You are my support

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"No no. We can't do it like this."
"Why don't we just try it? I mean, we still have tomorrow, it will just be a 5 minutes test." 
"No No. I think doing with the mic flow will be better." 
We..well, I was practically arguing with the stage director. I mean, what harm does it have to try a new part? I know what I was saying, I know what I was suggesting. Why must that )(#)@*$# stage director be so stubborn?! Not like I have not directed a stage before. Wouldn't it be boring if Seoul concert and Japan concert were totally the same?
"HyeYong ah, it is ok." unnies all tried to cheer me up. They know that I am not someone who would suggest something without thinking at all. And when I suggest something, 99% of the time, they were good stuffs. So, naturally, I felt very upset when my suggestions won't even taken into a single consideration. 
"Where did my buuing buuing baby go to huh?" ChaeRin unnie came up behind me and tried to act cute. 
"ChaeRin unnie, I am not in the mood now." I brushed her off. 
"Come on..Cheer up!!" she tried to tickle me, only to be smacked by me. I my sound very spoiled now, but when I don't get my suggestion, which I have given a lot of thoughts, taken into a single consideration, I really get very frustrated. 
"I don't get it. What is wrong with just trying?" I vented my anger. 
"HyeYong ah, just....just go with the flow.. We are in Japan now." appa came in and sighed. He tried talking to the director while we were having our break, to no avail. "I know how you feel. I am feel frustrated too, your suggestion is quite good. But, he is the stage director after all." 
"Arasso, I will try to co-operate. But he should know his limits." I tried to contain my emotions. After all, the concert is for the fans. 
"NO, I AM NOT DOING IT ANYMORE! IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE, JUST STAY!!" we suddenly hurt shouting from outside our holding room. We quickly ran out, only to see the stage director stomping off. Appa ran up to him, trying to make him stay. Apparently, the staff in Japan were supportive of my suggestion and were trying to convince him to try it out. But this stubborn mule, didn't bulge and lost his temper. 
"Appa, let him leave then. We will go back to the stage and grasp as much time as we have to save any possible thing we can." I ran up, telling appa while looking straight in the stage directors eyes. 
Thankfully, all the other staff decided to stay while he walked out on us. So, without wasting time, we rushed back onto the stage, get all the lightings up and prepared everything. 

After all the hiccups, rushes, faults, solutions etc, we managed to successfully end our concert in Japan. In the wee hours of Monday morning, we were on the plane, heading back to Seoul. 
"You girls are not allowed to have handphones for this whole week. No laptops and tvs too. It will be practice all the way." HyoAn oppa told us as we got on the van. We had no idea why. Initially we thought that they wanted us to fully focus on our comeback since we were set on music broadcast from Thursday onwards. 

However, when we reached back to the dance studio, reporters were all waiting outside. 
"HYEYONG!! Is it true that you had a fight with the stage director in Japan?"
"CHARM5, what do you think about the stage director wanting to file a lawsuit against you girls?"
"GO IN!! GO IN!!" HyoAn oppa and DaeJung oppa was helping us to obstruct the reporters from getting any nearer. We quickly made a dash in.
"What is this all about?" I was shocked. 
"YAH!! I said no laptops right?! That means no computer too." HyoAn oppa sprinted across the studio, and plugged out the cable from the switch. 
"What is it all about?" RaIm unnie asked worriedly.
"Don't worry about it. The company is settling everything now." HyoAn oppa tried to brush it off. "Get ready for practice."
"NO! Tell me what is it all about! I heard my name. I heard it has something to do with the stage director!" 
So, HyoAn oppa explained to us everything. About how the stupid stage director wants to sue us for 'using his ideas'. HELLO!! He was the one who walked out on us on Friday afternoon!! The concert was Saturday evening!! The most we could do last minute changes with proper rehearsals was half the concert!! He should be the one who gets sued for not fulfilling his job. While we have many many babylons and sasaengs too, there were a whole lot of anti-fans who wasn't making matter any better. 
"Apart from that, what about our comeback? Is it anyhow affected?" I asked worriedly. 
"KBS, SBS and Mnet knows how you girls work. The stage director, stage crew are all supporting you girls. As for MBC, they are taking the 'safe' side. Anti-fans aren't making any matters better too." HyoAn oppa told us.
"I am sorry. Unnies, I am really sorry I cause our comeback to be so troubled. I was too concentrated about my suggestion." I cried, apologising. 
"No no. Don't be. Look, we are hallyu stars. We will have support from everyone. That scumbag should be sued instead. I will go kick his really hard." The unnies gathered together, hugging me. 
"HyeYong. Shh, Don't cry. Oppa is here." HoYa oppa ran in and pulled me into a tight hug. "HyoAn hyung, do you mind if I take her out for a while? I will make sure she returns safe and sound." 
"Arasso. Call me if you need help." HyoAn oppa agreed. 
"Wait, let me get my hoodie first." I stopped.
"Who needs that?! I know my baby girl was never in the wrong. Since when did the two of us go out disguised? Huh? Are you showing the world that you are in the wrong?" HoYa oppa scolded me, and tugged me out of the dance studio.


HoYa's POV

INFINITE were shock when we saw bad reports and rumours about CHARM5. We knew they were definitely false reports. I was thinking how HyeYong would feel. This whole situation was mainly going around her. Everyone knew that, this was part of CHARM5. The girls would never hesitate at making thoughtful suggestions when it come to their stages. Initially, it wasn't well received by the different broadcasting stations, especially during music shows. Most groups would just agree to what the directors said, and follow. Unless the groups were big, famous groups such like ShinHwa sunbae, Super Junior sunbae, Big Bang sunbae. Even SHINee were a little hesitant on giving their opinions. 
"Hyung, I will go over to their studio first. I think HyeYong needs me now." I said, getting out of our dorm. 
I still remember how when they first debut, as their popularity was rising in Korea and worldwide, there were quite a number of anti-fans trying to bring them down too. When their straight forward attitude towards the suggestions of their stages was well received by some, there were some who had to be an idiot to create rumours to spoil their popularity.  Because HyeYong has always been interested in electronics stuff, she even signed up for stage directing in University. So when rumours of her showing her attitude when she is just a rookie surfaced online, she took it quite seriously. She was very badly hit. Initially, she didn't show it to us. She kept it all to herself for nearly two months until she couldn't really take it. I was really afraid she might do the same this time round. 
"HoYa oppa.." she called.
"Neh?" I replied, holding her hand really tight.
"Is it wrong for me to say my suggestions?" she asked, clearly trying to contain her tears.
"It is not wrong. It was never wrong." I comfort her. 
"But why? Why are they taking it so seriously? I mean..That stupid stage director.. he.." I quickly planted my lips on hers to keep her quiet.
Cupping her hands, wiping away her tears, "HyeYong, the second last thing I want you to do ever, is you to stop your suggestions. Do you know how many idols out there wants to out rightly voice their opinions but don't dare to do so? Yet you, so directly, say what you want. For the better of the group." 
"But.."
"No buts. I want you to continue with your suggestions. You decided to ditch me with Dance Electives for Stage Directing electives remember?" I laughed.
"Oppa~ Must you bring this up again?" she pouted.
"Of course. I will bring anything to make you smile." I pinched her cheeks.
"But oppa, since you said, that was the second last thing. What is the last thing?" she asked.
"The last thing?" she nodded. "The last thing is for you to keep it all to yourself. No matter how hard life goes on, please don't keep it to yourself. I don't want what happened previously to happen again." 
"arasso. I promise." 
"INFINITE will wait for you to graduate and direct our showcases and concerts. Arasso?" I nudged her.
"Hmmm...That will see. I charge a high price you know?" she playfully teased back. 
"Oppa.." she called again, this time looking out.
"What is it?"
"Thank you for being my support." she face me. 
"Yah, what kind of sunbae, boyfriend, and fiance would I be if I don't support you huh?" 
"Talking about that. Oppa, I think we should tell the others about our engagement. It has nearly been three months. We know that the unnies and oppas are all engaged. It is only DongWoo oppa who is so pabo he is taking things so slowly. I bet HeeMin unnie is waiting for the special question. And all the unnies keep bugging me every night about when you are going to pop the question to me." she said.
"Really? You are ready to tell them?" she nodded.
"You have waited long too. We should tell the others. That would make DongWoo oppa hurry up with his proposal  too hehe. Then all of us can hold our wedding together." she started to day dream about it again. 
"I love how you always day dream about the marriage." I poked her temple lightly, causing her head to tilt one side. 
"Hehe..Why can't I? In a big garden. Really really big one. Hmm, maybe about 500 seatings? Or more? Our family members, all the idols and industry people, some of our lucky fans, live streaming." she started listing. 
"Aigoo, why is my baby so so cute?" I pinched her cheeks again. She is really really cute when she day dreams. Her lips pouting sometimes, Her eyes darting to different corners, Her body rocking side to side, puffing her cheeks. 
"Because oppa is my greatest support. So I guess, some cuteness from me is your support? hehe" she giggled, squinching her eyes together.
"OPPA!! That is foul play!!" she screamed, after I sneakily plant another kiss on her lips while her eyes were closed.
"Come on, let's get you back to practice." I hopped of the ledge, hugging her waist to bring her down too.
"So fast? I want more time with you." her lower lips pursed out. 
"You don't want to disappoint your number 1 fan right? You must go back and practice really really hard. Hehe." 
"Aish. Don't regret if I practice so much that I ignore you." she threatened.
"You sure? If so I am going to announce to the whole wide world that we are getting married immediately...and hehehehe." I laughed sinisterly.
"OPPA!!!" she screamed, running off.
"Yah! I am kidding. Come back here!" I chased.
"MEHRONG!!" 


tumblr_m2kfkyZeAo1qcu8lyo1_250.gif HAHAHAH!! It looked like HoYa was having an argument with his girlfriend and SungGyu being the leader, was trying to resolve their argument. HAHAHAHA
tumblr_m2kl958GJR1rqav8no6_250.gif Seriously, He looks SUPER CUTE HERE!!!  He doens't any how look hot or y. HE IS JUST CUTE 
tumblr_m2klsnZWxl1rqav8no5_250.gif SUNGJONG JJANG!!! LEE SUNGJONG LEE SUNGJONG!!! wahahaha..I really wonder what happened to sungjong after the filming of the parody. The hyungs must have killed him badly HAHAHA
tumblr_m2klxsUlS81r1kppxo2_250.gif Hoya, I would really love to be piggy backed by you like this. tumblr_m2klxsUlS81r1kppxo1_250.gif Crazily waving my hands around like a drunkard hehe
tumblr_lty9tu25EY1qbmv6po1_r2_250.gif I seriously hate that smirk HAHA KIDDING!!
tumblr_ltvfevpB6Z1qkb8w2o1_400.gif I hate HoTongue too..CAUSE IT IS TOO Y!!