001

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

CHARM5's POV

"Good to have you girls on board." Sajangnim shook our hands. Yes. We have signed the contract.
"NEH. SAJANGNIM!" we chorused together.
"Such unity from you girls." Sajangnim did an appa laugh. "Come, I will ask your manager to bring you girls to your dorm." 
"WHAT?! We have a dorm already?" Amy gasped.
"Yes. Your manager will drive you girls over now. Ah, HyoAn, just in time." Sajangnim said as a man walked into the office.
"HyoAn oppa?" HyeYong gasped. 
"Yes. He will be your main manager, there will be another 2 managers who are new to Woollim. He will help train them too." Sajangnim explained.
"What about INFINITE oppas? Uhm sunbaenim I mean." HyeYong was concerned.
"Don't worry, for this month, HyoAn will still be with INFINITE. There will be another new manager joining a month later. He will take over HyoAn. The other managers of INFINITE, JongRyul and YoungJun will guide the new manager along." Sajangnim addressed.
"Ahh I see." HyeYong nodded.
"Oh.. Can you help me lie to INFINITE sunbaenim for a month too? Since HyoAn oppa won't be coming over until a month later." HyeYong asked Sajangnim.
"Are you going to surprise them? If yes I will help." Sajangnim smirked. HyeYong nodded.
"So...here is the plan..Tell them I decided to move out, saying I feel like a burden to them or whatever...I will inform my parents that I will be moving over to my new dorm. I will also inform them about this plan." the other girls of CHARM5 listened to her plan so that they can play along too. In case.
"That can do. Anyways, INFINITE will be heading to Japan for 2 weeks in 2 weeks time. So I suppose this 1 month would be easy to pass on." Sajangnim added.
"Hehe. Thank you. I will visit them once I am done moving over." HyeYong informed.
"You better hurry up. I some how have a feeling that they are going to barge in any time soon. I will try to stall time so you can pack your stuff and move to the new dorm." Sajangnim rushed her.
"Neh. We should get going too." HyeYong replied.
"1, 2, 3. ANNYEONGHI GAESAEYO SAJANGNIM." the girls chorused.


ChaeRin's POV

"On the count of 3, we greet manager HyoAn ok?" RaIm unnie whispered to us. She has really what it takes to be the leader of CHARM5. 
Manager HyoAn opened the lift door for us as we left. Then he walked in front to lead us to our van. CHARM5's own van. 
"Oh My! We even have a van?!" MinAh squealed.
"Neh. Sajangnim even prepared a dorm. What do you expect?" manager HyoAn gave us a very warm smile.
"1, 2, 3" RaIm said softly.
"Annyeong hasaeyo manager HyoAn. We are CHARM5. Please take good care of us." we gave our biggest and best smile.
"Aigoo. Just call me HyoAn oppa will do." he shyly rubbed the back of his neck as he slide open the door for us to enter. 
"I should be asking you girls to take care of me. I am all old and can't run like how I did while chasing INFINITE in Sesame Player." HyoAn oppa joked.
"I will sit in front. We can't let you drive alone in front right?" RaIm unnie took care of our manager.
"First day as your manager and I am getting such treatment. God is helping me." HyoAn oppa smiled.
"AHHH!!! I can't believe we have all become trainees!!!" HyeYong squealed.
She did the hand slapping action with MinAh. Since when did this 2 girls become so close?
"Have you called your omma to inform her about your evil plan?" Amy reminded her.
"Oh Yea." she immediately took out her phone and call her omma. She informed her about the plan and that she will be moving into the dorm today. Then I heard my name being mentioned. What is it about?
"Unnie." HyeYong poked me and handed me the phone. "Talk."
"Yeobusaeyo?" I was careful.
"Oh. ChaeRin? Is that you? Is it really you?" ommonim was asking with joy.
"Neh ommonim. Lee ChaeRin ipmida." I replied.
"Ahhh... My dear girl I miss you a lot. I did not expect you to end up in the same group as HyeYong." ommonim was very happy, I suppose.
"Neh. Sorry about what happened 3 years ago. I should not have fought with her and leave her alone." I apologised.
"No no. It is nothing. Now that you girls are back together, I am so happy." 
"Neh ommonim." I smiled.
"So I suppose WooHyun doesn't know you are a trainee yet?" she asked.
"Ah..Neh. He doesn't know. Until HyeYong decides to end her evil plan." Both ommonim and I laughed. After chatting a while, I handed the phone back to HyeYong.
"Omma, I will miss you. *chu*" HyeYong ended the call. Then we reach INFINITE sunbaenim's dorm.
"Don't touch anything inside. I am just here to pack my stuff." HyeYong warned us. "You can look around, but don't touch anything." 
Then HyeYong walked into the room, took out her luggage and packed her belongings in it. We decided to help her so as to speed things up before INFINITE sunbaenims pop out any time.
"How far away is our dorm?" Amy unnie asked.
"Uhm...if you girls take you time it will be 5 seconds. But if you girls hurry up, it will be maybe 3 seconds?" HyoAn oppa raised one of his eyebrows.
"HyoAn oppa, I know you are trying to get close with us. But, you mean minutes instead of seconds right?" RaIm unnie rolled her eyes. HyoAn oppa shook his head.
"I am serious." he gave us a look with authority.
 



HELLO (: This is my first chapter of my 2nd fanfic. HOW IS IT?
Please read, comment, subscribe alright? hehe.. GOMAWOYO (: <3
Thank you to my lovely subscribers. 

@gyuwifey, @_sandrraaaU, @wendyii, @RIE0516 and @wanakpop98 LOVE YA LOTS <3