037

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

The 5 of us entered the meeting room teasing each other, not knowing what was going to happen. 
"Ah, HyeYong, this is yours." The clerk said and handed me a folder. 
"Gamsahapmida." I took it.
"RaIm, this is yours. ChaeRin..." and so on. She handed each of us a folder. 
"What is this?" RaIm unnie asked.
"Your schedules. Both your individual schedules and CHARM5 group schedules." she explained to us.
"Ah, ok. Thank you very much." RaIm unnie replied. 
"HUOK!!" ChaeRin unnie exclaimed. We immediatly flipped open the folder and read the contents.
"CHARM5 schedules, October." I read out.
"Everyday, 8pm till 3am, dance practice for our songs." I continued. All of us quickly threw our files on the table and compared our schedules.
"Well, that explains.All of us have something to do in the day. HyeYong, MinAh and ChaeRin has school in the day. HyeYong has to practice for her project debut with HoYa, and not forgetting a little practice with the other oppas too. The rest of us have photoshoots and filmings in the day and afternoon for the month of October." RaIm unnie summarised the schedules for the month of October. Well, there are only 2 weeks left till November. The month where we get really busy.
"Oh. Appa, annyeong hasaeyo." We quickly stood up and greeted. Along with the other employees.
"Take a seat girls." he offered. "I guess you girls have seen a little of your schedules?"
"Neh. Our schedules are so, hard to match up." RaIm unnie answered.
"Yes. We have been considering it for quite some time. The company actually does not want your girls to go practice any later than 1am." Appa was a little worried.
"Appa, we are ok with it. All the other idols out there are working even harder than us." all of us nodded to what ChaeRin unnie said.
"Yes, but remember that Health and School work are the most important thing I wrote in the contract you girls signed?" appa asked. "How are you girls going to keep up to that if you will only be having 3 hours of sleep? Or even lesser. And you, HyeYong, your course of study is totally different. I am worried that you girls will fall sick." Appa pointed to me.
"Appa, nothing comes for free without hardwork. " I assured him.
"I know, but girls." RaIm unnie cut in before appa could continue.
"Appa, I will make sure the girls are in good shape. We still have the 50/55 rule running. We are all still well. I will make sure if any one of us breaks the rule, especially the 50, we will be punished for it." RaIm unnie assured him.
50/55 rule was given while we were drafting out our profile. It actually stands for our body weight. Appa wants us to be potrayed as very healthy girls, to set an example for the new generation of kids and fans. We agreed with him too, we don't have to be weighing 40KG just to look good. I have been through that stage though and I understood how he felt. I feel more lively now in fact, with my weight hovering at 51KG.  So, none of us are to drop below 50KG, and of course, best to not go beyond 55KG. But we are not worried about that since we will be all busy and stuff. We are more anxious about dropping below 50KG. Punishment of course has to be a harsh one too. Appa knows that we are all very enthusiastic about practising, more than anyone, even more than INFINITE oppas. By banning us from practising, probably would kill us, so banning us from practise till we hit back above 50KG was his punishment for us.


MinAh's POV

Appa and us discussed about our dance practise schedule and decided to carry on with 8pm till 3am, provided the 50/55 rule is in play. 
"Other than that, because you girls have to train your own vocals before matching up as a group, during your individual free time, it will be your vocal trainings." one of the employee informed us. 
"For the month of November, it will be the start of the hectic months." appa warned us. "Ever since news of you 4 girls being in a drama came out, everyone, especially the media are very eager to find out who you girls are. They have yet to know a single news of you girls yet. So on the 1st to the 5th of November, I will be releasing your profiles one by one on each day." Appa explained to us his plans. We nodded and took down some notes.
"Continuing on will be your individual schedules, which will be harder to match since 4 of your girls will be having night filming too. If you look at the calendar, days marked green are the days where all 5 girls are free. That will be your dance practise days." an employee was teaching us how to read the calendar they came up with.
"But that is only... 11 days of dance practise, out of 30 days." I counted the number of days marked green.
"Yah. 11 days of full day practise is a lot." Appa chided me. "On the other days, we have picked out as much timings that you 5 girls are free at the same time. Those will also be your dance practises. Individual vocal practices will apply as the same for October." 
"On the 15th of November, Mnet will be coming to have the first filming with you girls. Mnet M!Pick will be broadcasted in December." The same employee took over the briefing.  "From the 20th till 26th, the MVs of the project album will be released daily. In which order, we have yet to decide. The album will be out for sales starting on the 20th, for early bird and the 27th for all major CD shops."  
That was basically our schedules for November. Tight pack schedules, but we girls are all ready to face it. Our debut is not long away.
"For December, HyeYong and HoYa will be appearing on all music broadcasting stations to promote their song. There will be fan signing events, radio shows and all sorts. So, the same thing goes for the days marked green. For the rest of you girls, your filming will go as per usual, with some events to attend too." The briefing continued.
"By January, the filmings should all be done. If nothing goes on, the last schedule for the drama filming will be on the 6th of January. We will be giving all 5 of you 2 days worth of break before you embark on your daily, murderous trainings. HyeYong will continue her promotions on  music broadcasting stations on Thursday till Sunday. Group practise will be from 8pm till 3am for this 4 days." HyeYong breathed out loud, interrupting the briefing.
"MianHae." she stuck out her tongue a little. 
"Recording of your songs will be during the 3rd week of January. If needed, extended till the 4th." Apa continued. "Recording of MV will be on the first week of February. If everything goes smooth, your MV teaser will be released on the same week, and the full MV will be out the following week. You girls should be on by the 3rd week of February."
Basically, for 2 fulls hours, we were sitting in the meeting room discussing about our schedules and listening to the explanations of each week. We are all so busy, and we have so little time to practise. WHAT TO DO?


Heh..I though I should right out the schedules of the girls all in one chapter. If not it will be quite confusing in the following chapters. Don't mind right? hehe (: