THEY ARE BOYS!!

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"Oppa." I panted. "Can we take a break please." I pleaded with him.
"Andwae. You just barely started for five minutes!" he nagged.
"But I am really tired." I huffed.
I was on my hands and knees.  With a 5.5 months big belly, as big as that of a 9months one-child pregnant woman, hanging over my body, my hands were trembling even though I just started the Yoga for 5 minutes.
"Think of the babies ok. And your health too." he tried to sound as convincing as possible. 
The next moment, he made me change into another position, images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcSJ-Z3UWrJzqufFA86FD. I was really dying. The weight, nearly 4KG was pressing down my spine. 
"I am so tired!!" I let out everything and lay on my back, making a protest.
"YAH! Lift you back and you up!!" he commanded, sliding his hands beneath, pushing me up. 
"OPPA!! Try having 4kg on you and be in this position!!" I shouted.
"Awww, my baby. Don't be angry." He finally let me sit down properly. Sitting behind me, legs spread beside mine, hands cupping my belly, he started rubbing in circles. "But you must practice the positions too." he reasoned.
"But it is not like I don't do well during the classes." I whined. 
"Awwwww. Arasso arasso.." he gave in. 
"I am just really really tired now. I promise I will do the exercises tonight ok?" I negotiated.
"Fine fine. Anyways, I bet you are a hungry bunny now right?" he nibbled my right ear.
"Mwoh?! What is with hungry bunny?" I tilt my head and stared at him blankly.
"I know you love it right? Hungry Bunny." he repeated.
"You know, you are making think that you are the pregnant one instead of me." I scoffed. 
"Hungry bunny hungry bunny hungry bunny..." he kept repeating like some really bad and spoilt tape recorder. 
"YES! I am hungry. So can we please go for lunch now?" I puffed my cheeks till I looked like chipmunks. 


HoYa's POV

"I am so so so excited." my legs kept shaking as we waited in the waiting area.
"Can you please calm down." HyeYong had to press her hands over my thighs to keep them from jumping. 
"I can't. I can't." I was really jumpy. 
"I won't be surprise if you puke out your lunch, if you continue shaking." she laughed. 
"HyeYong-ssi?" The nurse called.
"Neh." she replied, standing up. The two of us quickly headed into the doctor's room. 
"How are you feeling today?" Dr Choi enquired.
"I have been fine, but lately, I think I am getting quite tired." HyeYong replied.
"Ah, that should be because you are transiting into your thrid and final trimester soon." Dr Choi replied, taking notes.
"Means I will get all tired? Like during my first trimester?" HyeYong's shoulders dropped. 
"I am sorry to say, you won't only get all tired, those nauseaness might come back too. But don't worry. Nearly all pregnant women have to go through this too." Dr Choi smiled brightly. 
"I guess, I have to live through it too?" HyeYong realised she had no other choice. 
"Yes. Anyways, let's go over there for your check up." Dr Choi pointed to the bed and the ultrasound scanner. 
"We can find out the gender of our babies right?" I asked excitedly. 
"Neh." Dr Choi laughed at my eagerness. 
"Your babies are all very healthy. Keep up with the lifestyle you are having now. Make sure you eat plenty of heathy food. You might find yourself eating a little more as your babies develop more." Dr Choi did some more checkups while listing out some pointers.
"So..are they boys or girls?" I asked. I couldn't hold myself in any longer. 
"HoYa oppa!" HyeYong snapped at my rudeness. We have been talking about the gender for quite a few times. I wanted girls. Since I grew up in a family of boys, girls would be good. But HyeYong prefer boys. She believes that the oldest child or children should be a boy so that they can protect our family and the dongsaengs in future. She should be a debator, because she managed to convince me and win me over with wanting boys. 
"Congratulations, you will be expecting three boys." Dr Choi beamed at us.
"ASA!" HyeYong cheered. "But..but how do you see they are boys?" she was curious.
"You see this?" Dr Choi pointed at three points in the screen, one point on each foetus. 
"They look like finger." I mumbled.
Dr Choi giggled a little. "This are the little parts that show that they are boys." 
"Omo." HyeYong gasped, covering , blushing. 
"HyeYong-ssi, why are you so embarrassed?" Dr Choi laughed. "How are you going to bathe you babies like that?"
"Thank you Dr Choi." we bid goodbye as we headed out. 
"I want to call ommonim and aboji first." HyeYong beamed. Truthfully speaking, my parents have been hoping for grandsons too. Maybe because they carry the family name? 
"Omonim~~" HyeYong cooed, putting the conversation on loud speaker.
"Neh?" omma replied cheerfully.
"Omonim~~ I have a very very big news to tell you." HyeYong purposely added some suspense in between. I could only cover my mouth to prevent myself from laughing out.
"Aigoo, you little kang-ah-ji (puppy)." that is what omma loves to call HyeYong because well, of course HoPuppy me, has to have a puppy lover too. HAHA.
"Aihyu, is that our kangahji on the line?" I heard appa's voice. 
"Neh aboji." HyeYong beamed.
"How are you doing? Are you healthy?" appa asked.
"Neh. I am fine. Aboji, you are so much better than HoYa oppa." HyeYong pouted and complained. My eyes widened in shock. Did she just said I am no good?!
"Aigoo. What did our little brat do to you?" Appa sounded like he wanted to find justice for HyeYong.
"At least aboji ask about my health. HoYa oppa talks about the babies day and night. Every thing baby here, baby there." HyeYong whined.
"Aigoo. The next time you two come visit us, I will make sure I scold him." appa sounded fierce.
"APPA!" I shouted back. "I care about her health too ok?" I argued.
"HyeYong ah, it is natural for the father to be anxious about the babies." omma comforted her. "When I was having the boys too, your aboji here was also very worried about the boys, not my health too." 
"Anyways, HyeYong has a piece of good news for appa and omma." I interrupted before omma can say anything else embarrassing. These two women of the family have A LOT to talk about. Every single conversation to them is very interesting. 
"What is it?" their voices perked up. 
"Omonim, we will be the only women in the family once again." HyeYong hid the meaning in her sentence.
"Jincha?!" omma was really excited.
"Huh? I don't get it." appa said.
"Yeobu ah, you are such a pabo." I can picture omma flickng appa's head. 
"What HyeYong meant is that, appa and omma can be prepared for Grandsons." I gave him the answer directly. 
"HUK!!" Appa gasped.
 



Ok....another REALLY CRAPPY chapter..
I will be updating very very very really very little this two weeks. My mid-semestral exams are coming up 4 modules with tons of things to study. Final year after all. But I promise, I will update more after my papers. This two weeks will just be slow.
So sorry.