084

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Amy's POV

"Amy ah, can we speak to you for a while?" SungYeol called me out from practice.
"Neh? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him.
"Ani, we just want to ask you a few questions." WooHyun replied.
"Uhm, what do you think about MyungSoo?" SungYeol asked.
"MyungSoo?" my tone went up slightly. They nodded.
"Well, I think he is a very nice sunbae. He might look cold on the outside but he is very warm hearted and kind." I paused, getting some reactions from them. "He is a very capable boy too. At such a young age, he has to juggle between school and idol life. Running about places for filming and trainings."
"That's all?" the two of them pried.
"I suppose so." I pouted my lips and think.
"Ahh, geurae?" they looked at each other, seemingly, quite disappointed.
"You two are very fishy." I squinted my eyes.  
"Huh? Uh nothing. " they panicked. 
"Is this something about MyungSoo taking interest in me?" I took quite a bit of courage to ask, in case I am wrong.
"Uh..." the two became silent. "How and when did you....." they were trying to think of something.
"MyungSoo told us that you didn't know." SungYeol spoke.
"This pabo." I muttered under my breathe. "I knew it sometime after ChaeRin started her filming of SUFB. She has been telling me that MyungSoo often ask about me, since we have little time together. I know he monitors me too." I explained.
"So, you knew it all along?" WooHyun asked. I nodded. "Then why did you not say anything?" 
"I wasn't so sure of my feelings towards MyungSoo initially. But when I confirmed my feelings, it feels so weird." I confessed.
"Weird?" they both asked at the same time. 
"I mean like, isn't it weird for a girl to just confess?" I side-eyed them. "And also we spent very little time together, what do you want me to do? Go up to MyungSoo and say 'MyungSoo, I love you'?" I acted out. WooHyun and SungYeol blinked a few times at me in shock.
"Maybe you should have done that long ago." SungYeol waved his second finger in the air playfully, earning a smack from me.
"I was being serious." I heaved.
"Sorry." he raised both hands on the air and surrended.
"Aish, the two of you." WooHyun sighed.
"What?" I whined.
"Never mind. We will try to think of something for the two of you." He replied.


MyungSoo's POV

"Hyung! Mianhae, you have to work so hard for us on your birthday and we can't celebrate with you." SungJong bounced up to me and apologised.
"It is ok. " I ruffled his hair.
"MyungSoo fighting!! Happy birthday." I received hugs from all of the other hyungs as I was preparing to head out for my filming.
---------
"Eu? Hyung?" I was shock to see HoYa hyung and SungYeol hyung appearing in front of me during my break.
"SURPRISE!!" they shouted right in my face. 
"Anyways, can you go to the store room for a while? I think the guys need some help." HoYa hyung pointed to the store room a few doors down.
"Yah, is this some hidden camera? You guys are running out of idea huh?" I smirked as I walked coolly, tilting my shoulders left and right with every step I take.
"ANNYEONG!! SAENGILCHUKA HAE!!!" CHARM5 popped out from one door before the store room, nearly scaring the soul out of me.
"WAH! Gamchakgiya!" I held on to my chest and breathed out heavily.
"Haha, MyungSoo oppa, you are so lousy." HyeYong laughed at me.
"Yah! Want to die?" I threatened to give her a little flick on her head.
"Don't touch my girl." HoYa hyung slide in between the two of us and protected her.
"The other hyungs need my help?" I asked, eyeing at the door. SungYeol hyung nodded. Some how, I felt like I could not trust him, but I had no idea why, I went forward.
"Amy unnie annyeong!!!" I heard the girls scream, and the next moment the door was slammed shut.
"YAH!!! Let me out!!!" Amy noona kept banging on the door.
"Hyungs!! Yah!! I still have filming!!" I banged on the door too. After a few minutes, realising that we are only wasting our time and energy, I slumped down to the ground.
"Amy noona, just give up. When the director calls for me again, which is an hour later, after our dinner break, then they will let us out." I heaved a sigh.
"Aish!" she kicked the door hard and sat down too. Then, everything went silent. She was just an arm's length away from me. I kept shooting glances at her every now and then. There was a few times our eyes met, but we quickly tore them apart. Lucky for me, I have my foundation make ups on, if not, she would have caught me blushing.
"MyungSoo/Amy noona...." when we both finally talk, we called each other at the same time.
"You go first." we both gestured at the same time. Quickly, turning back to silence once again.
"Uh...." there we go, AGAIN. 
"I..I go first." Amy noona finally snatched the place first. 
"Ok." I nodded.
"MyungSoo ah.. actually, I want to ask...." she paused, shifting her eyes from the floor to me and back to the floor quickly. "Do you...ani.." she shook her head.
"Take your time." I reached out my hands to calm her down. She jerked at my touch.
"Would you want to try it out?" she asked, not looking at me.
"It?" I asked.
"You know, HoYa and HyeYong, ChaeRin and WooHyun..." she listed the couples.
"I..I uh.." I scratched the back of my head.
"I know you have been frequently asking ChaeRin about me. I know you monitor me too." she finally looked at me.
"Amy noona...I.." I kept my eye contact with her. "I think I should be the one asking it." 
"Huh?" she tilted her head a little.
"WillYouBeMyGirlfriend?" I said all in one breath.
"Eung?"
"Neh . Geo . Ha . Ja." this time, it wasn't a question. 
"MyungSoo ah. " she said with a nod.
"Noona!" I immediatey pounced on her, hugging her tightly.
"Hehe. Why are you so hard to decipher? One moment so cold, one moment so cute." she hugged me bacl..
"Saengil chuk~~~ OH, sorry, we didn't mean to disturb, please carry on." SungGyu hyung was the first to enter, but he stopped and tried pushing the rest out.
"YAH HYUNG!!!" I immediately went to block the door from closing. 
"HYUNG!!!" I continued whining wanting to skin them alive or whatever I could do.
"Yah! Is this how you talk to your hyungs?" WooHyun hyung chided.
"Exactly, especially after we helped you so much." SungYeol hyung added in. 
"Fine fine." I gave in, walking back to Amy noona, porudly interlacing my fingers with hers.
"So we suppose you two are...*ahem* together?" DongWoo hyung coughed.
The both of us nodded. "But I guess we will start from understanding each other more." Amy noona suggested. I couldn't more agree to that.


WHEEE HAAAA!!! MyungSoo and Amy are finally together!!! hehehhehehe...

If you are having problems with commenting on my fanfic, please message me or write on my wall. I will get the admin to fix it. Thank you very much.

Anyways.....Be Mine PV is just.....I LOVE YOU HOYA!!! haha...I love how YaDong rapped. It is like Jap is their first language. hahaha....I loved how they made the rap sound so smooth and flowy. I wondered how much they practice. How many days and night they practiced to get it.

tumblr_m116ordeKb1r1tcxho1_r1_500.gif
This is what HoYa will do if anyone touches his girl. With no regrets.

I saw this set...can't stop laughing : A WILD SUNG GYU APPEARS!! hehe
tumblr_lygshqW0Y81qcu8lyo2_250.gif tumblr_lygshqW0Y81qcu8lyo3_250.gif tumblr_lygshqW0Y81qcu8lyo4_250.gif

I know I am evil..but truthfully, when I was watching BOAF and saw WooHyun rocking the chair..I secretly hoped he would fall back hehe *evilness*
tumblr_m0hrdeWQTg1qg57tuo1_r1_250.gif