Wedding Preparations

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"Try on set 1, 4 and 6." HoYa oppa picked out three wedding dresses.
"Arasso." I pouted annoyingly at his nagging. Recently, he has been very very naggy. Worse than SungGyu oppa. 
"Oh, I recognise this two. Don't even try to sneak it on. Too revealing." he shook his head, disapproving of the two rather short and revealing wedding dresses.
The staff then closed the huge white door as I stood in the middle of the huge changing room, not sure what to do. Then the three of them came up to me, and started undressing me. I felt really uncomfortable initially. I was totally . Uhm..I still had my and bra on though. I got into the first wedding dress. And the staff brought out a matching heels. They started to adjust the sides, run their fingers across my waist, checking if it fits me or they have to make a temporary adjustment so I would look perfect. They were like totally molesting me I have to say. 
"WIFEY ARE YOU DONE!?" HoYa oppa shouted from outside. The three staff giggled a little at how impatient my husband-to-be was. 
"Oppa, close your eyes first." I shout back. 
"Arasso!" 
I got the staff to peep out, making sure his eyes are closed. Getting a cue, they pushed the doors to the sides.
"You can open now." I said softly, blushing a little. 
"You..... are..." HoYa oppa stammered. His lower jaw dropped. 
"Close your mouth oppa." I snapped. 
"I am sorry." he laughed. "But you look stunning and gorgeous." 
The wedding boutique's photographer came to take a few shots for reference later, so we could choose the best dress.
"I am going to change to the next one ok?" I informed him. He quickly snapped a few pictures of me, just before the door closes. 
The same thing repeats. Stripping down, getting into another wedding dress, changing the heels, adjusting the sides, getting touched all around, snapping a few photos..... No wonder the unnies were complaining about how tiring trying out wedding dresses was I am the last one to try out the wedding dresses. The unnies have done theirs and choose theirs too, over the past few days. It was way more mental and brain juice consuming than being on stage. New sets were brought in. I probably tried about 15 wedding dresses? Or even more? 
"Baby, I know you are tired. But we have to pick the perfect one alright?" HoYa oppa coaxed me. He knew I was tired. But after dating me for four years, I guess he knew the words to say, so that I would smile. I nodded. Finally, by the 20th one, we decided to call it a day. Also because I have kind of tried on every single piece that HoYa oppa approves of. 
We sat down at the table with the photographer to monitor the photos he took. And to decide on two wedding dresses that we would take. One is for the wedding ceremony in the day, out in the garden you could call it. The second for the dinner banquet, in the evening.  And I almost forgot, two more for our wedding photo shoot.


HoYa's POV

After nearly 4 hours in the wedding boutique, we finally decided on four sets of wedding dresses and four sets of tuxedos. Two for the actual wedding day, and the other two for our photo shoot. Of course the photo shoot sets were rented. Kind of sad though, but it would cost us a bomb! But we had the actual wedding day dresses and tux paid for. You may be wondering why we didn't get sponsors? Well, many did come up, wanting to sponsor us greatly, but we only too up the sponsors for door gifts, wedding ceremony venue and the dinner banquet. We decided to pay for our own dresses and tux because getting sponsored meant that after the wedding, we had to return the stuff. How could we? Even though it will be worn only once in our whole life time, we were set on keeping it forever.
"Shall we have ice cream to recharge your energy?" I asked, knowing that this would be the best 'medicine' for her. No food or snacks or drinks could perk her up, other than ice cream. She would be so tired and lazy to eat anything, but when it comes to ice cream, she is full of energy. Once she is recharged, she will then start eating properly.
"Let's go visit oppa's and ChaeRin's unnie photo shoot after we get ice cream ok?" HyeYong suggested.
"Ok. We should get something for them too. They must be tired." I said.  "Go take a seat first. I will help you order."
"Oppa, what did you order?" she asked.
"You will know." I smirked. "Definitely something to recharge you fully."
"It better be good."
"Ice cream fondue?" the waitress came up with a huge plate. 
"OH MY GOSH!!" HyeYong shrieked.
"Yah. Close your mouth." I said, pushing up her lower jaw. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOJLahtwo5ElT6JCWGAux
"Oppa, I know I love ice cream a lot." she gasped, trying to form her words. "But what if I grow fat and can't fit into the wedding dresses?" she asked worriedly.
"Hmmm....let's see..." I pretended to ponder. 
"Yah." she pouted, looking sad.
"I will still marry you." I put on my brightest smile.
"EEEE...cheesy you. Eat." she shoved a scope of ice crema into my mouth.
"What happened to the chocolate fondue? Aren't you suppose to dip the ice cream in first?" I swallowed the icy cold ice cream down my throat. And then we had our usual little cute arguments that would make everyone around us feel like throwing punches at us.
"I am so so full." HyeYong patted her stomach. "Byebye my abs." she sighed.
"Haha, It is not that bad right? And you have to dance your way through the whole day and night of tomorrow." I comfort her.
"Hehe, true that. Let's go before we missed out on oppa and ChaeRin unnie." she said. 

"HAHAH...CATCH ME!!" laughters filled the venue as we approached. WooHyun and ChaeRin were chasing each other like small kids. Since they were known as the cheesy, playful couple, they had their concept just like their charateristics. 
"Ah, finally done." the two cheered as they headed into the waiting area.
"Annyeong!" we gave them a surprise. 
"Eu. That scared me." ChaeRin gasped, holding on to her chest.
"UNNIE! You are really really beautiful!!" HyeYong clapped.
"Yah, I am not where near you I bet." ChaeRin replied modestly. 
"Let's go for late night supper?" HyeYong suggessted.
"CALL!!" WooHyun and ChaeRin were full of smiles. 
"Yah yah. Didn't some one just complained that she is getting fatter?" I hinted.
"Yah yah. Lee HoWon, are you backing out on marrying my baby sister?" WooHyun came up to defend. 
"A...aniya.." I flustered. 
"I love you oppa!!" HyeYong stretched out her arms to give WooHyun a big hug.
"If HoYa ever bullies you, tell me. I will teach him a lesson." WooHyun protected her.
"Aigoo, this two siblings." ChaeRin and I sighed.


 


tumblr_m31a0nbhbW1rnkukeo1_500.jpgAhahaha HoYa ah, how could you thumbs down on hamster gyu?!
tumblr_m30gxvYqo41qfd84jo1_500.jpg When I saw this I was shock, thinking HoYa and Dongie has couple bags!!
tumblr_m30cgnnI4m1qgobqqo2_250.jpg But it turned out, SungYeollie has it too, 
tumblr_m2zq4dDEHA1rnkukeo2_500.jpg Myungie too
tumblr_m2zq2y2iEw1rnkukeo1_500.jpg and that bag WooHyunnie is carrying. I suppose it is SungGyu's bag if I am not wrong, just that WooHyunnie was helping Gyu to carry at that moment.

Then I realised. MOST OF INFINITE ARE CARRYING THE SAME BAG!!! hahahaha....