013

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

MinAh's POV

"Girls. It is time to pack up." HyoAn oppa came into the studio.
"Can we have a little while more please?" I asked.
"Nope. You girls told me that 20minutes ago." he said sternly.
"But we have not mastered this part yet." ChaeRin argued.
"No can do. You girls have school tomorrow too." he said. 
"This is why I hate school." ChaeRin mumbled. "Thank god I have a few months left before graduating."
"Unnie. I still have another year to go." HyeYong pouted.
"Lets go." RaIm unnie gathered us. Reluctantly, we turned off the lights of the studio and headed out towards the van. Who knew that there were paparazzis gathering near Woollim Ent. building. Not our paparazzis. But of INFINITE sunbaenim. Even when they are out of the country, those fans would gather nearby too.
" HyeYong and MinAh go bathe first. I will prepare the fruit juice for you." Amy unnie said.
We have only been leaving together for less than 2 weeks, but we kind of already had some names to ourselves. Like for RaIm unnie, since she is the leader, we call her appa. She is the one who always gather us and all sorts, just like a father. Amy unnie is like an umma. Taking care of us, making sure we eat healthily, letting us bathe first knowing that we have to wake up for school early. ChaeRin is like the rebellious daughter while I am the obedient one. HyeYong is like our little baby. She refuses to acknowledge, but when she wants something, she would usually aegyo, not in the y way though. In the very cute maknae way. She knows what to ask for and what not to, so we aren't really worried about that. But she has 2 bad things, her stage fright and her shyness towards people she does not know. She may be bubbly, hyper and cute around us. But if we throw her alone, she will become really quiet. She maybe the tough maknae, but she becomes really timid when she is around people new.
"Gomawoyo umma." We beamed and drank the carrot juice after coming out of the bathroom.


SungJong's POV

Now that the weakest pair, MyungYeol hyungs are gone, I have to think of a way to KO the other two pair.
"JongRyul hyung. I will try to get them into _____(put in name) shop. I will stall HoYa hyung and DongWoo hyung. Then you come and get WooGyu hyungs ok." I sent a message out. I hope this works. 
"Hyung. Lets go inside here. This shop looks interesting, we should get something for HyeYong too. Can't be only HoYa hyung and WooHyun hyung buying the stuff." I lied.
"Sure." they said. *evil smirk* my little lambs are heading into the lion's den now.
Once we entered the shop, I suddenly stop. 
"Waeyo?" Gyu hyung asked me.
"Uh. Nothing. Just, something doesn't feels right." I lied again. Of course it doesn't feel right. You are going down. hehe.
Just then, HoYa's hyung animal instinct came to play. He too, suddenly stopped and looked around. I decided to send WooGyu hyungs out to scout. Lucky things went as planned.
"Uh. Hyungs ordiseo?" I asked, seeing the managers hyung had already muffled WooGyu hyungs away.
"Wah..Don't tell me they ran off and ditch us just like what they did to me in Sesame Player." DongWoo hyung exclaimed.
"Talking about killing MyungYeol hyungs. Tsk. WooGyu hyungs should be punished." I acted to be angry. haha I should be the next generation of actors.


SungGyu's POV

"Hyung. Can you go out to scout please? I want to look for something for HyeYong." I put on my best puppy eyes.
"FIne fine. WooHyun, you are coming with me since you are done buying for her." I said. So the two of us went out of the shop and scout. Almost immediately, two tall guys came up to us and muffled us.
"UGH!! UGH!!" they dragged towards the lift. Once the lift door opened, they pushed us in and pressed to Basement 2.
"OH MY GOD! JongRyul hyung, YoungJun hyung. How are you guys here?" I exclaimed.
"Shut up and get in. You are so dead." JongRyul hyung scolded.
"Don't even think of getting out. We have called the security guards to make sure you 4 stay in the van." YoungJun hyung threatened.
"What? 4? Who 4?" WooHyun asked. 
"HYUNGS!!!" We heard MyungYeol scream for us once the door was opened.
"What are you 2 doing here? I thought you ran away, ditching SungJong." I scolded them.
"He was the one who told manager hyungs that we are here." Yeollie whined.
"MWOH?!" WooHyun's eyes widened.
"Wah. I can't believe he did that. We followed him to the toilet. Manager hyungs came to kidnap us." MyungSoo sighed.
"Lets warn HoYa and DongWoo." I said.
"No use. We wanted to warn you guys too, but there is no signal here in the basment." SungYeol was disappointed, showing us his phone. So for the next, I have no idea how long, we sat in the van waiting for the betrayal to come.


 


Hello. How is this chapter? I hope it isn't bad because I was not really in the mood to write it. My neighbour is doing renovations of all time. When most of my projects and test are around the corner.. HOW TO STUDY ? T.T So for the next few days, I will be studying out of house and coming back home late. Sorry if my chapters aren't good.
but still 19 subscribers already (: Kind of happy hehe... THANKS A LOT. <3

@gyuwifey, @_sandrraaaU, @wendyii, @RIE0516, @wanakpop98, @Newsnoopy, @infinite506, @ashie1113, @cachaaa, @LisethCz, @KimiTenshi, @angellinc, @koreasujufan, @fishykey, @lovekpop_shan, @ForeverKeyLocket, @limedrops23, @nurmuyassarah, @ateynshanuox and @gomeelove.
GOMAWOYO <3