067

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

ChaeRin's POV

"EunMi unnie, hurry we are late." RaIm unnie rushed. Well, it is not good for rookies to be late for anything. Especially when everyone has their attention on us, it is not good to have bad impressions. 
"They are out, they are out." I heard mumbles as we stepped out of the salon.
"You girls must be very tired, have this and this." there were quite a number of people waiting outside the salon for us. We were shocked. 
"Unnie, are...are they considered as our fans?" HyeYong asked. We nodded in disbelief. With that we rushed off to our next venue, a photo shoot studio for our new CF. 
"There..there are fans here too?" Amy unnie pointed out of the window as we saw a number of people holding placards with our names on it.
"Oh yea, I forgot to tell you girls. About a month or so after your debut, we will be holding a contest to determine the fan club name." EunMi unnie informed us as we got off the van. 


SungGyu's POV

~To:RaIm
RaIm ah~~ I just saw the release of CHARM5 album jacket. Very well taken (: Now CHARM5 is going to gain more popuarity than INFINITE :( I must make the members work harder now.~
CHARM5 are working very very hard now. Their schedules are practically packed. Even SungJong and HoYa are sulking because they don't get to see their girls that often anymore, even though we are in the same company, and we are living a hallway apart. 
"AHHH!!! SO ANNOYING!" SungJong whined out loud.
"I know right. HyeYong is ignoring me too." HoYa pouted.
"Can't be that bad right?" MyungSoo said coldly.
"Yah! They are like out of the house at 7am to go to the salon, 10am CF photo shoot, 12 pm lunch, 1pm CF video filming, 4pm interview, 7pm another interview, 9pm practice and then finally end the day at 3am." HoYa ranted out their schedules.
"You..you actually memorised their schedules?!" I was shocked at how he just said it out without a bat of his eyelids.
"Can't help it..I MISS HER!!!" he pulled the nearest cushion and hugged it tightly.


HyeYong's POV

"HyeYong-ssi, would you tell us how you feel about dating an idol when you are just a normal girl initially and now that you are going to debut?" the interviewer asked me.
"Uh, haha." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Being a normal girl initially, I was really very shocked when HoYa oppa just proposed to me in the cafe." I wanted to cry recalling that beautiful scene. 
"He was really very handsome doing that." ChaeRin unnie put her thumbs up, causing me to blush.
"He was the busy one, but always make sure he has time for me. I was worried that INSPIRITS will not approve of our relationship, but I am really glad they supported us." I nodded proudly while saying. "But now that I am going to debut soon, we are actually rushing around places for interviews, photoshoots, dance practices and press conference. I actually feel very sorry for not being able to spend more time with HoYa oppa." I looked down at the table apologetically.
"Do you have anything to say to the fans?" the interviewer asked.
"Well, I am really really thankful for their support. YongWon couple will stay strong forever." I promised. "I also want to say this to the fans of other idol sunbaenims. Please continue to support your idol fully even if they are in a relationship. They are humans too." I paused and looked around. Everyone looked shock. 
"Am I not suppose to say that?" I kind of mouthed to HyoAn oppa. But he gave me back a thumbs up. Then I heaved a sigh of relief, BUT.
"Well, another question. Is there any other love-lines going around in CHARM5?" the interviewed asked. All of us widened our eyes in shock.
"You see, currently there are not idol groups out there that have publicly announced their relationship, what more, you girls have not debut yet." she explained herself.
"Uh sorry, I think we are rushing out of time. One last question." HyoAn oppa came to 'save the day'.


MinAh's POV

Thank goodness HyoAn oppa came to change the topic. I have no idea how to answer that question, and I am not sure if SungJong would like our relationship to be revealed in this manner. We have not really discussed about it. 
"HyoAn oppa, gomawoyo." I thanked him after the first interview ended.
"It is ok. actually, I have been wanting to discuss with you girls about this. We are foreseeing that this questions will be asked again and again." HyoAn opp explained.
"So, if we are asked on a variety show recording, the managers won't be able to just cut in and ask the emcees to change question." RaIm unnie broke it down for us to understand.
"Why not...since we are recording Mnet M!Pick now, we take this chance to slowly reveal SungJong oppa and MinAh unnie relationship." HyeYong suggested.
"But..how?" I asked.
"You know, fans nowadays like to ship idols together, like YaDong couple, WooGyu couple, MyungYeol couple." she listed. "So...while we are filming Mnet M!Pick, you and SungJong oppa can treat each other sweetly even while the camera is rolling."
"Then we let the fans slowly ship MinAh and SungJong together?" Amy unnie asked.
"That's right. Make the fans see how cute and sweet MinAh unnie and SungJong oppa is." HyeYong nodded enthusiastically.
"Haha. Even now HyeYong is taking up the job of a manager?" HyoAn oppa nudged her.
"Huh?"
"This type of stuff are usually settled by managers. I didn't know you could come up with such brilliant idea." HyoAn oppa gave her a thumbs up.
"HyoAn oppa, don't forget, I was a fan before too. I know how they feel." she winked.
"HyeYong ah.." I pulled her in for a hug. "THANK YOU!"