Hidden camera?

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

"WAKE UP!!" HyeYong shouted into my ear. 
"ow@#$eoew" I mumbled.
"What? I don't get you. Wake up know. GeoNam oppa is reaching in 10 minutes." she flipped the blanket off me. 
"5 minutes." I negotiated.
"NO! Ugh. Our bedroom smells of ." I could picture her wrinkling her nose even though I still had my eyes closed. 
"NO NO! Not the windows!!" I sat up immediately as I felt her walk towards the window. She was about to open it to 'air' our bedroom.
"Why not?" she smirked.
"You want to let your dearest husband freeze?" I pouted.
"Ugh you. Don't try to use that cute bowl-cut hair of yours to aegyo to me." she grabbed a cushion and threw it at me. 
"Awww.. some one is blushing again." I .
"Get your in the bathroom and wash up!" she stomped over.
"OKOK!" I rushed in. 
"No morning kisses? Birthday kiss?" I popped my head out.
"No." she answered curtly. 
"Wae~~~" I whined.
"Ugh. Stop using your cuteness on me, or I will spank you." she hissed.
"Tsk. Is being too cute a sin?" I mumbled. 

"See you tonight my birthday boy." she kissed me goodbye as I hurriedly put on my shoes. 
"I wonder what surprise she is going to give me." I muttered as I crawled into van.
"HyeYong didn't give you any present?" DongWoo hyung interrupted my thoughts.
"Ani." I looked a little disappointed.
"She must be planning something big for you tonight." DongWoo hyung comforted me. 


HyeYong's POV

Once all the oppas had headed out towards the salon, I called MinKyung unnie.
"Unnie, have you gotten the books?" I asked urgently.
"Yes yes. The three books that you wanted." she answered.
"Ok. Very good. See you tonight then." I ended the call. 
"All ready?" RaIm unnie asked. 
"Neh." We replied, buckling up as we headed towards the party venue. 
"YAH! Get off the ladder. It is dangerous!!" ChaeRin unnie rushed up towards me. 
"I am ok." I insisted.
"NO. You preggy. Get off now. Go pump up the balloons or something." she nagged. 
"You are making me feel so useless." I stepped off the ladder and walked towards the table filled with balloons.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." six young boys walked in.
"Uhm, you are?" RaIm unnie was the first to spoke.
"We are the Woollim Boys. Sajangnim said that sunbaenim might need some help." one of them spoke. 
"Ahh.. I see. Welcome then." RaIm unnie ushered them in.
"Chakanman.." I took a quick glance at the boys.
"Waeyo?" ChaeRin unnie asked me.
"HoJun?" my eyes widened.
"Hehe. Annyeong hyung-su-nim." the really cute boy with a little chubby cheeks beamed.
"Hul..Jincha HoJun ya." MinAh unnie pushed through and examined the boy.
"Annyeong hasaeyo sunbaenim." he bowed. 
"Wait, I thought you auditioned for JYP?" I questioned.
"Noona. That was nearly 9 months ago. But I was dropped. So I came Woollim." he told me. 
"Anyways. Let's keep the stories till later. We have lots to do." Amy unnie came to nag at us. 
"Oh, and make sure RaIm unnie and HyeYong goes nowhere near high grounds, ladders or anything dangerous." ChaeRin unnie informed the boys.
"Waeyo?" A really cute boy asked. Even cuter than HoJun.
"You boys are staying for the party?" ChaeRin unnie asked. They nodded. "Good, then you will know later."
"HyeYong ah, are you ready?" HyoAn oppa came in after a while.
"Yes. Give me a minute." I took my bag. Got HoJun and Amy unnie to follow me. Apparently, HoJun was feeling a little awkward, so he requested to get another of along. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo sunbaenim. I am Woollim Boys, rapper, TaeMu ipmida." he introduced.
"If he is rapper, what about you?" I asked HoJun.
"I am the leader and Main Vocal." he answered.
"Wah. Daebak." I cheered. 
"The four of you wait in here. I will go get SungGyu and WooHyun out." HyoAn got off the van. 
"Hyung, has a lot of fans." HoJun stuck his head against the window, looking out at the amount of fans that have gathered.
"This is considered small scale." Amy unnie told them. "Today's fan meeting is only for the first Generation INSPIRITs. And only for 100 of them."
"Oh, there they are." I opened the door to let SungGyu oppa and oppa in. 
We briefed them once again about our plan. All oppas were told about the birthday party for HoYa oppa yesterday, so today was just a confirmation. We then headed out towards the crowd and the fans that have gathered. SungGyu oppa and oppa led the way, followed by Amy unnie and I. HoJun and TaeMu followed closely, shocked by the screams and squeals we were getting.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." I greeted the crowd through the loud speaker.
"Shh HyeYong has something really important to announce." SungGyu oppa took over the mic and quietened the crowd.
"Ok, all of you know that INFINITE oppas will be having their MISSION showcase in two weeks time right?" 
"NEH!!" 
"Now, I have a very very important mission for INSPIRITs." I paused for a while. "I need a favour from you."
"OK!!" the cheered enthusiastically.
"Today is HoYa oppa's birthday right?"
"NEH!!"
"I need a very very big favour. During the high-five session and the autograph session, DO NOT. I repeat. DO NOT wish HoYa oppa happy birthday. Act like you fans forgot about his birthday. Ok?" 
"Waeyo NEH" I heard different opinions from the crowd.
"Tonight we are planning a very huge birthday party for HoYa oppa. If you wish him happy birthday now, it means we have to celebrate his birthday during the meet and greet session. But." I paused, getting everyone's attention. "If the 100 of you co-operate, and make it seem like HoYa's oppa birthday is forgotten, the 100 of you with the ticket will be invited to the birthday party later. Only for the 100 of you." I made it sound like it is really great. Well, it is. How many fans actually get to be invited for some private party. 
"And also, there will be a very shocking news revealed during the party. So, you INSPIRITs must co-operate ok?" I made them promise. 


HoYa's POV

"Hyung hyung. Do you know what day is it today?" I went to annoy DongWoo hyung.
"Mwolla. Go away. I want my sleep." he pushed me away. 
"HOYA HYUNG!!!" SungJong shouted.
"Mwoh?" Is he going to wish me happy birthday.
"Ah, aniya. I wanted to ask you to help me run some errands. But I got MyungSoo hyung to do so." he smirked.
"MWOH?! You are asking your hyung to run errands for you?" I snapped. Aish, this Lee SungJong, getting more and more evil as the day passes.
"Awww what's with the gloomy face?" SungYeol asked.
"Nothing." I brushed him away and slouched on the couch.
"YAH YAh! Sit straight. You are going to mess up the clothes." Cordi noona came to scold me. 
"Is this some hidden camera?" I asked. 
"Hidden camera? For?" MyungSoo walked in, looking confused. 
"Nevermind." I hung my head down. 
Soon the showcase started. I tried to look as cheerful as I could. But with HyeYong ignoring me in the morning, INFINITE members ignoring me too. Cordi noona scolding me over the stage clothes.
After perfoming a few of our songs, and the newly released Only Tears, we started with our high-five and autograph session. By the 45th fan. I was getting really disappointed. None of them wished me birthday wishes. Can't be hidden camera already. The other members wouldn't go so far as to getting the fans play along. 
The meet and greet session ended. I sulked. Not a single birthday wish. Not a birthday song or a cake. And then, we were back in the dance studio practicing for our 'The Chaser' comeback. I practiced non-stop. Trying to get my mind off my birthday celebration. I must be professional. I reminded myself.
"Let's go for dinner." GeoNam hyung came in to gather us, after about 3 hours of practice. 


 



Sorry for the crappy chapter. 
tumblr_m3wlz3vxEn1r1om8so2_250.gif  tumblr_m3wlz3vxEn1r1om8so1_250.gif 
I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!!  hehehehe So so cute!!! And I spot a bunch of ramyun behind HoYa.. tsk tsk tsk.
tumblr_m3x9xaCq6v1qdons0o1_500.gif while WooHyun and SungYeol are busy rolling their hands, SungJong is punching his own cheeks HAHAHA
tumblr_m3wvo4R8eQ1r13yqeo4_500.jpg DONGWOO!!! Your abs!!!
tumblr_m3x9jrnMpD1qdons0o2_500.gif OMG!!! That split!!!!!
Wait...someone please enlighten me. I read that SungYeol got injured?! Please, anyone, if you have news on it..let me know. THANK YOU