrow will be 'Nagging' with Gyu oppa. I can't wait." she said. 


HyeYong's POV

CHARM5 gathered around the TV. I had connected my laptop to the TV so it can be shown on bigger screen. 
"DaeBak!" the unnies cheered. I giggled at their reactions.
"Aniya unnie." I said shyly.
"NOW OUR MAKNAE IS A STAR!! NAMSTAR!" ChaeRin unnie cheered.
"Did I hear my name?" Oppa took over HoYa's oppa phone.
"Haha. Ani. Oppa, beware I will become the new NAMSTAR!" I threatened and laughed.
"Yah Yah. Andwae." He protested. 
"Anyways, how was today's schedule?" oppa had to ask while I am celebrating.
"TIRING!" I complained.
"Yah, what tiring when you weren't answering most of the questions." Amy unnie blew my cover over the phone.
"Aigoo, dongsaeng ah, when will you learn to open up?" oppa asked worriedly.
"I don't know. As long time as Myung oppa started to become talkative?" I teased.
"Yah. What is with me?" I heard Myung oppa annoyed voice.
"Haha. Nothing." I stuck out my tongue. 
"Becareful I start nagging." he threatened.
"Yea right. Most probably you will just try to kill me with your 'Jiu's' glare." I taunted.
"YAH You!" before Myung oppa could continued, he was being muffled.
"Haha. HyeYong ah, I will save you from him." Yeollie oppa laughed. Ah, so he was the one.
"Aigoo..MyungYeol couple surviving in Japan too?" I laughed. 
"YAH!" the two of them shouted. Just like a couple. tsk tsk tsk.