098

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

RaIm's POV

We girls woke up early the next morning to prepare breakfast. Well, yesterday night after dinner, we had a game to see who take the bed and who take the mattresses. It was a one on one game. So, since most of INFINITE members got the lovely bed, the suggested to exchange it with us for breakfast. We agreed, seeing how hard working our lovely boyfriends are. 
"Hehehehe." HyeYong chuckled.
"What are you laughing at?" we asked, popping our heads into the gap between the door and the door frame.
"Don't they look cute?" HyeYong pointed out. 
"Let's take a picture." MinAh said and ran off to get her camera and the polaroid camera. 
"Here!" she handed me the polaroid while she took the DSLR. 
"Ugh, those sleepy head. I thought SungYeol oppa would wake up." ChaeRin said.
"Haha. I am surprised they slept through the five shots of polaroid!" Amy exclaimed softly. YES!! We took FIVE SHOTS!! One for each of us. Haha. 
"They look like the seven drawves in Snow White." HyeYong cooed, pointing to the image that was developing. 
HoYa was dressed in his giraffe pyjamas hoya.jpg, DongWoo was being a dino all the way in his dino pyjamas, with the extremely thick tail sticking behind his . Amy was drooling over how handsome her boyfriend, Myungsoo's bed hair look. MinAh squealing over Jongie's rather cute sleep wear. ChaeRin, always complaining about how WooHyun is always wearing the same white sleeveless hoodie pullover to sleep (the one he wore in sesame player epi 5). SungYeol was in his normal sleep wear, just like a normal teenage boy. And my SungGyu oppa? Sighs....he is like an ahjussi. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9whbI7H-fTXGyLWmuSyW HoYa, DongWoo ah, can you please rub some cuteness onto GrandpaGyu? Please? Get him a cute pyjamas too. I mentally pleaded.
"Let's hurry make breakfast and wake them up." I reminded the girls. We were squealing over their 'bed fashion' that we totally forgot about the breakfast. 
Since HyeYong had trouble moving around, she was tasked to chopped up the vegetables. She is quite skilled in cutting vegetables equal size too. I guess it runs in their family. The twins, MinAh and ChaeRin worked together on making the pancake batter. We had loads of people to make for. INFINITE, CHARM5 and our 5 managers. If you are wondering who, HyoAn oppa, DaeJung oppa, EunMin unnie, JongRyul oppa and YongJun(better known as Geonam) oppa. That is like 17 people!!
"Let us help you. I can't believe those lazy bums threw 17 peoples' worth of breakfast to five girls." JongRyul oppa and HyoAn oppa offered their help.
"Hehe gomawo." we thanked them.


MyungSoo's POV

"IRREONAYO!! SLEEPY PIGS!!!!!" someone was shouting and knocking metal pans in our room.
"UGHMHMH!!" the seven of us flipped around, whacking into each other.
"Wake up before I post your sleeping posture on twitter!!" who ever that was threatened.
"OK I AM AWAKE!!" HoYa hyung and SungYeol hyung was the first to sit up. One by one, we got up and washed up.
"WAH DAEBAK!!" ok seriously, bright early morning, in Jejudo, in our warm pension, we were literally talking like how the conversation is typed in CAPS.
breakfast healthy-breakfast-871287410500r0Je.jpg
These were our breakfast, filling the rather long table.
"Daebak. This is daebak. I don't regret sleeping on the mattress in exchange for such wonderful breakfast." Gyu hyung exclaimed.
"Can I get married now?" HoYa hyung asked cutely.
"Yah! I am not even legal legal." HyeYong smacked his back. "Errryya." HyeYong sounded like an ahjuma as she tried to sit on the floor with her leg in a cast. Hehe, I know we are being evil, but ever since her left leg got in cast, we often being an ahjuma or halmoni.
"Thank you yeobu." WooHyun hyung cheesily said, throwing his hands into the air to hug ChaeRin.
"Eww hyung, don't make me puke out my empty stomach." SungJong complained.
"Yah, you don't want to do anything for me?" MinAh whined.
"I do. This." SungJong leaned in and daringly land a kiss on MinAh's lips.
"OHHHHH~~~" we made noises.
"YAH! Shhhhh." I made everyone quieten down. "Let's eat this delicious, sumptuous, amazing, paradise-like breakfast. Dear breakfast, BE MINE!" I had no idea what exactly I was saying. That whole breakfast description? With INFINITE's song name thrown inside. I seriously have no idea. All 16 pairs of eyes turned and looked at me as if I said something wrong.
"Ahahah.. Ok. let's hurry up eat. We still have filming." Gyu hyung instructed. 
"Actually, about the picture that I threatened you boys with..........." HyeYong trailed off.
"What?" we looked up and glared at her.
"Haha, nothing." she looked at her food sheepishly and dug in.
"OMG! Nam HyeYong!! You did not?!" WooHyun hyung gasped, looking at his phone's screen. 
"Hehe, I did not. We did." she pointed at the four other girls.
"What what?" we tried to peek at his phone.
"UGH! You guys have your own phone. Just go twitter." WooHyun hyung hissed.
"Happy belated April Fool?" the girls smiled at us.
"Make sure you girls sleep prettily tonight." SungYeol hyung threatened.
"There goes my HoAbs image" HoYa hyung covered his face and pretended to cry.
Then we continued eating our breakfast in silence, at the lost of the wonderful image we have created after the concert.
"Haha, why are we so so quiet." DongWoo hyung laughed out.
"Yea. They should put a caption. '20Minutes of silence breakfast.....' and a crow flying pass." SungYeol hyung made a bird fling.
"Anyways, just to announce, since YaDong couple and Bro-Sis couple were the first two team, you will get the van over to Teddy Bear Museum." the staff announced.
"Ehhhh...Mwohya. So unfair." we complained.
"Prankster team and Food team, you will have to take taxi." he continued. "As for Grandparents team...." 
"AHHH! What grandparents?!" Gyu hyung and RaIm noona both complained loudly.
"Fine, then naggers team?"
"NONO!! Leader team Leader." they insisted.
"Ok, then the not leading Leader team, and the prison team, you will have to take public bus over." 
"MWOH?!" Gyu hyungs eyes went as wide as they could go. haha.


OHHHH!!! I was searching for WooHyun's sleepwear, that grey sleeveless hoodie he wore on epi 5 of sesame player. GUESS WHAT I FOUND!! It is amazing! haha. That pic I found, is really really really amazing. BUT, I will only post it up after I get the permission from the person that I found the fic from. Some of you might have seen it before, but I am really amazed at how I was given that picture in a WooHyun search.