052

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Amy's POV

We just finished recording Mnet M!pick a few days ago. INFINITE sunbaenims have left to Japan for their official Japan debut this morning. And we girls are getting ready for our press conference.
'Ok. There will be a lot of camera flashes, please don't get afraid of them. It might be quite stressful initially, but I hope you can get use to it. If it is too much, just signal me, I will call tfor a break." HyoAn oppa was briefing us once again. 
"Neh." we all replied, doing our final make up checks.
"Oh, an if there is any questions you don't feel like answering, you can reject answering it." HyoAn oppa briefed again.
"I think you should stop stressing them. Haha." EunMi unnie came to loosen the tense atmosphere.
"Here, have a cup each." DaeJung oppa came and poured a cup of honey water for each of us.
"Gomawoyo." we thanked.
"Ok. CHARM5 will be up in 10." the crew came in and inform. Quickly, we made the very final adjustments to our dressings and headed towards the door.
"LETS WELCOME CHARM5." the emcee announced. Music started playing and we headed out. Camera flashes were blinding us. 
"Ok, can we have CHARM5 to take a seat." the emcee gestured. Thank goodness, I think I will faint with anymore flashes blinding me.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, I am CHARM5 leader, Baek RaIm ipmida. Please take care of us." RaIm unnie said.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, I am CHARM5 visual, Lee Amy imida. Thank you for today." I greeted.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, I am CHARM5 dance machine, Lee ChaeRin ipmida. Please take care of us." ChaeRin greeted too. Wait, that wasn't what she planned to say. Haha. Did she get frightened?
"Annyeong hasaeayo, I am CHARM5 rapper, and the 2nd twin, Kim MinAh ipmida. Thank you." she tried to imitate DongWoo oppa with the hand gestures. HAha. More like evil twin. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo, I am CHARM5 tough maknae and main vocal, Nam HyeYong ipmida. Thank you for your hard work." HyeYong said softly into the mic. 
Then the questions and answers session started. They started with asking us to introduce ourselves further, like what we do, where we study etc. Followed by how we entered Woollim Ent. Basically all of us were scouted. Then move on to about working with INFINITE sunbaenims etc. Well all this were part of the preparations that we we drilled earlier on, so things are going smoothly. They continued to ask about our participations in dramas even before debut. Shut Up Flower Boyband for ChaeRin, Dream High 2 for RaIm unnie, MinAh and I. And also HyeYong's individual schedules with INFINITE. This was a little unexpected. We had prepared for it, but not to such details. Finally, HyoAn oppa came out and ask for them to move on to the next part of the press conference, about our concept for debut.
"This question is for HyeYong. Is being quiet and mysterious the image you are suppose to have for CHARM5 debut?" one journalist asked.
"Uh..Well, uh..Not really, but.." HyeYong was afraid. She looked around at us for some help.
"Haha, our maknae here, she is very shy in front of new faces." I quickly took over to help her. "However, when you get to know her more, and when she gets to know everyone more, she is a totally different person. Just watch her variety show with INFINITE sunbaenims and you will understand."
"Gomawoyo." she mouthed. 
After more Q&A, we finally called it an end. We could have ran a marathon with the time in there. Nearly four and a half hours.
"Come On girls. Change out. We have to head for dinner and then a magazine shoot." EunMi unnie brought over our bags of clothes and rushed us to change. There goes one day of practice.


HoYa's POV

The girls are having their press conference at this hour. I wonder how it goes.
"Hyung, don't worry too much. I am sure CHARM5 will be doing well." Jongie came up to us with a big smile. I am sure they will do well. HyeYong said she will call me when her schedules end.
"Boys, hurry up! We have not much time." JongRyul hyung called out. 
We quickly head into the holding room and get our make ups and everything done. Then we started practicing the limited Japanese phrases that we know. 
"Uhm, HoYa ah, go sign your autograph first." appa called and handed me a marker. I walked towards the board and signed.
"Subarashi." I said in Japanese. (Amazing) I am so proud of my own handiwork haha.
Then WooHyun came up, so I handed him the marker.
"Swoosh sweesh swoosh." he made cute sounds when he signed. I felt like knocking some sense into him, but he is kind of cute. One by one, the others came up to sign their autograph. Myungie was the last. Aish, this boy, trying to show off his love for his Japanese fans. Changing his autograph again. And then we quickly continued on with our Japanese crash course. 
After a while, we headed towards the area and waited for our cue. 
"Before the dawn! Before the dawn." music started to play and we headed out to greet. One by one, we introduced ourselves in Japanese.
"I am INFINITE's Vocalist, L. I really love Udon." Myungie introduced. WHAT?! Ok. Hold in laughter.
Then we started with our Q&A. Everything was going smoothly until CHODING YEOL!! Why did you make mistakes?! Luckily, Gyu hyung and WooHyun quickly took over and continued. Haix. What a bad image to our 91-liners of INFINITE. After a while, the press conference ended. We quickly rushed off to our next venue.
"KYAAA!!! INFINITE OPPA!!! HOYA! MYUNGSOO!!...." fans were all shouting for our names. Even though we are in Japan and there are communications problem, all of us felt energised. We performed a few songs and then left the stage, throwing hearts and kisses and winks to the fans around. That was how we ended our  day.
"HoAegi...Time to remove make up." stylist noona called out. 
"Wae you call me HoAegi even in Japan. Aish, I am turning 22 soon." I complain
"Whatever it is, you are always INFINITE's HoAegi. Don't try to deny." she argued back.