081

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

So I decided to re-write my chapters.

 

HyeYong's POV

It has been two weeks since we debut. We have been getting love calls from companies to have CF taken. From jewellery, to fashion and even ice cream. 
"Girls, the PD from MuBank just called. He wants you girls to have a dance battle with SPICA." HyoAn oppa entered the dance studio.
"Oh, that is great. Just nice, we were playing around with some dance moves." RaIm unnie laughed. 
"When is the dance battle?" I asked.
"Four days time, this Friday." HyoAn oppa informed.
"Wow. That is so rush. We only have now and tomorrow to come up with something and practice." ChaeRin unnie calculated. We are having a full day recording on Wednesday and radio broadcast on Wednesday night. Thurs is out since there is M!Count, until late evening. 
"We better hurry up and get started then. FIGHTING!!" Amy unnie punched up into the air.
After deciding on a music, we quickly got into planning the dance. We decided to follow INFINITE's oppa style. Dance battle as a whole, not as an individual which many idol group does. Going with the 'fierce' theme, we started on the first part of the dance.
"AHHH!!! 2 hours passed and we only settled on the first thirty seconds!!" I shouted out in frustration and plopped down on the ground.
"At this rate, we will probably take 16 hours to complete the 4 minutes long song and another 5 to 6 hours to master it perfectly." MinAh unnie sat down too. 
"Let's go back practicing after 10 minutes ok." RaIm unnie had to spoil the mood.
"Araso." we sighed. 


RaIm's POV

We had been practicing for 7 hours straight, only taking 5-10 minutes break in between.
"Girls, you have to go for dinner now." HyoAn oppa came in to scold us.
"Oppa, just a while more please." ChaeRin asked for more time.
"No! If you girls don't take care of your health, I will have to ask MuBank to cut away the dance battle." HyoAn oppa threatened. 
"Fine fine. Let's go for dinner now." I had to stop the girls from practicing. All of us were complaining initially, but hearing our stomachs going on strike, we laughed at each other. 
"Wait here. I am sending you girls in the van one by one." HyoAn oppa briefed us. We looked out and realised that there were many fans waiting outside. Most of them look even younger than HyeYong. 
"Are they...sasaengs?" HyeYong gulped.
"For now, we have not confirmed if they are just fans that drop by after school or are they sasaengs. But some of the girls here, I have been spotting them quite a large number of times lurking around where ever you girls go for promotions." HyoAn oppa informed us. 
"Once you are in the van, lock the door until I knock for you to open." I was the first to be escorted out. I waited in the van as the other girls came in one by one.
"Are you girls all set?" HyoAn oppa turned around and asked.
"Neh." I checked all the girls and that we were ready. We went slightly further out today for dinner since it was kind of cramped at the restaurant near the building. 


WooHyun's POV

"Hyung, daebak! Look at this." I gasped while surfing the internet. 
"What's up?" Gyu hyung came out of the bathroom, drying his hair.
"I have a feeling these are the works of sasaengs." I informed hyung, pointing a few pictures of CHARM5 that were just uploaded online. 
"Gyu hyung, I think we have to be even more careful of our actions now." SungJong joined in.
"Actions?" Gyu hyung squinched his already small eyes.
"You know, RaIm noona and MinAh noona. Even though we are dating them secretly, I think we have to lay down even lower for now." SungJong noted.
"We will talk to the girls about it. I feel that it isn't really fair for the girls to be dating us secretly." Gyu hyung said.
"Neh hyung. I think we will talk to them in the office. It is safer there." 
"They are busy preparing for the dance battle with SPICA now, I suggest you two do the talking after their MuBank dance battle." I informed the two.
"Oh, how did you know?" Gyu hyung raised his eyebrows.
"Hello?! ChaeRin?" I rolled my eyes at the obvious answer. "They just took a break for dinner." I reported.
 

 

Sorry, I know this chapter is quite bad. But my brain isn't working right now, and I have my grade 8 music theory paper tomorrow afternoon, so my brain really isn't working. 
I also have another fanfic that I just started after AFF site crashed. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154285/woo-had-sung-thank-gyu-for-ho-lding-on-soo-tight-infinite

I hope you can go and support. Subscribe and comment. But of course, WAYH will be my priority.