090

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

"Yah yah! Why aren't you resting in the dorm?" I stopped my practice and ran up to help HyeYong as she was having a hard time opening the door while on clutches.
"I am dying of boredom in the dorm. There are now nice shows to watch." she whined. "And the unnies refused to let me tag along to jTBC."
"Aigoo, obviously they won't let you. You are suppose to be resting, not running about places." I nagged. "And what is this?" I took the plastic bag from her hand as she tried to sit herself down.
"OH MY!! FOOD!!" SungYeol exclaimed.
"Yah go away." HyeYong threatened him with her clutches. "Your birthday is not here yet."
"Birthday? Who's birthday is it?" I asked.
"OMO, Pabo. Today is the 28th. Have you forgotten your own birthday?" she poked my forehead.
"It is the 28th?! Already?" I faked. Of course I remember my own birthday.
"Aigoo.. You must have been too busy right?" she said sarcastically.
"HoYa ah, your acting is so fail." SungYeol started laughing at me.
"What?" I hissed.
"Earlier this morning, we wanted to prank him, but his stupid animal instincts acted up and spoilt the prank." WooHyun revealed.
"Oppa, it isn't that his animal instincts are stupid. Is you are stupid." HyeYong laughed. "Can't even plan an event properly." she shook her head.
"Yah yah.." WooHyun pretended to smack her. She quickly backed off.
"Ahh, apeundae.." she grabbed her knee.
"Gwenchana?" I quickly sat down, not sure how to help her ease her pain.
"Saengil chukahae jagiya." she quickly plant a kiss on my cheeks.
"Aigoo, this girl is using her injury as all sorts of excuses huh?" Gyu hyung joked.
"Gomawoyo." I kissed her back.
"Lee HoWon, off my sister now. You are 21, legal to have *ahem* *cough* but not my sister." WooHyun tugged on my collar.
"Oppa~~" HyeYong started blushing, turning into a tomato.
"So, you were thinking of it?" I seductively whispered into her ears.
"Byeontae!! GO AWAY!" she quickly pushed me off her. "Bad boy! No food for you!" she quickly confiscate the lunch that she made.
"Then what are you going to do with it?" I decided to play tough.
"I don't know? Eat it?"
"Then you will get fat." I teased.
"Ugh...Then...then I will give to MyungSoo oppa." she smirked.
"Yah! ANDWAE! It is mine!" I whined.
"Sorry hyung. HyeYong ah, gomawoyo." MyungSoo played along.
"JAGIYA~~~~~" I can't believe I was acting cute again. Someone please point a gun at me and shot me!
"Aigoo, arasso.." she smiled.
"Anyways, where is our lunch?" SungJong asked, trying to hint at HyeYong.
"I don't know. Maybe on its way?" she replied. And just in time, JongRyul hyung came in with bags in his hands.
"Hyung, what is this." DongWoo hyung went up to help him carry.
"Your lunch?" JongRyul hyung replied skeptically.
"MWOH?! Aish. Chicken meat again?!" the boys started whining.
"HyeYong ah~~~ My lovely sister. This is a hidden camera right?" WooHyun aegyoed.
"Ani. I only prepared lunch for HoYa oppa." she blinked innocently at him.
"haha..That's my girl." I hung my hand over her shoulders proudly and laughed at the others.
"Aish..fine fine." the gave up and dug in to their...not very tasty chicken.


HyeYong's POV

"HyeYong ah, do you want us to loan HoYa to you for today?" SungJong asked while they were cleaning up after lunch.
"It is ok. You guys have practice right?" I replied.
"Since it is his birthday, I suppose you can smuggle him away?" SungYeol oppa added.
"Nope. I am fine with it. What more, your concert is coming up." I was worried. Bringing HoYa oppa away for 5 minutes would mean disrupting their practices.
"Really? You don't want to spend time with me?" HoYa oppa sounded disappointed.
"I do. But right now, preparing for INFINITE's Encore Concert is more important. Your fans are the one that brought INFINITE to where they are now, so you should perform really well for INSPIRITS." I said.
"Aigoo, such a sweet girlfriend I have."
"And my leg isn't in a very good condition. So even if I want to spend time with you, I will kidnap you away for one whole day after the concert."
"Arasso. I will go practice first ok. You will be ok sitting here alone?" HoYa oppa patted my head. I nodded and sat there, watching them having fun practicing for Evolution.
"Jagiya.." I felt someone with a small kid's voice was shaking my shoulders.
"Hmmm.." I tossed a little, but remained in position as my cast leg was quite difficult to maneuver.
"Jagiya~~ Ireona.." I then realised the small boy's sound was HoYa oppa.
"Eung?" I rubbed my eyes as he helped me to sit up. "I..I fell asleep?"
"Neh. And it is dinner time too. Let's go." he said.
"Neh." sleepily, I balanced myself on the clutches, trying to hop away from the couch.
"Careful." he helped me.
"Go away. I can walk on my own." I cutely pouted. My leg may be in a cast, but I definitely can move my way around on my own.
"Arasso arasso." he raised his hands as if surrendering.
After dinner, they got JongRyul oppa to send me home while they walk back to the studio.
"Don't bully HoYa oppa ok. I know what you boys are up to." I waved my fingers at them.
"Neh." they just replied blatantly.
"HoYa oppa, see you later." I gave him a kiss before heading into the van.
"Rest well ok?" he said before closing the door.
Sigh, I have been resting for days already. And he wants me to rest more.


Sorry, I was planning to wait and see what dorky stuff the dorky INFINITE can do to HoYa, but apparently, there wasn't a single tweet on it :( Did you boys forget HoAegi's birthday? He is not going to be happy.