087

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

RaIm's POV

"Ok, one last recording." HyoAn oppa held up his index finger. 
"Neh." the eleven of us agreed. That is B.A.P and CHARM5. We had to record our collab stage for M!Countdown 2 days later.
"10mins straight GO GO GO !!" YongGuk screamed out loud, cheering us along.
"Hyung, if you would quieten down, you will save a lot of energy." Zelo . Zelo was near getting a smack, but the music started playing, so YongGuk had to get into his position. 
CHARM5 had learnt Warrior during our free time out of fun. So, it was easy for HyeYong and ChaeRin to pick up the know-hows quickly. During the chorus, after the 'suffocating' action, Zelo was having the fun of his time controlling his hyungs, HyeYong and ChaeRin like puppets. But oh well, he is cute, so FORGIVEN. To showcase our collab stage, instead of Zelo and YongGuk being in front for the dance break, HyeYong and ChaeRin took the stage. I swear, if the two of them snip off their long hair and dye it blonde too, they could just pull off as being one of B.A.P's members. For the past few days, HyeYong and ChaeRin have been religiously practicing the whole of Warrior so that they can match up with the boys. Appa often come in and tease them for spending more time on Warrior instead of our own dance. But it paid off.
"Bang!" YoungJae made the sound as they 'shot' down Zelo. Then the back dancers filed out as Zelo bunny bounces back up to live. DaeHyun, JongUp, Amy, MinAh and I then joined in the stage. CHARM5 started out with our 1 minute dance break to let the four other boys of B.A.P to take a breather. Then, we had a joined dance break, the eleven of us, for about a minute. And finally a minute of dance break by B.A.P themselves while the three of us prepare for Ttarawa. DaeHyun and JongUp quickly joined in as the Warrior team left the stage. Of course, not forgetting to let DaeHyun and JongUp be up front during Ttarawa's dance break.
"Ok. GOOD!" HyoAn oppa and B.A.P's manager said at the same time. We were satisfied. But we wanted it to be better. So we continued polishing up the bits and pieces, before calling it a day.
"See you girls on Thursday!" B.A.P said as we were packing up to leave their dance studio.
"Good job girls." the manager came up and praised us.
"Gamsahapmida." we bowed.
"Annyeong." we waved and headed out.


HyeYong's POV

"BYE UNNIES!!" I was about to dash out of the waiting room when I got pulled back by RaIm unnie.
"Where do you think you are going?" she placed her hands on her hips.
"To the stage?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Now?!" 
"Well, I got my hair, make up done. I just have to put on that biker jacket and I am all set." I pouted.
"Young lady, you are not going anywhere." she nagged.
"But SHINee sunbaenim is doing their recording now. SHINEE!! YOU KNOW SHINEE?!" I was totally going crazy, drilling the word SHINee into her mind.
"Ugh, fine fine. Go on, but don't create trouble ok." she gave in.
"Since when did I create trouble?" I sneered.
"Since you were clumsy back stage." she flicked my forehead. Nevertheless, like a kid finally being granted permission, I dashed my way towards the back stage. Not forgetting to greet the people around. One thing good about being an idol, that is, I get 'free access' to any studio. But of course, I am not abusing this power I have.
I was so excited! But when I reached the door, I stopped, thinking of excuses as to why I am in the studio.
"Uh, CHARM5's HyeYong am I right?" a mellow voice spoke. My eyes widened as I recognised that low, mellow, soothing voice. MINHO!!! 
"Oh I am right. Annyeong hasaeyo." he smiled. Oh my, I am melting away. I stared at him speechless until he waved his hands in front of my face.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." I bowed quickly, nearly messing up my hair as it flipped in front and back. "I am CHARM5's maknae HyeYong ipmida." I introduced, with a smile plastered on my face. My cheekbones were rising. 
"Uh..Do ..do you want to go in?" MinHo sunbaenim offered.
"Can I? Won't I be too much of a trouble?" I asked shyly.
"Of course not. SHINee has been talking a lot about CHARM5 actually." he gentlemanly opened the door for me. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo. SHINee sunbaenim." I bowed and greeted as I saw them.
"OH MY GOSH! HYUNG!!" TaeMin sunbaenim shrieked. With that long extensions of his, and his shrieking, I would have mistaken him for a girl.
"What?" MinHo sunbaenim hissed.
"How..Oh my. How did you manage to get HyeYong here?" TaeMin sunbaenim asked like as if he was a fangirl, meeting his idol up close. HELLO! I should be the one fangirling now!! 
"Annyeo... Ow.." Onew sunbaenim was walking towards me when his Onew condition acted up. He tripped on a cable and fell.
"Hyung, you are so embarassing." DiVa Key sunbaenim rolled his eyes.
"SHINee, be up in 5." a staff shouted from far.
"Well, see you later *wink*" JongHyun sunbaenim winked and did a salute before heading up. *HoYa oppa, I am sorry. But this is SHINee* 
I stood there, watching SHINee perform. Even though I could only see their back and side view 90% of the time, it was good enough. I was enjoying myself when RaIm unnie had to break the moment and text me, asking me to head back for preparations. So I got one of the staff stationed there to inform SHINee that I have gone off. And to apologise for leaving without saying goodbye. As I headed out, I passed by SPICA sunbaenim.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." I bowed and greet them timidly. 

"Narae! Stop it!" the older girl, BoAh, that had recorded a video with MyungSoo oppa and SungGyu oppa pulled this NaRae girl away.

Finally, we were called for standby. 
"Fighting Fighting." the eleven of us cheered for each other. The emcee announced our collab stage as the six of us, Warrior team ran up on stage, getting into positions. My left knee was burning hot. Throbbing even when I wasn't moving. 
'Just hold it in. Be professional. Hold it in until you get off stage.' I psychoed myself. Thankfully, we were suppose to show our fierce side for Warrior. So, I suppose it would not hurt when I cringed my face a little. I felt the tight pants around my left knee getting tighter, and that only meant that my keft knee was swelling. 'Endure the pain.' I kept remind myself.
Every step I took, every stomp of the feet I made, it felt like a dagger piercing into my knee. When it came to the main vocal part after the dance break in Warrior, I vented out my hurt into the high note. I was 101% sure that I would get praised for my high notes by the netizens. After a little over five minutes of singing and dancing, the Warrior team headed down as the Ttarawa team continued on stage. 
"Thank you for your hard work. Thank you." we bowed and thanked the staff. I continued holding the pain in, thinking that I should only show it after we return to the waiting room. But my body decided to give in.
"Thank you." I bowed 90 degrees. I was about to get up when suddenly, I out for a few seconds, nearly tumbling onto the person next to me.
"HyeYong, gwenchana?" ChaeRin unnie caught hold of me.
"I am fine." I straightened myself with her aid. I was about to take a step forward when everything in me seems to shut down, except for my heart and brain of course. I crumbled onto the floor. So quickly that ChaeRin unnie had no time to catch me.
"HYEYONG!" ChaeRin unnie shouted. Everyone's attention turned to me. The 4 B.A.P members ran back to me. Luckily, our mics have been turned off, or the commotion that was going on at the back stage would have disrupt the performance. 
"Where are you hurting?" YongGuk oppa asked just as HyoAn oppa rushed in. 
"My..my knee." I tried to pull my left leg straight.
"Let's get you out of here first." HyoAn oppa squat down and carried me in a bridal style. As pressure was applied behind my knee, I started to scream in pain. HyoAn oppa immediately pulled his hand out from underneath my knee and accessed the situation.
"Can you get the medic and a stretcher here? Please, Hurry." HyoAn oppa pointed to one of the staff.



image
(Guess who?)
image
( Guess who?! Again. *they are the same person*)

tumblr_m19wdvtW271qllt09o1_r3_250.gif 
(WooHyun : *Shows HoYa a picture of his sister, HyeYong*
HoYa : *gasp* wow
WooHyun : She is pretty right?)
tumblr_m19wdvtW271qllt09o4_r1_250.gif
(WooHyun face timing HyeYong.
HoYa is amazed.)

tumblr_m1a32jmdEw1qb7nupo1_500.jpg (I saw this and went 0.0!!! Ok...! I would love to, but that would mean having to choose 1 out of 7 to lose my ity to.. :'( KIDDING! I am not that *cough* y *cough*)

ANYWAYS!! Guess who that mysterious eyes belongs too already?? Initially, I thought was Xiah JunSu hahaha..Then the second pic, I thought was HoYa.. BUT (I think most of you guessed it) He is BtoB's IlWoon!! hehe

Anyways, BYEBYE I am going to watch the last epi of SUFB (: See Ya (: