084

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

ChaeRin's POV

"Annyeong hasaeyo," we stopped our practice and greeted INFINITE as they entered the dance studio.
"HyeYong ordiseo?" SungGyu oppa asked, realising that there were only four of us in the studio.
"Ah, she went for another audition." RaIm explained, giving him a kiss at the same time.
"Auditions for? Drama?" SungYeol oppa asked. 
"She just went for a drama audition today, we are still waiting for the results. Today she is going for some variety programme's audition." I informed them.
"Is she taking care of her health well?" HoYa oppa asked worriedly.
"Don't worry, even if she isn't we are here to take care of her too. But she is stressing herself a little too much. She failed the auditions for all the dramas she auditioned for, so she is very uptight now."  MinAh said.
"Is she coping well for the showcase?" WooHyun oppa asked.
"Well, she has better stage sense than all of us combined together." RaIm unnie joked. "But, because she has been absent for a few practices, we are also worried because she is trying to juggle her time schedules." I sighed.
"Thank goodness it is the school holidays now, or I am sure she will fall sick." Amy unnie was accertained.
"We will be going Japan for 2 days tomorrow, please help me take care of her." HoYa oppa troubled us.
"Please don't feel like you are troubling us. We are her group members, it is natural for us to take care of her too." RaIm unnie smiled.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." All eleven of us greeted as appa walked in.
"How is practice coming on?" he asked. We told him our plans and the stuff that we have done.
"Anyways, I want to inform you girls that you will have to move over to a new dance studio once INFINITE finishes their Japan promotions." Appa informed us.
"Why do they have to move? We can just go straight over." SungGyu oppa asked.
"I was considering that initially, but I discussed with the board and their managers. We feel it is more appropriate if we let them try out different studios. You never know when there might be a collaboration stage coming up for them." appa explained his decision.
"Ah, ok, we understand. CHARM5 ah, now that appa favour you girls so much, better work hard!" DongWoo oppa pretended to be jealous.
"UNNIE UNNIIE !!! I AM BACK!!" HyeYong announced her entrance. "Eu? Annyeong hasaeyo." she greeted INFINITE and appa.
"Babe, are you doing fine?" HoYa oppa went up to her and gave her a little massage.
"Yuppie yup." she was very elated.
"I guess you have good news?" HoYa oppa sensed it right away.
"Ah, sajangnim you are here." HyoAn oppa came in with a very big smile. "Since everyone is here, I guess it is better fro HyeYong to announce it herself." 
"Quick quick, what is it?" we were all eager to hear what she has.
"I PASSED THE AUDITION FOR INVINICIBLE YOUTH!!!" she screamed her lungs out.
"Jincha?!" HoYa oppa could not believe his own ears. 
"Neh." she smiled widely.
"I am so proud of you." he said, giving her a kiss.
"But isn't Invincible Youth 2 still on going?" DongWoo oppa asked.
"Yes it is, but I was about to leave KBS building when I met with Kim Ho Sang PD-nim. He just ended a meeting with Rainbow's sunbaenim, WooRi. He was informed that Rainbow sunbaenim is going to be busy in Japan, so WooRi sunbaenim will have to stop her IY2 filming. PD-nim happened to see me at the hallway after my audition. He said he was very impressed with my appearance on Strong Heart and other shows. So, he decided to cast me straight away. WooRi sunbaenim gave her acknowledgement, saying that I will do well on the show." HyeYong explained to us the whole story, smiling like a pabo.
"I must go thank Kim Ho Sang PD-nim myself soon." appa smiled.
"Our HyeYong is so lucky. And of course, so capable." WooHyun oppa ruffled her hair.
"Yah! Oppa, you messed up my hair." HyeYong smacked his hand away.
"Wow, some one is getting edgy about being on a show now." WooHyun oppa pouted and came to me for protection.


WooHyun's POV

"Psst..Myung's birthday is coming. Want a prank?" SungYeol popped out behind me.
"I don't mind, but don't you think it is getting boring after so many pranks?" I asked.
"True that. Oh wait, he have schedule on that day." SungYeol pointed out to our timetable. 
"Why not, we just go to the set to give him a birthday surprise. After all, he is working so hard to bring up INFINITE's name." I nodded and said.
"Ok then." he gave up. 
"Yah, smartie brains." HoYa came in. He still remembers how he got fool too on DongWoo's hyung birthday.
"Yup?" we turned our attention to him.
"I need your help." he looked at us with pleading us.
"Spill it." I snapped.
"Well you know, a few more days is..." he paused for a while.
"Yes we know is Myungie's birthday." SungYeol cut his words.
"Uhm, yea that, but no, this is not what I want to ask you guys for help." HoYa made an owl face, but quickly got back to his composure.
"What is it?" I asked.
"A few more days, well, after Myung's birthday, will be my anniversary with HyeYong. I have no idea of what to do for her." HoYa sighed.
"Bring her out? I am sure my sister would love just a day off after all her auditions and stuff." I said, understanding my sister.
"I thought of that, but if I am not wrong, she is starting her recording for IY2 on that day." HoYa slumped into his chair.
"I guess you can go all the way down to DaeBu Island and give her a surprise visit there?" I suggested.
"WooHyun, I know you may be smart, but going all the way to DaeBu Island?!" SungYeol screeched.
"That is a very good idea." HoYa nodded.
"See! Only smart people will know." I said proudly. "Wait, more like, only people who have girlfriends will know." I teased SungYeol.
"This is the reason why I love our 91-liners." HoYa smiled.
"Buddies for life. Who knows, you might become my brother-in-law in a few years time." I joked.
"Don't worry, I will definitely become your brother-in-law, and make you an uncle too." HoYa smirked.



Ok, ideas are flowing back to me know since I decided to ditch the old chapters.... Writing them fresh start. Hope it is better (: