004

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

SungYu's POV

"So... The contract..." I asked her carefully.
"That's it." she blatantly reply me.
"So you girls won't be trainees?" SungYeol was concern. 
"I suppose so, according to Sajangnim's rule." she answered.
"It is ok. Don't be sad, you have your awesome brother here." WooHyun attempted to cheer her up.
"I am ok oppa. Don't worry. At least I enjoyed myself during the past 100days." she smiled at us. How could this girl be so optimistic?
"You can drop by the dance studio or recording studio any time ok. We will welcome you." HoYa said and we nodded. 
"By the way oppas, remember to treat TeenTop well ok. Guide the along if they need help. After all, they helped me a lot, even when they are very busy." she reminded us.
"Of course we will. We are even afraid of them. They are rookies coming out strong." DongWoo said worriedly. Indeed TeenTop are rising idols even though they just debuted. They are young, good looking, great voice and rapping. 
"Oppas you know that you are always number1 in my list right?" she grinned.
"We better be. You better not look at other guys understand?" MyungSoo nudged her. 
"What if I do?" she teased.
"Then, we will make sure you won't." MyungSoo threatened with his Jiu stare.
"Ok Ok oppa!! I won't. Don't stare at me like that." she pushed herself closer to HoYa for protection.
"If you are looking at other guys, I won't even protect you. Understand?" HoYa looked at her. She nodded profusely.


HyeYong's POV

I went back to  the dance studio with INFINITE oppas. I wanted to see them practice. 
"HyeYong ah. You still remember how to dance to Paradise?" HoYa asked. I nodded. 
"ASA!! Come on. Join in!!" Jongie oppa pulled me up.
"But won't I be disturbing your dance practice?" I was trying to refuse.
"No No. Lets see. HoYa has to stand out to look at us making sure we are in sync, so you can take over him for now." that was such a great excuse from you dear Gyu oppa.
"HoYa oppa, is it alright?" I asked. He gave me a thumbs up. I shyly joined in, taking over HoYa's oppa position.
"HoYa, pick out our mistakes. We will continue dancing as you do so." Gyu oppa instructed.
"Myung ah, your arms are in the wrong position." HoYa oppa called out. "Gyu hyung, you are a little late." he continued shooting out comments. I bet in his past life, he must have been a dog, a police dog maybe, a fierce one. His canine teeth may have evolved over. His senses are so keen. How did he even see those non-in-sync moments?! Like seriously!
"HyeYong ah." I thought it was HoYa oppa, but it was Gyu oppa. 
"Ah Neh?" 
"Concentrate." he scolded me.
"Neh." I quickly pulled myself back and focused on the dance steps. Wait, why did I even bother being not focused? Weird me.
After the first dance practice, we took a break. HoYa oppa was going through the mistakes made and also what can be improved from it. The other oppas gave feedback too. 
*Ah so this is how sunbaenim practice. Even when HoYa oppa was standing out there looking, they did not rely totally on him. This is how we should go about practicing in the future too.* I thought to myself. Unintendedly, I glanced at the clock and almost choked.
"Oppa! I got to go already. It is like 9pm. So late!" I panicked.
"Lets send you home." oppa said.
"No No. You have to practice for your Japan's showcase. It is a little early now, it would not be that bad to rush home at this hour." I rejected their offer.
"Araso, call me using the house phone ok, so I will know you are safely back home." oppa gave me a hug. 
"Bye my princess. Get home safely." he kissed me on my forehead. I waved goodbye and left.
On the bus back home, I received a phone call.
"Annyeong hasaeyo Sajangnim." I greeted, almost doing a 90 degrees bow on the bus to nobody. 
"Ah, neh, HyeYong ah. Are you free tomorrow, lets say at 1pm?" Sajangnim asked.
"I have figure skating training in the morning till about 12:30 pm. I should be able to rush down by 1pm." I informed him.
"Ah, I will postpone it till 2pm instead. Then you will have time to eat your lunch too." Sajangnim kindly offered.
"Sajangnim, it is ok. 1pm will be fine if the matter is important." I panicked.
"No no, I insist. 2pm. Have your lunch first before you come. Because it is important, it will take about 1.5 hours to 2 hours maximum."
"Neh Sajangnim. I will be there by 2pm. By the way what about INFINITE sunbaenims?" I asked, worried that they might be in the building at that timing.
"No worries, they will be in the salon in the afternoon to get their hair colours changed. So they won't be back till most probably, 4pm I suppose?" Sajangnim replied.
"Ok. See you tomorrow sajangnim." and I almost did another bow. *what is wrong with me.*
 



What are they going to discuss about ?
I know many of you might know that most of INFINITE members ( except MyungSoo) has just changed their hair colour hehehe... I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! WEEEEEEEE HOYA IN BLONDE...but I am hoping for purple hehehehe....

Anyways..I just found a tumblr that has the names of all INFINITE members' siblings' names and age.....so , whatever was written in my first fanfic (WAYO), please ignore them...I will be using the real names and ages of their siblings from this fanfic onwards. (:

and I LOVE YOU MY READERS and SUBSCRIBERS!!!!

@gyuwifey, @_sandrraaaU, @wendyii, @RIE0516, @wanakpop98, @Newsnoopy, @infinite506, @ashie1113, @cachaaa, @LisethCz, @KimiTenshi, @angellinc and @koreasujufan.
GOMAWOYO <3