Embarrassing moment

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

 

HyeYong's POV

"Today, we have a group of very special guest! Let's welcome them!" Lee Teuk oppa said.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, we are C-HARM 5, CHARM5 ipmida!!!"  we spoke through the mic. 
"Haha, HyeYong ah, I will do a good job for today." HeeChul oppa teased.
"HeeChul oppa, that seat will always be mine!" I emphasised. Tsk, this HeeChul oppam has always been after my seat on 'Love is in the Air'. "And I am sure, Lee Teuk oppa would rather have a female counterpart hosting this lovey radio show, than a male." I laughed. 
"Anyways, before we start, we would like to ask about your sunbaes, INFINITE. Recently, they just dropped a bomb about them signing a life-long contract. What is it about?" 
"Ah..about that, we are not sure either." RaIm answered 'truthfully'.
"Well, I see that you girls do not know much about your boyfriends huh?" HeeChul oppa smirked. 
"Do you girls have any uhm, well, will you girls be signing any life-long contract too?" Lee Teuk oppa continued the session.
"Well, it depends. I am sure CHARM5 will stay together forever. Disbanding is never in our dictionary." ChaeRin unnie answered professionally too.
"Tsk." HeeChul oppa said, cocking his head. "I think it is hard to fish anything out from these girls." he heaved. 
"HeeChul oppa, we are here for interview for our album. Nothing else haha." I joked. 
So, we went into 'business', interviewing us regarding our album, preparations and jokes as well. Of course not forgetting about our concert. Thankfully, Lee Teuk oppa and HeeChul oppa knew me well. There was actually a question about the issue with the stage director in Japan. But, they skipped it, without a single mention. 
"Gomawoyo." I mouthed. They nodded in acknowledgement. 
"Thank you for listening to Love is in the Air." Lee Teuk oppa concluded the radio show. 
"You didn't do the pose I always do with you." I laughed at him.
"You want me to do it with HeeChul?! I will rather die. Haha. SoRa will probably kill me." LeeTeuk oppa raised his hands, as if surrendering. At the end of the radio show, we would act like cupids, pulling on an invisible bow and arrow and releasing it. A little like SNSD's Hoot.
"So...spill it." HeeChul oppa glared at us.
"Spill what?" we acted dumb.
"THE BIG DAY!! Radio show is over! Out with it!!" LeeTeuk oppa demanded. 
"Haha..oh..that..hehe.." I giggled.
"Yah. Stop giggling." HeeChul oppa got fed up.
"We don't know yet. But it should be in a few months time. We will be starting preparations right after we conclude our BANG! and KISS promotions." MinAh unnie replied. 
"I see. Am I invited?" Lee Teuk popped his head out.
"Hehe, depends." I purposely made a suspends. "Well, my contact is....hmmm..is rather long.." 
"I will buy you a house, invite me." HeeChul oppa daringly offered.
"Call!!" we clapped. 
"YAH YAH!! I was kidding!!" HeeChul oppa whined all the way as we headed out of the building. Pleading us to let him take back his words.
"We will see about it. ANNYEONG!!" we laughed heartily and hopped into the van. 
"Oh girls, next week, we will be heading over to Sydney for MuBank. Closing stage!" HyoAn oppa announced.
"JINCHA!!" we screamed. 
"Yah yah...ahh, I am going deaf." HyoAn oppa stopped the van at the red light and covered his ears.
"Haha, sorry, but it is closing stage, in Sydney!!" I squealed. We actually had many closing stage performances before. But one overseas, this is the first. 
"I can see the excitement of you girls." HyoAn oppa couldn't stop laughing.
"But..." I sighed. "We have inkigayo the next day. I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!!" I whined. 
"Yea, We want to go shopping too!!" the unnies agreed. 
"We will see. I will try to talk to inkigayo if we can do a pre-recording ok?" HyoAn oppa suggested.
"YAY!! HyoAn oppa JJANG!!" we clapped. 


HoYa's POV

"INFINITE. Stop your practice a while." GeoNam hyung came in.
"Neh?" we stopped the music and gathered in front of him.
"CHARM5 will be appearing on Running Man in two weeks time. Because Running Man has 7 casts, we need two of you to join the girls." GeoNam hyung announced.
"Jincha? ME ME!!" we all volunteered ourselves.
"Haha, relax. Let me tell you the venue first. It will be held at Carribean Bay." GeoNam hyung said.
"DaeBak, Then I should go. Busan Man." I said, patting on my chest firmly. 
"Haha. HoYa call." WooHyun agreed. The rest of INFINITE then nodded. 
"Who will be the other one?" GeoNam hyung rushed us. 
"We must think of helping the girls to win. So.... Fastest runner? Or smartest?" I asked.
"Well, practically, should be SungYeol hyung, but he screams so much when running." SungJong complained. "DongWoo hyung...he is smart, but..pabo too. "
"YaH! Lee SungJong. you want to die?" DongWoo hyung threatened as we laughed. 
"MyungSoo then. Black horse." SungYeol suggested.
"I second that. MyungSoo." one by one, everyone agreed. 
"So, HoYa and MyungSoo?" GeoNam hyung confirmed our names.
"Yupp. We should start training now. HAHA." I joked.
"Hyung, Please don't kill me." MyungSoo pleaded.
"Haha, I won't." I patted his back.
We quickly got back to our practice, preparing for our comeback that is in 3 months time. 
"Let's listen the to girls on radio." Gyu hyung suggested.
"Ok." we gathered around the computer screen, watching the girls.
"Are there any funny episodes with INFINITE members?" LeeTeuk hyung asked. 
"Well....this isn't really funny. It was more of embarrassing." MinAh's cheeks turned reddish. 
"What is it? SungJong right?" HeeChul hyung was excited. 
"There was once, sometime ago...we were suppose to go out with INFINITE oppas, but they were still sleeping." MinAh revealed.
"OH MY GOSH!!" SungJong shrieked. "NOT THAT INCIDENT!!!"
"What incident?" SungYeol seemed to have forgotten.
"Haha..listen and you will remember." we laughed. 
"So...uhm..we went to wake the boys up." MinAh covered her face. "Ah...it is really embarrassing."
"I will continue." HyeYong took over. "Well...boys being boys will usually sleep without their shirts on right? However....hahaha." HyeYong broke out laughing too....
"What what?" LeeTeuk hyung and HeeChul hyung was really curious.
"Wait..haha...Ok..so.....we woke all of them up. But, SungJong..Maybe he was young, he slept with his shirt on." HyeYong continued.
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" SungJong started screaming. We were all laughing away.
"MinAh unnie went to wake SungJong up. Being the *ahem* playful her, well, all of the oppas were shirtless, so we were careful while taking off their blankets. But since SungJong was wearing shirt, we thought it was alright. She yanked his blanket off only to find his buttom half ." HyeYong finished the story.
"OMO. That....must be really embarrassing." LeeTeuk hyung nodded his head.
"It really is.Wah..how could MinAh noona betray me." SungJong was jumping around. 
"What about HoYa? I am sure there are a lot of funny incidences right? Since you two had been the longest couple." LeeTeuk nudged.
"Ah..not me. Let's continue practicing." I reached out to turn off the screen, but was smacked by WooHyun.
"Even though we know a lot of embarrassing moments from you....we still want to hear it." WooHyun stucked out his tongue. 

 



Hehe...If you realise, I am dragging time...Well, I want to write a perfect wedding scenario..So I am stalling time. HEHE.
tumblr_m2ocgmN8231rslkjlo1_500.jpg And here, we have...Leader SungJONG, and his right hand man, HoYa..hehehe.....with his Sung Trio bros, SungYeol and SungGyu, thrown to the back hehehe
tumblr_m2nu6q4gRe1qa0m06o1_500.gif Uhmm...HoYa? Whatcha doing? I see SungYeol seems embarassed about it. DongWoo is laughing proudly at his *ahem* boyfriend. Gyu is like..hahaha *points* that's my boy. 
How much HoYa hates WooHyun acting cute.... tumblr_m2n9x9K0RF1qlvv7uo7_400.gif tumblr_m2n9x9K0RF1qlvv7uo8_250.gif tumblr_m2n9x9K0RF1qlvv7uo4_250.gif THAT MUCH!! So much that HoYa can even make a Baseball turn!! 
tumblr_m2jilvX8Bp1qg57tuo1_250.gif I have no idea why...but I have a whenever MyungSoo darts his eyes around. HE LOOKS CUTE!!
tumblr_m2h2q4GKyR1qcy16lo3_250.gif HoYa, where are you? I need you to punch him again.
tumblr_m28ukj6DBU1qc1uuro1_500.gif Oh gosh..this........That eye contact....
tumblr_m2acleG35C1qjgfboo1_250.gif Uhm..DongWoo? Whatcha doing? tumblr_m2acleG35C1qjgfboo4_250.gif *that face* 
tumblr_m2893oQHIE1r4fnj8o2_500.gif And I almost thought they kissed.
OK. STOP hehe..I shall go write my chaps for my other fic.....