026

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Hehe..I am having a bit of writer's block right now. But I am writing this chapter because I am SUPER HAPPY. I just cleared one of my major modules' project. Lecturer accepted my design so I AM HAPPY!!! But time to focus for my test :( 
Yesterday, SungYeollie and Sajangnim were so cute!!! They were uhm chatting on twitter? haha. If people have not watched Sesame Player, they would not have even thought SungYeol was almost kicked out of the group because of speaking informally to the boss. But yesterday on twitter, haha sajangnim was the one who started the 'informal' talk first hahaha....SO FUNNY..


MyungSoo's POV

"HoAegi, time to remove make up." our stylist noona have been calling him for the God-knows-how-many-times. Yet this hyung of mine is busy talking on the phone. From the way he be like a retard smiling to himself nearly every second, I bet the caller is none other than HyeYong. 
"Noona, 5 more minutes." he covered the phone and told her.
"Yah. You said that 10 minutes ago. Faster!" noona placed both her hands on her hips. In the end, hyung went up the van without even removing his make up.
"Hyung, you skin is going to rot one day." I joked. All of us have removed it except for him. And well, WooHyun hyung did not forget about his BB Cream though.
"Finally he is done talking!" Gyu hyung exclaimed when he heard a 'GOODBYE' coming out of HoYa's hyung mouth.
"Hehe. Sorry, can't help it. HyeYong isn't staying in the dorm tonight." he apologised.
"Wae?" all of us were shocked.
"Tomorrow is her competition you forget? She and JungMin will be staying in the school's quarters so that they can train a little later." we nodded.
"Wait. That creepy, dark, dampy place she camped at when..." SungJong immediately shut his mouth realising he was about to mention about the major quarrel HoYa hyung and HyeYong had some time ago. The one the caused HyeYong to leave the dorm all of a sudden.
"Nope. She said it is a very nice place. With proper bed and aircon and everything. The quarters are meant for the lecturers in fact." HoYa hyung told us. Seeing that we were a little skeptical, he added.
"No worries. I got it covered. I asked her to take a proof shoot that she will really be sleeping there tonight." HoYa hyung and his major suspicion illness haha.
"Since we are near her school, shall we?" WooHyun hyung suggested.
"Spring a surprise visit?" DongWoo hyung asked. 
"CALL!" we all agreed and got JongRyul hyung to drive us over.
According to HoYa hyung who have just ended a call with her not so long ago, she should be on her training now. So we quietly opened the door and snuck in.
"Ok. Lets take a break for dinner." we heard the coach echoed through the skate ring.
*Mwoh? It is already 8:30pm and they have not had dinner?*
"Psst, on the count of 3, we all run out." Gyun hyung instructed. "1, 2, 3.'
"HyeYong / DongSaeng / Jagiya!!" we all shouted.
"OMO! Oppa.Why..why are you here?" she was freaked out.
"Hehe. It is so cute to see my jagiya so shock." HoYa hyung said as he pinched her nose bridge.
"Hyung. stop your PDA please." SungJongie complained.
"You two haven't had dinner?" WooHyun hyung asked.
"Neh. Coach hasn't had dinner too either." she commented. Almost immediately, we heard a growling noise and saw her blush.
"MiAn.." she said, sticking out her tongue slightly.


HyeYong's POV

"Where do you want to go and eat?" JungMin oppa asked me.
"Hmm, Canteen6? It is the only one open at this hour right?" I was trying to recall the operating hours of our canteens. Yes, my beloved school has 6 canteens. And they are planning to have 1 more canteen up in maybe next year.
"What?! You have 6 canteens?!" SungYeol oppa exclaimed. I nodded, smiling proudly about my school.
"Oh. Since Canteen6 is near the quarters I can bring you oppas there too." I remembered that I had to send a proof picture to HoYa oppa.
"LETS GO!" SungJong oppa punched his fist into the air.
"Oppa~." I literally *facepalmed* myself.
'What what? Is anything wrong?" They panicked. I lowered my head and look towards my feet.
"Ohhhh..." they nod their head like they understood. Instantly, HoYa oppa carried me in a bridal style towards the bench where all our belongings were at. Then he knelt down and started to untie the laces of my skates.
"Oppa...I..I know how to take them off by myself." I blushed, but he ignored me and continued. He even took my footwear and place them on my feet. Thank goodness I changed into flip-flops before leaving the quarters or he will be tying be shoelaces too. 
"Here." he turned his back around and patted his back.
"Eung?" I was confused by his actions.
"You must be tired from all the practice. I shall piggy back you over." he said. I refused to, but he grabbed my arms and asked if I wanted a bridal style or I would rather have it a piggy back. I had no choice but to get on his back.
"Sigh. If only I wasn't so tall.." JungMin oppa sighed. "Someone piggy back me too?" he pretended to be all weak. 
"Hehe. Mian JungMin oppa." I smiled back at him. While on HoYa's oppa back, I was pointing the directions to turn too. All the other oppas were following behind. It was like I am the compass, HoYa oppa is the steering wheel and the others are the passengers haha.
"HoAegi did not remove make up?" HoYa oppa flustered when I revealed that I could see his layer of foundation still caked on his face.
"I was talking on the phone with you. So..I did not remove it." he replied. 
"I wanted to give you a peck. But since there is foundation on your face, I don't want to be chemically poisoned." I playfully said.
"Hyung Hyung!! I need make up remover right now!!!" HoYa oppa spun around facing the rest.
"Wae? Are you crazy?" DongWoo oppa gave him a disgusted look.
"HyeYong doesn't want to give me a peck just because I still have make up on." he complained. Any further, it would have been considered as a tantrum thrown by a 5 year old kid. Some times I wonder if he is really 21 years old haha.