085

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

Fast forward till the end of the showcase.

"Don't party till too late. HyeYong Has IY2 recording tomorrow early morning." appa had to spoil our mood while we were celebrating the success of our show case.
"HyoAn oppa, what time do I have to wake up?" I asked.
"6:30am. The recording starts at 9:30, so you have to be there by 9. It takes about 2 hours to drive over." HyoAn oppa told me the plan.
"So early?!" unnies gasped. I could only shrug my shoulders.
"HyoAn oppa, can we drop by the supermarket first? I want to go get some stuff." I asked.
"Ok. No alcohols." he joked.
"GOOD IDEA! To think about it, we haven't had a drink-together before." RaIm unnie smirked.
"Yah! Don't even think about that." HyoAn oppa scolded her. 
"Maknae, come here." stylist unnie called me the way those stylist unnies would call 'HoAegi'. I happily hopped my way over. Then they helped me to remove my make-up.
"Girls are you all packed?" EunMi unnie came to gather us.
"Neh. Coming soon." I replied, running over to grab my bag. Many fans were still waiting outside for us.
"Gamsahapnida." I bowed 90 degrees to them. 
"Eu? HyeYong ah, look at that." MinAh unnie pointed to one of the fans placard.
'YongWon couple, 1st anniversary chukahae.' it read. I smiled to myself.
"I will be right back." I said to the unnie as I walked towards the crowd. The fans started screaming loudly as I got nearly.
"Sorry, is it alright if I get the placard?" I asked that particular fan.
'Sure! Here." he quickly hand over the placard, smiling shyly at himself.  Then fans started to flood me with presents. To not create commotion, I quickly took some of the presents and ran out of the crowd. 
"Hehe..this is so cute." I pointed to the placard, showing off to the unnies.
"Are we still heading to the supermarket?" Amy unnie sounded a little annoyed. But I know she was just kidding.
--------
"Ahhh!! Home sweet home!!" ChaeRin unnie grumbled.
"Yah! Go bathe first!!" RaIm unnie nagged.
"Me first!! I still have chocolates to make." I gave an excuse and rushed into the bathroom.
After that, I spent 2 hours making a lot of chocolates. Then, I rushed over to quickly complete the photo diary I made. 
Finally at 4am, I switched off all the lights and went to bed.


HoYa's POV

"Eu?! Boom Hyung!!" I called out, spotting him outside CHARM5's dorm. "Eu. Annyeong hasaeyo." I bowed, seeing Miss A's Suzy and KARA's JiYoung in front too.
"Annyeong hasaeyo" the girls greeted.
"Wae yourgiseo?" I asked Boom hyung.
"Ah, we are here to wake HyeYong up. Her recording is today." Boom hyung explained. 
"Then what are you doing out here at 6am?" Boom hyung asked.
"Today, I am HyeYong's one-day manager. I am here to wake her up. But HyoAn hyung just texted me that you will be coming over, so I left her sleeping." I explained. 
"Geundae, HoYa uhm..is oppa alright?" JiYoung asked.
"Nae, gwenchana." I acknowledged.
"HoYa oppa, you don't look like a one-day manager. What is with the make up?" ugh. I got busted. She caught me with BB Cream.
"Eh..haha.. Let's go in." I changed the topic. Together with the camera crew, Boom hyung, Suzy and JiYoung, we went into their dorm. 
"HyeYong ah...Ireona." Boom hyung went to wake her up, while Suzy and JiYoung stayed in the living room.
"Eu. JiYoung ah..look at this." Suzy picked up a placard.
"YongWon couple 1st anniversary chukahae?" JiYoung read out. Then the two younger girls looked at me.
"HoYa oppa, you and HyeYong unnie have reached a year already?" Suzy asked in shock.
"Neh. Today is the day." I smiled like an idiot.
"Aigoo...Look at HoYa oppa smile." they laughed. 
"WAHHHh!!" I heard HyeYong screamed. I peeped into the bedroom, laughing at her trying to hide her head in her pillow away from Boom hyung and the cameras. 
"HyeYong ah, we are running out of time." Boom hyung rushed her. She quickly, but nearly, tumbled off her bed. Her screams waking up all the other girls.
"Omo." they were shocked too. "Annyeong hasaeyo" they quickly straightened themselves and greet.
One by one, they came out of the bedroom, shock to see Suzy and JiYoung in their dorm too.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." they greeted. 
"Ah...I am suppose to wake up earlier to prepare breakfast for HyeYong." RaIm noona muttered.
"Don't worry, it is all covered!!" I raised a three-tier lunchbox up.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-uWnQ7y2kWLnNp-O9dVC
"Wah. What is that?" Amy noona asked.
"Secret." I placed my finger on my lips.
"HoYa oppa!!" she screamed, running into my arms with her hair terribly wet.
"Il junyeon chukaehae." I whispered into her ears.
"Hehe..anyway why are you up so early?" she asked, throwing her stuff into her bag.
"Your one-day manager" I said proudly. 
"YOU?!" she stared at me in shock."But you don't know how to drive." 
"hehe, HyoAn hyung is coming along too of course." 
"Ehhhhhhh~~~" everyone else booed me.
"Anyways, we are running out of time..We have to leave soon." Boom hyung got our attentions back.
"Ahh...wait." HyeYong suddenly turned around, running into the kitchen, nearly skidding right into the fridge and picking up a book from the kitchencounter. Then she rushed out, nearly slipping on the marble floor. 
"Yah..clumsy girl." I .
"Aniya." she whined.
"Aigoo...so good to be having a boyfriend." the two younger girls said with much envy.
"Anin." she looked up. "I can't look at other guys now." she joked.
"YAH! What is that suppose to mean?" I poked her.
"Haha.. I am just kidding. I only have the one and only HoAegi in my eyes." she smiled.
"Ehhhh~~~" they left the two of us alone.
"Here. Breakfast." I handed to her as we went into the van. With Boom hyung, Suzy and Jiyoung sitting in front while the two of us at the back.
"Wah!!" she beamed. "You made this yourself?" she asked. I nodded.
"If you make this everyday, I will definitely get fat." she joked. 
First layer was heart shaped egg rolls. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSc-JIweVzk5tQGLVI3nu
Second layer, of course something healthy images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYqO0pNM8QNQJ4WK0V_dW
Lastly, not forgetting 'I LOVE YOU' images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCYGGm54B-hPR85XVbJ-z
"Oppa..Gomawo." she sniffed a little, trying to contain her tears.
"Aigoo..look at this two love birds." Boom hyung teased us. 
"Oppa, before I forget" she said, picking up the box and the book. "Here." she handed me the box.
"What is that?" I pointed at the book.
"You will know later." she grinned.
"Arasso." I said, opening the box, not knowing what was coming to greet me.
"WAH!!" I gasped. My right hand holding on to the cover while my left covering my widely opened mouth. tumblr_lgfl4nVAiG1qzbgrio1_500.png
"Mwoh?" the three in front turned around in shock.
"Wah...I am so jealous." Suzy voice her envy.
"Hehe." she laughed it off.
"What time did you sleep?" I turned serious, knowing that she probably only did this after the showcase.
"Not very late." she panicked at my sudden stern face.
"What time?" I demanded.
"FOUR?!" Suzy and JiYoung gasped as she raised her hand, with four fingers up.
"Yah. Are you crazy?" I scolded her.
"Mianhae." she pouted.
"HoYa ah, don't scold her. She is doing it all for you." Boom hyung tried to put in good words for her.
"That is right. You should be happy there is a girl making chocolates for you. We don't even have anyone to make for." JiYoung added.
"Arraso." I felt slightly guilty.
"Do you want to eat first? Or you want to sleep a while?" I turned gentle.
"Can I sleep first?  hehe." she yawned a little.
"Arraso." I took off my jacket to cover her, letting her lean her head on my shoulders.


Hehe..I am going to fangirl here a little. I was watching TV while typing this chapter....Then ANIMAX advertisement came out. The tune was to SS501 Park JungMin's Not Alone....AND I WAS GOING CRAZY hehehehehehe...sorry...randomness. I LOVE JUNGMIN TOO!!