006

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

While the girls were busy discussing about their concept, and that all the office workers had finished lunch and gone back to work....

In the salon with INFINITE....

Nobody's POV

"Boys, so you know the concept for the concert right? So, other than t your hair, we have to change the colour too." manager JongRyul informed them.
"Wae?! Aish.. I think HyeYong will have the shock out of her life." WooHyun complained. 
"Hyung, can I have purple hair pur-lease..." HoYa pleaded to JongRyul with his very cute HoBear eyes.
"No." JongRyul replied with a stern look. 
"HoYa ah..try this..we are the rapper-line and we should live up to the YaDong couple title given to us by the fans. And..you have been spending too much time with HyeYong too, time to spend some time with me." DongWoo pretended to be all hurt while HoYa gave his hyung a disgusted look.
"Ok fine. But hyung, I think you should add a little other colour to that blonde hair of yours so that we won't look totally gayish together." HoYa suggested. 
"Hmm what colour should I add then?" DongWoo spoke out his thoughts.
"Hyung.." SungYeol entered the conversation. "Why not grey?" 
"MWOH?!" 
"Well..you see, we have been playing pranks on Gyu hyung, and saying things like DongWoo hyung is the real leader. haha." Yeollie laughed. "So, we should continue and annoy Gyu hyung and show him who is boss. By adding a few streaks of grey on your hair, you will look a little like halraboji and Gyu hyung will have to stop nagging like one and listen to you." 
"Choding, you are just trying to tell me I look old right?" DongWoo rolled his eyes.
"DongWoo hyung, just try it out please?" Yeollie pleaded. And some how or another, DongWoo agreed to him. *Pabo*

After a while of struggling, arguing and pleading, the 4 older boys finally sat down at the seats for their transformation. (What happened to WooHyun and SungYeol's part? hehehe) SungYeol, MyungSoo and SungJong were at the waiting area since there was not enough manpower to do their hair. MyungSoo and SungJong started to play quietly with each other. Choding, being the choding, was jealous that MyungSoo was not giving him attention, so he decided to do some evil plan...

"Hyung, where are you going?" MyungSoo asked when SungYeol suddenly stood up.
"Nah, I just want to see how they will be like, I am so anxious thinking that I am going next." SungYeol lied.
"Yea right. Hyung, you are always the one fighting to be the first to have your hair done up so you can sleep or prank us. Now you are anxious?" MyungSoo smirked.
"Yea. And, they should only have their hair trimmed by now, not even with the colouring." SungJong added.
"I just want to see alright." SungYeol forced and then left into the area.

2.5 hours later
"STUPID KIM SUNG GYU!!" WooHyun's voice could be heard through out the salon.
"HoYa ah..I think we should just ignore the couple fighting." DongWoo whispered. They nodded and quicken the pace to head outside.
"Hyung you are done?" Both MyungSoo and SungJong plugged out their earpiece upon seeing the arrival oh DongWoo and HoYa.
"Yes. You can go in now." DongWoo replied.
"OH MY HEAVEN!! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO YOU TWO?!" SungJong screamed his lungs out.
"Ask this stupid old maknae-looking guy." WooHyun was pissed off.
"Yah what?! I am your hyung the leader." SungGyu screamed back at WooHyun.
"It feels better now that DongWoo hyung has a few grey streaks, making him more like the leader now." WooHyun warned and then blew against his fringe causing them to float up a few seconds before dropping back down.
"What exactly happened?" MyungSoo asked.
"Ask that..." before WooHyun could finish, the angry manager came in.
"Hurry. We don't have much time left. Go sit there and get your hair done." JongRyul rushed the two young ones.
"SungGyu behave like a leader!" JongRyul scolded him.


 


So....What happened? hehehehehe...I shall be evil and leave it hanging like this while I continue my homework hehehehe.
*Evilness on the rise*....