022

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

SungYeol's POV

During our 30 minutes break, DongWoo hyung, MyungSoo and SungJong went out to buy some snacks and drinks for us. Gyu hyung was asking Tiger JK hyung some questions while WooHyun was explaining to HyeYong some of the musical notations. HoYa and I sat there quietly, looking through our scores. WooHyun was guiding her on how to make notes, what type of constructive questions to ask and how to let her expressions out especially during recording. 
"HyeYong ah, would you like to go in and try?" Tiger JK hyung asked her. She looked up from her lyrics sheet shyly.
"Come on, let's give ours a shot ok. Oppa will lead you." WooHyun quickly stood up and offered his hand to her. She quickly followed in. WooHyun helped her to put on her headphones. 
"I am going to play the song once more. You can take down notes if you want to." Tiger JK hyung spoke through the mic. An OK sign was given and he played the music once more.WooHyun was guiding her slowly, telling her where is her cue to come in. She was busily scribbling.
"Oh, they started already?" DongWoo hyung just came back.
"Not really, hyung wants them to try it out since there is a little more time." I explained. We went back to our silence since it was time to do the recording.
"OK. HyeYong ah, try to sound just a tiny bit more playful."  hyung paused half way. After a number of retakes, hyung decided to call it a stop so we can review the duet with HoYa and SungJong.
We decided to listen to SungJong's duet with HyeYong. Leave the best for the last eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc5xw63F_r4 (G.Na - Top Girl)
It is a very diva-ish song, called Maknae on Top (I decided to change the name of it to suit the two maknaes (: ). Suits SungJongie very well. But we gasped as Tiger JK hyung explained the concept of the song.
"Well, as the title goes, it says Maknae on Top. Since SungJong is often 'bullied' by you boys, I decided to let him have a little fun for this. If your sajangnim approves of the MV concept for this, he will have his day of ordering you boys around. So will HyeYong." hyung explained.
"MWOH?! Andwae!! He is a maknae for a reason." we all objected. 
"Wait, there will be an MV?" DongWoo hyung asked. Sometimes he can just be so pabo.
"Of course, if not how do you want to promote her? Just by the songs?" Gyu hyung nagged back. 
"There will be an MV for all 7 songs. But due to production cost, some may be a full MV, while some will just be the recording studio MVs (like IU and SeulOng's nagging). We are waiting for approval and of course, if it comes with MV, meaning that some of it will have dance. So it might be a little hard for HyeYong." DANCE?! Whoohoo. This is sure going to be fun. "The next and last song will definitely have a dance. And it has been approved too." Tiger JK hyung said assuringly.


HoYa's POV

'Trouble Maker'? I thought silently. What kind of title is this? And there is a dance to it too?  Well, not like I don't want to dance with HyeYong. I love to. But, oh wells, lets just listen and see how things goes.
"~~whistlings~~" the song started with a little bit of y whistles. I swallowed a lump of saliva down my throat. Is this what I am thinking it is? Not to mention the very ertic 'Ahs' after every short phrase of whistles.
"1, 2, 3,   bump bump bump bump." the song goes on. I felt all eyes on us. I dare not look up. The middle part was a rap part by HyeYong and then continued on by my singing. And then, the song ends with the same whistlings and 'ahs'. I took a peep at HyeYong, she was looking purple. I think she isn't comfortable with this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zRAQmKUkI&ob=av2e ( HyunAh and JS - Trouble Maker )
"Tiger JK hyung, is there another song that we can use?" I quickly asked.
"Nope. I think this song suits you two very well." he said with a smirk. I tried to think of excuses that I can use.?
"But she is not legal yet." I quickly shot out.
"According to the informations I have," he flipped open his notebook. "she turns legal even before the song will be release." he argued back. This isn't right. I just can't. I am a gentleman too, even though she is my girlfriend, I just can't bring myself to be singing and dancing to this song with her.
"Oppa, it is ok. Lets just do it." she shifted closer and squeezed my hands, causing a shockwave of electricity passing through my body. 
'I can't. It is just not right." I said. I know she was assuring me she is ok with the song as she had the mindset of a rookie - never trouble any seniors or trainers. 
"Oppa, you said it yourself, we have to be professional. Work is work, personal life is another issue." she used my words to counter attack me. "If we have to reject anything because of our relationship, how is appa going to let us be together in the same company?" she asked. She is right.
"Gomawo. For being so understanding." I pulled her in for a hug.
"She isn't legal yet yo~~" Tiger JK hyung teased with swag. I quickly let go of her and I saw her cheeks turning pink.
"Tomato." I whispered into her ears, receiving a supposedly but not very deadly glare from her. She is just too cute to give that glare. It doesn't match her.
"I understand that HyeYong will be having a competition next week, so I would not want to stress her that much. Practice will start 2 weeks later. That should be enough time for her to rest." hyung said as he handed each of us a piece of papers. It is the schedules for practice.
"Monday - Wednesday is school day for her. So she will have practice after her school. She will practice those without dances." he explained the schedules.
Monday, with SungGyu
Tuesday, with MyungSoo
Wednesday with WooHyun
Thursday will be with SungYeol since there will be a bit of dancing and movements.
Friday with SungJong. There will be quite a big part of dancing.
Saturday with DongWoo. There is not much dancing to this song so she could rest a bit for the next day actions.
Sunday with ME!! The song that is filled with dance. I love my Sundays now. 

However, I was getting worried. All of us had the other days to rest, do our own things, go for our usual practices and so on. But HyeYong has practice everyday, not forgetting SCHOOL! I am worried that she might fall sick soon. 
After a while of question and answers with Tiger JK hyung, he left. And we packed up to head towards to dorm. 
"Oppa, why do you look so gloomy?" she asked me.
"Ah. I am just worried that you might get too stressed out. You are not having any breaks at all." I told her.
"Ahh..But oppas had to work even harder too before you get to debut." she stated the fact. I told her about my worries and she assured me that she will be all fine.
"Moreover, I have each of the 7 oppas with me everyday. The other unnies are also attending acting and drama lessons everyday, and if they get in, they will be filming everyday too. Why not you oppas worry about them too?" she is just TOO CARING. But it is true, HyeYong isn't our only hoobae. We have the other 4 hoobaes too. If we are going to focus our attention on only HyeYong, so will the fans in future, which is not suppose to happen. They are 5 as 1. 
 



Hehehe...how is this chapter? Hope it is good.. and SUNGJONGIE JUST GRADUATED!!! HoYa tweeted him too but immediately asking him to go back to practice haha..How cute. However, the more I spaz on SungJong graduating, the more my heart is tearing apart. I am going up up up with SungJong graduating. But at the same time I am going down down down with the unfortunate truth that HoYa is now the only one that has not graduated from High School. And MyungSoo's Shut Up Flower Boy Band had this line that makes it worse. "You can't just be a middle school graduate, we have to get at least a high school cert." :''''''( Woollim, PLEASE SEND HOYA BACK TO SCHOOL!!! Force him or anything. At least a cert is important. At least let him graduate. 

Sorry about my rant. Cause I recently had this test that practically killed everyone of us. And I am stressed out about my results...Being the only girl in class and that the guys are doing so freaking well in the engineering modules :( And SungJong happen to graduate today, so I am a little, well VERY MUCH worried for HoYa.