088

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV


"Tell me what exactly went on!!" Appa came into the ward and hollered at me.
"Nothing." I lied.

"HyoAn asked you, you said nothing. Your unnies asked you, you said nothing too. Very well, then I will have to ask Mnet for their CCTV footage of your whereabouts." appa threatened.

"Andwae!" I stopped him.
"Why? Tell me the reason now." appa demanded. I was about to open my mouth when B.A.P rushed in.
"Yah! Did SPICA did this....." I cut them off before they could say any more stuff.
"SPICA? The one with INFINITE's vocal trainer, Kim BoAh?" appa questioned. I nod my head, knowing that I could not hide it anymore.
"Tell me what exactly happened."
"RaIm unnie text me to go back for preparation of our collab stage. While I was on my way back from SHINee's sunbaenim stage recording, I met SPICA sunbaenim in the hallway." I paused, looking at appa's face.
"Uh huh then?" his face turned from anger to worry.
"I greeted them politely and was about to stand straight up and walk off, this girl called, NaReh?" I could not really remember her name. "She pushed me hard into a freight case. And my left knee happened to jab right onto the corner of it." I related the whole incident.
"And then you continued dancing to warrior?" JongGuk oppa stared down at me. 
"Yah! You can't do this. How do you expect us to...wah..I really don't know what to say." HimChan oppa turned his back to me.
"HimChan oppa, mianhae." I tried reaching out to his shirt.
"HyeYong noona, you can't just make this type of decision yourself. What if your injury aggravate? Have you ever considered that? What if..what if you can't dance anymore?" Zelo started to sob. Then it hit me. Because of my recklessness, I would have caused my career to go down the drain. 
"I...I didn't think about that." I replied, looking at my left leg in a temporary cast. Just then, the doctor came in. His face looks kind of solemn. "Please. please tell me there is nothing wrong." I prayed for the best.
"I am sorry to say but, your knee injury is quite serious." he spoke. 
"No. You must be kidding." I could not believe my own ears.
"How bad?" appa asked.
"Her patella (Knee cap) is quite badly damaged. From what I see, it is due to a strong impact hitting against it, and further worsened because of continuous movement. And," he paused, flipping to the next page. "Her ligament is slightly torn. This is most probably due to exerting a lot of force on her knee to try and endure the pain. Did you do any of this?" he looked at me.
I thought a little and nodded guiltily. "I knocked in a freight case. And continued walking like normal so no one will notice. I continued on with the performance and endured the pain until my leg finally gave in at backstage." I told the doctor. 
"Why did you do so?" appa glared at me. He has always nagged at us to take care of our health and body. 
"I did not want to disrupt the performance." I looked down. "Can..can I still dance?" that was all I was concerned about.
"Not for now. Your knee will have to be in a cast for at least two months, and minimum movement on your knee for another one and a half months for full recovery. Even if so, you might be having side effects, such as pain in your knee during cold weather." the doctor said. "You are lucky you don't have to go for operation." 
I heaved a sigh of relief when I heard operation. We thank the doctor as he headed out. B.A.P also followed out, saying that they will call me up to check on me. They felt very apologetic for not noticing my injury.


ChaeRin's POV

HyeYong was being pushed on a wheelchair out from her ward towards a room. We quickly follow suit. 
"You will be ban from all activities until you are fully recovered." I heard appa scolding her. 
"Andwae!!" followed by a yelp.
"Yah. Take care of your knee." appa voice turned soft.
"Unnie. You are here?" she saw us.
"Mianhae. We didn't even know you were injured. I even sat on your lap in the waiting room." MinAh apologised. 
"How bad is it?" RaIm unnie asked. Appa told us everything.
"Aish. That SPICA." RaIm unnie became furious.
"But anyways, out of the point, people seems to be very satisfied of your performance. Initially they were praising at how good your vocals are. Now they are praising you for your professionalism to perform on stage like nothing happened when your leg is badly injured." Amy unnie showed me the articles.
"Wait, you mean, me being rushed to hospital and me being injured, is known to everyone??" I widened my eyes.
"Hello dear brave girl, we are in the technology era." Amy unnie flicked my forehead. Right, I forgot.
"See, appa, you should not ban me from activities. They are praising me." I beamed.
"Even more you should be banned." he hissed.
"What about IY2 recording? I just started." I asked.
"That..." he realised he forgot about it.
"Just let me continue with IY2 at least? Please." I pleaded.
"How are you going to? In a cast?" he pointed at my left leg, right at the time the nurse finished up with the cast.
"I..I still can. Like visit the grandparents there, cook, I still can do a lot of things." I boasted.
"Appa, how about, one of us take over her for about 2-3 weeks of recording? Then she comes back when her knee is slightly better. We will continue to film IY2 with her until further date to help her." I suggested. 
"Fine, I will consider about it." appa accepted my suggestion. And in a tone where it will usually means YES!
"Here's your clutches. Are they at the right height?" the nurse came in.
"What about the wheel chair?" appa questioned.
"It will be easier for her to move around in clutches than wheelchair." the nurse explained.
"Ok then." appa nodded. "Meet me at the office later, after dinner. We have to discuss about future activities." appa said.
"Neh" we chorused. 
We were about to leave the hospital when a swarm of reporters flood in. Thankfully for the policemen stationed in the hospital, they helped us block them off as we quickly went into the van.

We waited in the meeting for appa to end his phone call.
"I just talked to B2M Ent. Sajangnim. He had questioned the girls and they admit to hurting you, and even DaeHyun of B.A.P previously. We will be having an official meeting with them tomorrow afternoon." appa spoke seriously.
"Appa, can we don't blow this matter up?" HyeYong asked.
"I will have to see. If they are not remorseful of their actions, I might have to file a lawsuit against them." appa replied.
"Appa, look. I am fine. Just don't file any lawsuit against them ok." HyeYong pleaded.
"They did this to you and you want to let them off?" appa raised his volume.
"My knee maybe injured. But it can recover. The reputation that the girls have built for themselves, once it is broken, once it is lost, it will never come back to them. At least protect them." HyeYong stated her reason.
"HyeYong ah. Why are you always so mature?" appa sighed. 
"I always am. hehe." she boasted.
"Conceited! I will see how it goes ok? But no promises." appa sounded like appa now.
"Arasso. But don't be too fierce ok. They are YoungSaeng sunbaenim and KyuJong sunbaenim sajangnim." HyeYong's fangirling mode was .
"Daebak. Appa just said you are mature. Now you are fangirling over your SS501 oppas." MinAh said sarcastically. 
"What? Why can't I?" she argued.
"What if HoYa gets jealous?" RaIm unnie asked.
"It is ok. I still have my oppa."
'Nah uh. Sorry, WooHyun is now mine." I quickly came in between, leaving her alone.
"Fine then. I will go find....MinHo sunbaenim then." she shot back.
"Anyways girls..stop fangirling over guys. Kim Ho-Sang kamdongnim just called me regarding HyeYong's filming for IY2, now that her leg is in the cast." appa spoke to all of us. We looked at him worried.
"I told him about ChaeRin's suggestion. and." he made us suspended there.
"And what? Ppali." we rushed him.
"He is ok with the idea. He even say that it will be better if we send INFINITE down too." appa informed us.
"ASSA!" we cheered.
"Yah! Just don't steal my spot. Just go there for one day. That spot is mine." HyeYong demanded.
"Let's see then." we threatened.


So...I called HoYa and told him I am not able to fly to Korea to celebrate his birthday because I am having internship. I feel really really sorry.

tumblr_m1ec1iSvIy1qcu8lyo1_500.gif he isn't really happy about it.