086 + recap of previous few chaps.

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

OK, here is a recap of the previous 5 chapters. I know I skipped a lot of stuff and it is quite different from what I wrote before the site crashed. My apologies, I will go according to the chapter numbers that you click, not the chapter number I posted. Hope this recap will help. (:

82 : 
- CHARM5 has debuted for 2 weeks. They were asked to have a dance battle with SPICA.
- Have some minor sasaengs.

83 :
- 3rd week, and also the dance battle with SPICA on MuBank. 
- MyungSoo confided his feelings towards Amy to INFINITE.

84 :
- After many unsuccessful attempts in drama and variety shows auditions, HyeYong finally landed herself a spot in Invincible Youth 2 because Rainbow's Woori was leaving the show due to Rainbow's Japan promotions.

85 : 
- SungYeol and WooHyun (the masterminds) talked to Amy. Amy expressed her feelings towards MyungSoo.
- MyungSoo's birthday, INFINITE and CHARM5 went to give him a surprise party at his filming set.
-They locked MyungSoo and Amy in the store room for some time, and the two finally confessed their feelings, and got together,

86 :
- As mentioned in earlier chapter, CHARM5 was to have a showcase on March 17.
-The had a successful showcase.
- The next day, March 18, the first filming of IY2 and also HyeYong's and HoYa's 1st anniversary.
-HoYa decided to be her one-day manager.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HyeYong's POV

"Sadly, Rainbow's WooRi had to leave IY2 for her group's Japan activities. But, now, we have CHARM5's HYEYONG!!" Boom samchun introduced me.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, I am CHARM5's tough maknae, Nam HyeYong ipmida." I bowed and introduced. I felt a little awkward because they were all seniors that have debuted quite some time ago. And it is also my first time going on a show without any of CHARM5 members nor INFINITE oppas with me.
"To welcome HyeYong, we have actually prepared breakfast for you." SuGuen samchun revealed. Then, Boom samchun, Suzy and JiYoung started making noise that I do not need breakfast since HoYa oppa has prepared a love-filled breakfast for me, which I have not eaten. They other unnies voiced their jealousy, causing me to blush. 
"Aigoo, look at her blush." Boom samchun continued teasing. "What blusher are you using?" 
At that moment, I was really turning into a tomato. 
"Let's not anymore. But before we start on breakfast, shouldn't HyeYong show us some talents?" HyunWoo samchun questioned. TThe other G8 members started cheering.
Shy, I agreed. "Because I am the main vocal of CHARM5, I have been show casing my singing every time I go for variety shows. So, today I will showcase something different. I guess I will go with dancing." I explained.
"Chakanman." SuGuen samchun interrupted. "Usually, when idols say something like that, tomorrow's headline will show : CHARM5's HyeYong unable to showcase talent because of her group members." he joked. And the set burst into laughter.
"Aniya." I waved my hands rapidly, defending myself. 
" 'CHARM5's maknae to take over the whole group' This can also make another headline." Boom samchun poured oil into the fire of defaming me.
"Hhaha, anyways, we are just kidding." SuGuen samchun broke the joke and gestured me to continue.
I did some quick stretching, with my joints making those cracking noises.
"Did you record the sound?" SuGuen samchun asked in awe. 
"We thought our Granny WooRi had left, now we have another one." Boom samchun joked. 
"HyeYong has been here for less than 2 hours and she is making so much headlines. " Sunny unnie heaved. 
"She is stealing our spot. haha." HyoYeon unnie joked along.
After my personal talent show, we quickly went to do our stuff. BoRa unnie, Suzy and Amber unnie brought me around the village to introduce me to the neighbours and let me familiarise myself with the surroundings.
At about 7pm, the filming for IY2 finally ended. I thanked the filming crew hardwork and said goodbye to the G8 members and the samchuns. Quickly, I skipped out, hoping to see HoYa oppa.


HoYa's POV

As approved by INFINITE's manager, and INFINITE, I had a one-day outing to be HyeYong's one-day manger. But of couse, along with HyoAn hyung. Just like IY1, managers had to wait outside. So, HyoAn hyung and I were just stoning in the van, striking conversations with the other mangagers every now and then.
As expected, when it comes to talking with the other managers, the topic on 'dating rules' had to come about. In most companies, their idols are not allowed to date, so they were quite surprised at how cool sujangnim took the news about us dating. Some agreed with us, saying that we are helping the idols to make way for dating. After all, idols are still human. But some voiced their concerns as the idols are going against the company to date freely. At the same time, unknowingly, revealing the idols in their company that are secretly dating.
"HoYa oppa!!!" I heard a shriekd. "Annyeong hasaeyo." HyeYong quickly got back to her normal self and greeted the managers present.
"We will make a move first." HyoAn hyung said.
"How is filming?" I asked.
"It was awkward initially, since unnies and oppas are not with me." she pouted. But a smile quickly formed on her face. "However, the G8 members are treating me nice, guiding me very well. I guess I can adapt well." 
"Glad you are fitting in. Are you tired?" I asked.
"I was. But now that I am with you, I am all recharged!" she bounced up a little. 
"Let's see how long you can last." I smirked.
"I will *yawn* last long." she yawned.
"Haha, sleep first, I will wake you up when we reached." I pulled her down to my chest, placing my jacket over her shoulders, patting her to sleep. She nodded a few times and slowly drifted off.
"HoYa ah, welcome." my friend, boss of a restaurant welcomed HyeYong and I. "Lucky you for having such a pretty girlfriend." 
"Here as requested, the best table to view the stage." he led us towards the reserved table.
"Gamsahapnida." HyeYong thanked. 
"Wait here." I stood up after we ordered our food.
I went to the back stage and borrowed a guitar from the performers. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo." I bowed as I went up the stage. I literally saw HyeYong gasped and cover . 
"Annyeong hasaeyo, I am INFINITE's HoYa." I introduced. Everyone had their attention on me, some even taking out camera to take videos and pictures. "Today is my 1st year anniversary with my girlfriend, CHARM5's HyeYong. I hope she will enjoy the performance tonight." I explained my reason for being on stage. "HyeYong ah, saranghae." 
Knowing that she likes SS501 sunbaenim, and the fact that I had always wanted to learn a new instrument, I picked up guitar. I started strumming to the tune of SS501's Kim Hyun Joong sunbaenim - Thank You. Then, I sang to McFly's- All about you.
"Gamsahapmida." I bowed once I finished my two songs. Quickly, I returned the guitar and went back to join HyeYong.
"Ho..Ya oppa." she looked up at me.
"Aigoo, why are you crying?" I squat down beside her.
"Gomapda." she said, sniffing.
"Come on, pretty girl. No crying." I pinched her cheeks slightly. 
After dinner, we headed towards Han River. 
"HoYa oppa, I have something else for you." she pulled her back onto her lap as we sat on one of the bench.
"What is it?" I asked, taking over the purple diary she made herself. 
"Wait, before you open it, listen to this." she quickly connected her earpiece and handed them to me.
A soft piano tune started playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyciB6p3dds (Fiona Fung - A Little Love)
I started to flip open the diary. There were photos from the first day we met, to candid pictures that she have taken of me, and even pictures fans took.  Finally, as the music was about to end, I flipped to the last page, where there was a letter written.
'HoYa AHHHH!!!! hehe.. annyeong? Thank you for being there for me. Even though you are tired, even though you are busy. You always make time for me. I know I may have been very busy and tired, hence ignoring you sometimes. I am sorry. Let's live together until our hair turns grey, till a ripe old age ok? hehe.. SARANGHAEYO!!!!  Byeong. *chu*' I read in the tone she would have spoke to me. THe very cute and bubbly tone. Not knowing, a smile crept up on my face.
"Oppa?" she called and shook me.
"Neh?" I said, removing the earpiece. 
"Look at you." she laughed. 
"I should say thank you to you also." I shifted myself closer and hugged her real tight. I pulled her away, with my eyes locked to hers. The cool wind blowing against our face, her hair flying in the direction of the wind. Tugging her hair behind her ears, I pulled her face closer to mine. The atmosphere was getting real great. Tilting my head to the right, moving closer to her, I placed my lips on her lips, We were enjoying the moment.
~Ring ring ring~ My phone had to ring at all times. Or more like THE CALLER HAD TO CALL AT ALL TIMES!!
"YAH LEE SUNGJONG!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" I shouted through the phone, 
"HYUNG! Sorry, just that it is already 11:45pm. Gyu hyung wants me to ask if you are coming back to the dorm to sleep." SungJong quickly reply. 
"Tell him no. And tell him I will be with HyeYong." I purposely said the opposite.
"GYU HYUNG! HoYa hyung is spending the night out with HyeYong. He is not coming back." SungJong relayed the message.
"MWOH?!" I was waiting for a nag to come. But,
"LEE HOWON!! Get your back to the dorm now. With my sister safe. Don't even dare to do anything bad to her!!" I heard WooHyun scream.
"I was about to, but, SungJong had to call and disrupt the moment." I continued playing
"MWOH?! You are so going to get it when you get back to the dorm." WooHyun was furious.
"Yah, I was just kidding. I will be back soon. I have to send her to the studio for practice first." I replied. 
"You better not do any hanky panky." WooHyun hissed.
"Neh." I replied and cut off the call. 
"Let's go. You still have practice right?" I asked.
"Neh. And what was the teasing of the other oppas for huh?" she cringed her nose.
"haha, nothing." I chuckled. Holding on to her hand tightly, we headed towards the dance studio.
 



I saw the article and issue about the fans managers thing. I am very disappointed in those managers mentioned. Initially, I got confused with INFINITE manager and the FANS manager. I thought they were referring to JongRyul, HyoAn. But then I got it cleared. LUCKY ME. 
I understand that many people are very disappointed. But some of them are going to the extent of bashing INFINITE and Woollim. IT IS NOT INFINITE's NOR IS IT WOOLLIM's FAULT!!
yes, the company has to take actions since the manager is under their management.
Yes, the company ought to apologise.
But that does not give those fans to bash infinite and woollim. I am even more disappointed in those who are acting like this and call themselves INSPIRITS :(  
I hope every thing will be cleared up soon. I hope it will not affect INFINITE in anyway, any further. (well it has affected them actually)