058

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"OPPA!!! HOYA OPPA!! KYA!!!" we could hear the fan girls outside squealing even when we are in the van. I gulped seeing the amount of people that will be present.
"HoYa oppa, are they all going in?" I asked.
"Hmm, nearly all I suppose. That is usually the case." he replied. 
"Oppa..I...I am nervous."
"Haha. Of course you will be. This is your very first stage. But I have to say, make yourself enjoy it." he pulled me in closer for a warm hug.
"Yah yah. Stop the skinship, you two will have a lot later on stage later." Appa who was sitting at the passenger seat in front broke us apart.
I followed their lead, still not very sure of the way around MBC building. 
'HOT DEBUT! INFINITE - HoYa and CHARM5 - HyeYong' was printed on a piece of paper, stuck onto the door.
"WELCOME.WHOOOHOOO!!" the dance crew cheered. They are early.
"HoYa, HyeYong. Your dry rehearsal will be in 20 minutes." the MBC staff came in to inform.
"Ottoke?" I was getting really jumpy.
"Don't get to worried. Go with the flow." appa came up to encourage me. 
Soon, we headed out towards the stage. The music came on and we started dancing and singing to it. Fans were cheering along with the music. This is the first run. All of us are very serious.
"Gamasahapnida." we never forget our thanks. 
"HoYa, HyeYong, is there anything you need to change?" someone said through the speakers.
"Uh, the lightings are a little too strong. Especially in the chorus." HoYa oppa spoke through his mic.
"Ok. That will be changed. Anything else?" she asked. Then HoYa oppa looked at me. Am I suppose to say something too?
"I don't know. Am I suppose to hear myself or the song through the in-ear?" I asked him, not sure of how things are suppose to be.
"Uhm, are you hearing yourself now? or are you hearing the song?" he asked.
"Only the song." I replied softly.
"Sorry, can you turn up the volume of her mic into the in-ear. Then we will try it out again." HoYa oppa informed.
"Gamsahapnida." I did a 90 degrees bow to where ever I think the person might be. 
"Ok, we will start in 5." she replied.
"Ok, later, you will hear your own voice together with the song." he brief. "See which one you feel comfortable with. Hearing your voice together, or just the song itself. Then they will change accordingly."
"Neh." I replied shortly.
"And if the lights are blinding you or anything you don't feel comfortable with, just voice it out ok. Don't be shy." HoYa oppa ruffled my hair, causing the fan girls at the audience seat to squeal.
"Oppa, I am not comfortable with the attention. How?" I teased, knowing that he would have a hard time replying.
"Uhm...That..I will ask them to leave. Anything for my princess." He said proudly.
"Yah.I was just kidding. How can you chase INSPIRITS away." I pouted.


HoYa's POV

We just finished our dry-rehearsal. 
"Ok go get your make up done and changed. We will record in 2 hours time." the staff informed us.
"Neh. Gamsahapnida." all of us bowed. We decided to do some fan service. 
"I say Ho, you say Ya. Ho" I did my usual stuff. haha.
"YAAAHHH!"
"Ho"
"YAAAHHH!" the fans screamed.
"Yah, why are you laughing?" I looked at HyeYong who had turned her back around, trying to contain her laughter.
"Ani. You are just..haha. so cute." she replied.
"Hehe..She just said I am cute." I said into the mic, causing everyone to laugh. 
"Are you enjoying the song?" I asked.
"NEEHHH!" they replied. 
"Please support HyeYong and CHARM5 also alright?" 
"NNEEHHH!" 
"Ok..See you in a while. We are going to change and have our make up done." I said. 
"YONGWON COUPLE FIGHTING!" some people randomly shouted out, causing us to giggle as we were walking away.
2 hours later, we are out on the stage again, with everything set nicely ready to do our recording. Not live of course. Noone in the right mind would dare to do a live recording for the first stage. Things are going smoothly and nicely. Finally after a few runs, to capture shots from different angles, the director called for an OK. We quickly headed back to the waiting room since there were other idols waiting for their turn. 
"! down, 3 more to go." HyeYong counted.
"Haha. Don't be too worried. You will get used to it." I walked over and handed her a cup of water.