066

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Sorry I uploaded a quite late today. iPad decided to run out of batteries of all days, so I had nothing to type this chapter on. Then, I just gotten a new ear piercing, so my right ear IS THROBBING right now. But haha, it wasn't pain actually. Uhm..go watch INFINITE's White Confession, the part when SungYeol says MERRY CHRISTMAS..then that star earring he has..Yea, I kind of pierced there.  SungYeol has piercings like ON EVERY POSSIBLE PART?! Making me so tempted to pierce another one on my inner conch on my left ear. HAHA..Ok why am I talking about piercing..Crazy me HAHHA... 
Here goes.


MinAh's POV

"Ok, so after the video, it will be Trouble Maker's parody, then INFINITE's talk stage with the hidden track, followed by CHARM5's introductions and then a Ttarawa by CHARM5. Am I right?" the coordinator confirmed the sequence with us. 
Today, it is the very first rehearsal INFINITE sunbaenims are having in the stadium. We are asked along since we will be having a stage. After a few confirmations, discussions here and there and some run throughs, the managers called for a break for dinner. We decided to walk over the the nearby restaurant for lunch.
"Psst." Jongie held me back and we walked a little behind the others. "How was my stage?" he beamed like a small boy asking for praisings.
"Jongie ah. I was so surprised." I really was. "I was expecting..hehe you to be the girl. When did you two plan for this?"
"Haha. Gotcha noona. Well, we do not have our solo songs, so HoYa hyung suggested that we do Trouble Maker parody for the first day. Then the second day of the concert will be the actual one." he explained.
"But how did you managed to make SungYeol oppa become *ahem* the girl." I giggled.
"HyeYong came up with this idea actually. Because I have always been having the diva image. Do I look manly to you now?" Oh god..His cheesy mode is on now.
"Jongie ah, if you continue to be cheesy, I am not going to let you have dinner." I threatened. 
"Noona! What are you doing?" he gasped when I suddenly grabbed hold of his right hand.
"Jongie ah, do you know how irritating it is when you keep swinging your hands into mine? It hurts." I pouted.
"I am sorry, but what if the others see? " he was worried.
"Jongie ah..." I trailed off a little. "I have been thinking about it lately. Amy unnie found out about our relationship."
"She did?!" His eyes widened cutely. I nodded.
"She asked me what you really feel when I said to keep our relationship underground." I looked into his eyes. 
"Noona, I am really ok with it." he blinked.
"I think this is unfair for you. So, I think it is ok if we let the others know about our relationship. Amy unnie says she will cover for us, but I don't think it is fair for you if the two of us continue dating sneakily." I smiled, finally getting the burden off me.
"Yah Lee SungJong, hurry up!" a low voice hit us. " OH MY!!" the dolphin squeal came. Next moment, Jongie was being head locked and pulled away from me.
"Lee SungJong!! What were you trying to do with MinAh?!" SungYeol elbowed as they went away.
"Yah, let go of Jongie. Let go of him." I tried to tug the very tall SungYeol away.
"Why should I?" he suddenly stopped.
"Because...because he is my. BOYFRIEND." I announced loudly. Then all INFINITE members and CHARM5 members turned around in shock upon my confession.


WooHyun's POV

"Uhm, since there are not enough space, the couples can go seat there." SungYeol cheekily pointed at a 4-person table slightly away from where we were sitting. 
"Hyung. This is ostracising!" SungJong pouted.
"That is your punishment for not letting us know about your one month, four days old relationship!" I argued back.
"WooHyun hyung! Speak for yourself." SungJong defended. With that, the two pair of couples sat alone at the table.
"WooHyun ah, even our maknae has a girl now. You better buck up ok." Gyu hyung elbowed me and whispered. Aish, irritating hyung. Seriously a grandpa.
"Hyungs, you guys are not shock or angry about another couple forming?" DongWoo hyung asked.
"We kind of expected SungJong and MinAh getting together. Sajangnim asked us to be prepared for it, if their relationship got caught public. But I am surprise they are hiding really well that, none of us even knew about it. This two are really sneaky." HyoAn hyung answered.
"Yea. We are expecting another couple to pop out really shockingly too." JongRyul hyung said.
"Hyung! ShHH!" luckily MyungSoo was sharp enough to realise JongRyul hyung nearly spill the beans.
Everytime I ate a mouth, I looked up and saw the very beautiful ChaeRin sitting opposite me. Soon, you will be mine. I will never let you go ever again.
"I am really shock about the new couple being born."  I sighed. I really must buck up. 
"None of you knew about it?" Gyu hyung asked.
"I found out about them 4 days ago." Amy slowly held up her hands while lowering her head down.
"And you didn't tell us?" DongWoo hyung asked.
"I promised I would cover for them because MinAh was afraid that if their relationship got public, she might be mugged by crazy INSPIRITS." I explained. 
"Aigoo. The two of them could have just told us. If anything happens we can be there to protect and support them." Gyu hyung said, looking at the couples table.
"So, I was really shock when MinAh suddenly announce their relationship to all of us." Amy revealed. "I guess she thought it through."
"No wonder she seemed to be having a hard time sleeping the past few days. So she must have been thinking about their relationship." ChaeRin spoke. 
"Kids nowadays..." both Gyu hyung and RaIm noona sighed at the same time. We all looked at them in shock.
"Are you two?!" JongRyul hyung pointed at them.
"NO HYUNG!" Gyu hyung objected immediately.
"KIM SUNG GYU! Come clean!" JongRyul hyung hissed.
"Really. It just happened that we just had a moment of chemistry there." RaIm noona interrupted.
"Seriously?" JongRyul hyung asked again. They nodded. So all of us continued eating, but, I took a peep up and saw RaIm noona and Gyu hyung eyeing each other and both sighed at the same time.
"Gyu hyung..." I called out.
"Neh?!" he gulped.
"Something is fishy here.." I looked into his eyes. "Look at me straight in the eyes. Stop trying to hide your small eyes at this point of time." I grabbed his shoulders and made him face me.



DANG DANG DANG!! So.................something is really fishy. Hahaha.....

tumblr_m07i60vfp41qllt09o1_500.jpg
His cheeks are so squishy!!!!
tumblr_m078qyrGuh1rpok38o1_500.jpg
Call me!! >_< (photo belongs to wonderboys7.com)
Thanks to 
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hoya