080

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

It is time for the girl's to go up stage and perform live. I am sure they will be making the headlines tomorrow. 
"I.AM.SO.NERVOUS. AHHH!" HyeYong screamed out. Seriously, she looks very cute being nervous. Jumping around, trying to calm herself down. 
"HyeYong ah, stop wasting your energy." I pulled her in.
"I can't I am really really nervous." she looked into my eyes. "What if something goes wrong?"
"Nothing will go wrong. Everything will be fine. Just enjoy your stage alright?" I pinched her nose lightly.
"CHARM5, you will be up in 5." the staff informed.
"Good luck my baby." I pulled her in for a kiss.
"CHARM5, come over." Gyu hyung gathered them, while the seven of us made a circle around the girls.
"Neh Sunbaenim?" they asked bubbly.
"I just want to tell you girls to enjoy your stage today. Enjoy the cheers from the fans. This is your stage in 3 minutes time. Wow the crowds. You girls see how well B.A.P did right? And you girls want to be on par with them. So show the audience what you have." Gyu hyung gave quite a long speech.
"On 3, 1, 2, 3, FIGHTING!! GO GO !" we all cheered.
"INFINITE sunbaenim." RaIm noona called out as we were about to head out.
"We are, C-HARM FIVE CHARM5 ipmida! Gamsahpnida sunbaenim." with a very bright smile, the bowed deeply to us. It was like as if their tiredness was just washed away. 
"Fighting. Go go. We will be watching from the audience stand." we gestured them to get ready and rushed out towards the stand.
We watched the girls dance and sing to the music. The audience cheering loudly, chanting the fan chants. We were surprised at how much fans they have established in the two months of Mnet M!Pick. 
"Ah, hyung. I know what we can do already." SungYeol suddenly snapped his fingers.
"Shh. Watch first. Tell me later." Gyu hyung brushed him away. We were totally captured in their performance. It didn't seem like a stage put up by a rookie group. 
"Ok, tell me now." Gyu hyung said, once CHARM5 thank their fans for coming and left the stage. We did not go to join them since they have to be back on stage one song later for the ending of M!Countdown.
"Well, I was thinking. Remember CHARM5's resolution we were reading this morning?" SungYeol asked.
"What about it?" Gyu hyung replied.
"Let's help them out a little. Just a little." SungYeol put his thumb and his second finger slightly apart from each other.
"How do you want to?" MyungSoo asked. Who knows what 'brilliant' ideas this choding will come up with.
-----
"Sungyeol ahhh!!! I am so proud of you!" DongWoo hyung hugged him tightly.
"Finally my Yeollie choding hyung suggested something sensible." MyungSoo teased.
"Yah! Myung! Don't think we have the couple shirt from Second Invasion, I will let you off this time." Yeollie hyung gave his best owl face to me.
"SungYeol for once have grown up." WooHyun laughed.


Amy's POV

Our first stage ended with a bang! BURN was kind of really wonderful. The feeling of practicing till late every night, staying in the recording studio till the sunrise of the next day.Filming the MV of Ttarawa for nearly 3 days 3 nights. And then, 3 minutes on stage, performing just once in front of so many audience, in front of every one watching the television, Just 3 minutes. 
We watched Ttarawa from the backstage. It was quite nicely edited. From our last shot of Ttarawa, there was only 3 hours for editing, and it was really done perfectly. Of course, not owing to the wonderful suggestion HyeYong made earlier.
"Today's winner of M!CountDown is......" the emcee announced.
"Dugun dugun dugun dugun." they made drum roll noises.
"SE7EN!!! Congratulations!" they announced. SE7EN sunbaenim then came out to receive his trophy. After some talking, they proceeded to his encore stage. We stayed on stage, bowing to every sunbaenim up there. B.A.P was doing the same thing too. Then after that we headed off the stage, back towards our waiting room. 
"Ah, you girls must be the new group CHARM5?" HongKi sunbaenim came up to interact with us when we were at the hallway.
"Neh. Annyeong Hasaeyo, we are C-HARM FIVE CHARM5 ipmida." we did our greetings strongly.
"Wah. Look at them. Anyways your stage today was really good, even though you girls had a last minute information of having to perform live. Well done." JongHoon sunbaenim praised us.
"Ah. Neh. Gamsahapnida." We bowed.
"Anyways see you girls tomorrow at MuBank!" HongKi sunbaenim waved as they walked into their waiting room.
"CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!" INFINITE sunbaenims surprised us. 
"Haha. Oppa! Gomawoyo." each of the girls went up to their..LOVERS.
"Sigh lonely me.."  I walked towards a couch.
"Awww...Look at Amy unnie." HyeYong cooed. 
"Amy unnie, we will never leave you. NEVER!" MinAh made a 'NO' sign. 
"Haha. just go. Do whatever you couples want to do." I shooed them away. 
"You girls can do just as fine tomorrow right? We are heading to Japan early tomorrow morning." Gyu oppa informed us.
"Sunbaenim!" we called out.
"Don't worry about us. Now that we know how an actual stage feels like, we are prepared!" RaIm unnie poked them soft cheeks of Gyu oppa.
"And go back to rest early. Don't chit chat till late again!" Gyu oppa was nearly ready to start his nagging sessiong. But RaIn unnie saved the day by placing her lips onto his.
"Gyutie, we won't. I will promise you the girls sleep early tonight ok?" making sure Gyu oppa nods, she continued. "And INFINITE sunbaenim, please don't stress yourself out too much for your Japan concert." 
"Neh. HoYa oppa, you got to take care of your health. You seem to be getting skinnier." HyeYong looks sad as she hugged HoYa's waist.