063

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Fast forward to January 2012

RaIm's POV

It is the first week of January. The four of us had wrapped up our filming of our dramas. 
"RaIm unnie, let's go visit HyeYong and HoYa at KBS." ChaeRin suggested. 
"Good idea. We have not been to support her ever since her first stage. Let's give her a surprise." I agreed. The four of us quickly changed and got DaeJung oppa to send us over.
"I think you girls might want to get her a celebratory cake." DaeJung oppa suggested.
"Huh? Waeyo?" MinAh asked.
"Cause...Let's just go get a cake for the two of them. You will know later." DaeJung oppa refused to tell us. But we still went on with getting a cake.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR49YhYwA1pKvNpnOdjctm A very chocalatey one.
"DaeJung oppa, can you help us go scout?" I requested. We were not planning to let her see us.
After while, I received a phone call.
"Trouble Maker is the last stage. They will be leaving the room in about 10 minutes. You girls can come in later." he informed.
"Neh. Gomawoyo." we waited for about 10 minutes and headed towards their waiting room.
"They are out?" Amy whispered in before we snuck in.
"Annyeong hasaeyo JongRyul oppa." we greeted.
"Anyway, DaeJung oppa, can you tell us the reason for the cake?" I was anxious. 
"Just watch." with that, we glued ourselves to the screen in the room. 
"Oh! They are up!" MinAh exclaimed, pointing at the screen.
"Actually, live performances are about 5 minutes behind the filming time. They should be having the ending stage now." JongRyul oppa told us.
"Let's welcome all the artist back up on stage." the emcee announced.
"Now, to the best part of day. Lets' welcome the two groups running for first place." the other emcee moved aside and let the two groups stand in the middle of the stage. 
"DaeJung oppa. Is this the reason?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.
"So, who is the no.1 for this week?" the emcees said. Then the screen with the votes and stuff came on. 
"TROUBLE MAKER!!" they exclaimed.
"AHHH OH My!!" We were fan girling over them in the waiting room. We waited for them to come back to the room .


HoYa's POV

My baby princess is crying again. Tears of joy.
"Aigoo..jagiya, I know you are very happy, but you have to stop crying." I took off my blazer and placed on her bare shoulders.
"I..I am just so happy. I did not expect to win first, especially since I just came on stage not long ago. It must have been INSPIRITS supporting you." she sobbed.
"CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!" a cake appeared right in front of us. 
"UNNIE?!" she cried. 
"Aigoo, you have not stopped crying since you thank you speech?" they laughed at her.
"Yea. My cry baby." I pinched her cheeks.
"HoYa oppa, this is so chocolatey, you can't eat it." she stood in between me and the chocolate cake.
"Yah. Why can't I?" I whined.
"What if you get fat?" she giggled.
"You sound like a wife you know?" Amy .
"Unnie. You are suppose to help me." she pouted. 
"Quick. Cut the cake you two." RaIm noona rushed us. Quickly, we cut it into pieces and distributed it around even to the stylist noonas.
"Sorry, they got to rush for the next schedule." JongRyul hyung had to be the party pooper.
"Aww, really? I can't stay a while more?" HyeYong pleaded.
"Five minutes. I don't want to be speeding. It is dangerous." JongRyul hyung said. 
"Just go. We will celebrate back in the dorm." RaIm noona patted her .
"Yah! violation!" HyeYong jumped towards me.
"Haha. Go now. See you in the dorm later. And, Don't cry any more, baby girl." Amy .
"Arraso unnie. See you later." she said while changing her shoes. Killer heels isn't something she would want to wear while walking down a long flight of stairs.


I decided to do a fast forward because....I WANT TO GIVE WOOHYUN AND CHAERIN SOME LOVEY TIME!! haha.. Be patient, it is coming up real soon (: