042

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

DongWoo's POV

"Hyung hyung. Let's ride this."  Jongie was pulling us towards T-express (it is some ride). 
"Aish. Why did you pull me along?" I glared at HoYa.
"Sorry hyung. I thought Jongie needed some adult supervision." HoYa laughed.
"DongWoo oppa. Are you...by any chance...scared of the ride?" HyeYong cautiously said out her words.
"HUH WHAT? No. Why would I be afraid of this..little ride." I gulped. I looked up to the peak of the roller coaster ride. NOT COOL!
"DongWoo oppa, you know, you can just wait for us outside." HyeYong sniffered a laugh.
"No. No. I am the oldest here. I have to protect you 3." I put on a brave front. But indeed, it looks scary!
Soon, our turn came. Girls will squealing upon seeing us enter. 
"Front seat?" HoYa asked. HyeYong nodded with a big smile. I sometimes wonder if she really is a girl. Jongie and I took the second row.
"Ahhhhh~~!! AHHH~~!!" people behind were screaming. I was too afraid to scream since my heart seems to be at my mouth. I don't want to take the risk of having my heart dropping out during a roller coaster ride.
"Hahaha...haha.." what? The two in front were actually laughing. Are they crazy?
"HOYA OPPA SARANGHAEYO!!" HyeYong shouted out with her both hands in the in.
"HYEYONG GONGJUNIM SARANGHAEYO!!" HoYa shouted out to. Seriously, this two.
"Finally." I let out a big heave. The train slowed down and came to a stop. I was too shock to do anything.
"Yah..Hyung. Pali get out. I have to get out from your side too." Jongie nudged me. 
"Huh?! Oh." I quickly unfastened my seat belts.
"Hyung are you planning for round 2?" HoYa teased me. I felt like I was drunk. The ride was crazy.
Then, HyeYong dragged us towards the Double Rock Spin. After that ride, we continued on with Hurricane and Let's Twist. I swear, I will die anytime soon.
"HoYa oppa~..." HyeYong tugged on his sleeve right after we came off Let's Twist.
"Waeyo? Are you not feeling well after all this rides?" HoYa looked worried.
"Ani. I am just hungry." she eye-smiled.
"Aigoo..Anyways it is lunch time, we should take a break from all these rides too." HoYa ruffled her hair.
"HoYa hyung, are you treating?" Jongie cutely asked. I was hoping for a yes to.
"Fine fine. Seeing how obedient you are today." HoYa agreed. "As for you DongWoo hyung...." he hesitated.
"Yah. You pulled me out of the dorm bright early morning. Shouldn't you be treating me too?" I placed my hands on my hips.
" I was going to say yes!" HoYa flicked my forehead.
"Urgh. I am giddy enough." I complained.


HyeYong's POV

The thriller rides were fun. Awesome, in fact. And it is so interesting to make fun of DongWoo oppa. His charismatic image and optimistic image does not go well with that freaked out moments he had just know. If it wasn't because I am low on cash, I would have gone to buy those candid photographs taken by Everland. They wanted to provide us a set for free, but we rejected. I am so proud of my oppas. Not using the idol-status to get things for free.
"Where should we head to later?" DongWoo oppa was reading the map while HoYa oppa and Jongie went to get lunch.
"I don't know. It has been long since I came Everland." I tried to peep at the map.
"HERE!" He pin-pointed to the most dreaded place.
"Oppa..Must we really really go here?" I gave him my best puppy eyes ever.
"Yah. HyeYong, are you cheating on me?" HoYa oppa placed the tray on the table.
"No.no. Just that DongWoo oppa wants to go to the Haunted House." I pouted.
"Aww..Baby, are you scared?" he pinched my nose.
"I..uh...I don't know. But it looks scary." I gave in.
"You have me here you know." He flexed his biceps. LIKE BICEPS WOULD HELP WHEN YOU ENCOUNTER A GHOST!!
"HyeYong ah..What happened to your 'animal instintcts'?" Jongie smirked.
"Well, I don't know, but they don't work in haunted houses for sure." I started to unwrap my burger wrappings. 
"I will protect you." HoYa oppa patted his chest. With that, I tried to put the thought at the back of my head and continue eating.
After lunch, we went to walk around some of the shops to kill time and let our food digest. We were laughing at how cute each of us look with those cat ears hairband. Especially DongWoo oppa. Doesn't suit him.
"DongWoo oppa, nothing suits you in the amusement park." I laughed.
"Yah. Take back your words before you regret. We still have the haunted house." he had to remind me.
Finally, I decided to take a big step and enter the haunted house. At first it was still alright. The first few steps. I tried to peek round the corners, but to be frightened by a hanging skeleton.
"Come here." HoYa oppa pulled me close to him and wrapped me with his hands.
"AHHH!!" I screamed as something grabbed my leg.
"Wae?" HoYa oppa asked worriedly. I clamped my eyes shut tightly and pointed towards the ground. 
"Ah haha. Close your eyes, I will lead you." He pushed me in front of him and placed his hands on my shoulders. I screamed every time something brushes pass me. Even though I was afraid, I kept opening my eyes to see what is in front, only to frightened myself. After about 10 minutes of walking.
"UAH!" I heard HoYa oppa screamed from behind. It was the first time I heard him get scared. I quickly opened my eyes and saw a bloody object hanging right in front of me.
"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed even louder and immediately squat down.
"HyeYong ah. Don't be afraid. I am still here." He bent down and soothe me.
"Your name is HyeYong?" I heard a deep voice. I looked up and saw a grim reaper standing tall in front of me. I fell on my .
"Don't worry. He is here to help us." HoYa oppa continued to rub the sides of my both hands.
"Come follow me. I will bring you out safely. I will make sure no one comes to scare you." he offered his hands. I was afraid. Last time when I had night walk in my school, the 'ghost' said the same thing to, but he himself disappear at some stations and appear back some where else to scare me.
"Come. Let's go, you don't want to be stuck in here right?" HoYa oppa pulled me up. Slowly I inched my way through. Afraid that anything would appear suddenly, I kept my eyes shut tightly. 
"HoYa oppa? OPPA?!" I was frantic when I suddenly could not sense HoYa oppa anywhere near me. 
"Open your eyes." he said. I shook my head initially, but opened in the end. I nearly stumbled backwards when I saw his face so close to mine.
"Oppa you scared me, I thought you left me in there." I cried.
"Aigoo, my baby, don't cry already." he wiped the tears off my face. 
"This is fun. Can we go again?" I heard DongWoo's oppa voice.
" Oh My. Mianhae. I should not have forced you into the haunted house." DongWoo oppa started apologising after seeing my tear-filled cheeks.
"It is ok. We forced you on those scary rides too." I put on a smile.
"Next time I will make sure I won't let you in to any haunted house." DongWoo oppa sounded like a protective brother.
"Actually, I like the feeling of getting scared. hehe. Can we go again?" I shyly smiled. The 3 oppas looked at me shocked.
"Uhm, did the ghost scare you till you lost your brain? I can go in to find it for you, you know." Jongie oppa looks frantic.
"Haha, I am not kidding. I don't mind going in again." I laughed.


Hehe..Sorry, I was suppose to update slightly earlier, but I ended up watching INFINITE MAKING 3-4day for like 3 times..SORRY! 
I was wondering why they only posted the picture of DongWoo being pranked. SO IT IS FOR THE VIDEO NEXT WEEK! Ahaha I should have saw that coming. I don't know why, I feel evil. Some how I love to see DongWoo cry. HAHAHA. Evil me.


THANKS FOR READING!! Please comment (: and I realised I have not thank my subscribers for MANY CHAPTERS! BAD ME I AM SO SORRY!!
@gyuwifey, @_sandrraaaU, @wendyii, @RIE0516, @wanakpop98, @Newsnoopy, @infinite506, @ashie1113, @cachaaa, @LisethCz, @KimiTenshi, @angellinc, @koreasujufan, @fishykey, @lovekpop_shan, @ForeverKeyLocket, @limedrops23, @nurmuyassarah, @ateynshanuox, @gomeelove, @pinky861, @sakumoko and @eli155.