030

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Ok..So..I decided to take a break to read some updated fanfic as well as fan taken pictures of second invasion..And....I could not get back to focusing on my studies anymore. Hahaha..Poor me. That is why I am back. But I will have to force myself to be discipline. Look at all the idols out there. Schooling and being an Idol!! 

HoYa's POV

Some day in early September. Lets say a Sunday. HyeYong have been practicing her 7 songs with us every day. It must have been very hard on her. 
~Meet at the dance studio.~ I received a message. Finally our dance choreograph is out!! She had already started practicing her dance with SungJong and SungYeol. 
"Eu. MianHae my HoAegi." She quickly rushed out of her dorm. 
"It is ok I did not wait long." I tried to look nice but had a very displeased tone. Why?
"Eung~~ HoAegi is angry?" she starts to aegyo. This was practically the only way I could get to see her aegyo now. Now that she has an 'image' set to go towards to, which is the tough maknae, she has stopped being cute. Ok, she is still cute. More like she has stopped acting cute.
"I said it is ok." I pushed my way through.
"Eung~~ A-ing...Don't be angry. Pur-liiisss" she jumped in front of me and do all sorts of aegyo. Luckily we were still in the building. Then I quickly took this chance and pointed towards my pouting lips.
"Andwae!" she realised what I wanted. 
"Fine then." I turned and walked away.
"A-Araso." She pulled me back and gave me a peck on my lips.
"One more." I asked.
"Wae?" she looked slightly disgusted.
"You owe me my morning kiss." I smirked. Defeated, she tip-toe and gave me one long kiss. 
"WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY!" I exclaimed while walking out of the building. I quickly interlaced my fingers with hers as we walked hand in hand towards the bus stop.
"HoYa oppa, did you receive the text?" she asked. I nodded.
"Our dance choreograph is out. I can't wait." I told her excitedly not knowing what exactly was in for the two of us. With that kind of music....Trouble Maker.......
"Ah welcome." the two dance choreographer greeted us.
"MiAh unnie?" HyeYong ran up and hugged the female dance choreo. 
"How are you my dear girl?" she asked back. 
"I am fine. I miss you unnie!!" HyeYong jumped up and down. 
"Yah. Stop being so fan girly. Your boyfriend is here." MiAh noona . She immediately stopped and blushed.
"Haha. Come on lets start with some stretching." JunKyung hyung settled us down. 
"Follow us." MiAh noona said. Our eyes nearly fell out when they got into position. They expect us to do .. *cough* couple stretching? *cough*
"Wae? Why aren't you two stretching?" JunKyung hyung said firmly. We quickly got into position.
"Psst. Do you do this with the others?" I was a little jealous.
"Of Course.....not" she replied. "The other oppas know the line."
"So it is only us?" she nodded at my question. It feels so weird. Yes we hold hands, we hug, we kiss. But doing this just feels weird. I don't know why. 
After stretching, we stood up and went to a corner to watch MiAh noona and JunKyung hyung run through the steps once for us to have an idea what it is like. What happened next was just a killer. How do they expect the two of us dance to that. We may be an official couple, but those touchings. those places were just too much.
"Yah. You two can't be freaking out right? I believe you two have had a lot of skinship that this is considered nothing." JunKyung hyung joked. This is considered SOMETHING! Something big.


HyeYong's POV

I pushed myself off the ground. HoYa oppa offered his hands but I was too freaked out by our dance steps that I ignored him. 
"Don't worry, if things are still awkward, we might change the steps a little." MiAh unnie patted my shoulders.
"Oh and the chorus, we want you two to plan out something on your own. You can use ours as a reference." JunKyung oppa informed us. 
'Be professional.' I kept reminding myself. But how to?! It just feels weird. The starting was alright. We are to stand side by side. HoYa oppa facing the front while I face the back. I am to move my hips along with the music as HoYa oppa does the 'Ah' sounds.
"1, 2, 3--" We did 3 moves that are to be powerful. "Bam Bam Bam Bam." I had to act like I was banging some door really hard.
Then it is HoYa's oppa part. I slide myself a little further from him as he sang and did some freestyle. But for now, we went according to the dance routine.
"HyeYong ah. At your part, you have to strut towards HoYa and stick on him." MiAh unnie told me. What? What? No way. 
"There will be a fix choreo for this, but if you two want to change a little to freestyle we are ok." JunKyung oppa added oil to the fire. Freestyle in his dictionary meaning something more exclusive. Nothing lesser or he will disapprove. Having no choice, I did as told. 
Then everything else from that point onwards was just a step to even being more exclusive. 
"We will skip the chorus part since it will be planned by the two of you. After the chorus, this part must be in." immediately, MiAh unnie and JunKyung oppa danced the following part. 
"Wrap your arms around his head like this." MiAh unnie adjusted my hands. Then she showed it once more on JunKyung oppa as I stared into the mirrors. 
"Don't worry. You can touch me. I will be careful and not touch you." HoYa oppa sensed my nervousness and fear. I tored my eyes away from his mirror and looked into his.
"Ahh! Very good I see you two are practicing some lust eye contact here." JunKyung oppa clapped. WHAT?! No.
"Just stay as close to me, but I will do my best to keep my hands off your skin." HoYa oppa whispered once more. Feeling a sense of assurance, I got myself back into practice. 
However, after nearly 6 hours of practice, MiAh unnie and JunKyung oppa gave up on us.
"We shall just plan your chorus too. As for the starting, you two can do some freestyle movements. And HoYa, I will let you do the dance break part on your own. The backup dancers will learn from you." JunKyung oppa instructed. They sounded a little disappointed. It is not like we did not want to. More like maybe we needed time? JunKyung oppa also instructed that I have to plan out the dance choreo for my rap part near the middle section. I nodded. We continued to practice what ever parts are out for us along with the music. We needed to familiarise ourselves with half the dance at least, that was our target.
"Today seems so awkward." HoYa oppa held on to my hands as we walked out of the building. MiAh unnie and JunKyung oppa has left some time ago as they think they might have been the issue to why we aren't being so 'touchy'.
"Sorry if I make things so awkward." I apologised.
"You did not. You are a very innocent girl. I don't expect you to be dancing like this, even though I am your boyfriend. I know the limits." HoYa oppa squeezed my hands tightly. I smiled warmly at him knowing how much he wants to protect me. 
*growls* Dang stomach of mine.
"Is someone hungry?" HoYa look at me laughing.
"Neh." I said shyly.
"We just had dinner like 3 hours ago!" he made it sound like it was a big thing.
"But we had been dancing all the while." I pouted. "I don't care. At least an ice cream waffer." I demanded.
"Araso. Anything for my baby." We walked towards the nearest mall and went in for an ice cream.

 



tumblr_lz8ctksfCc1qcu8lyo1_500.jpg When even BB cream doesn't want to help.. hehe  I guess that is punishment for not revealing your abs. hehehe

tumblr_lz8gtupkzP1qflg9yo1_500.jpg 
120211 Second Invasion (credit: weibo.com/yobee1881; please do not remove credits!)LOOK AT SUNGYEOL's BICEPS OH MY GOD!! 

and yea..I just watched INFINITE's BOAF last epi.. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE ADOPT DUBU!! WHY?! What has this world become?! I cried badly. That is all I can say to avoid any blooper. Want to know more, go and watch it yourself. I don't want to spoil the last epi.
That's all for today. *Byeong*