Dad's Guide to Pregnancy for Dummies

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"Thank you very much for your help." We thanked a few fans who came down earlier to help out with the last minute decorations. 
"HyeYong unnie." one of the girls came up to me.
"Neh?" I turned to look at her.
"Do you.... are you.." she looked down.
"Yes? What is it? How can I help you?" I placed my hands on her shoulders.
"Are you by any chance pregnant?" she finally asked.
"Uh...yea. But promise me to keep it a secret ok? This is the surprise that I will be giving HoYa oppa later." I whispered to her.
"Arasso." she nodded.
"Anyways, how did you know?" I was cute surprised at how she noticed it.
"Hehe. You seemed to be snacking more than usual. And the other unnies didn't let you do anything much." she laughed. "So we kind of guessed that you might be pregnant."
"Ohhh..Help me inform the other girls not to spread it out first ok? I will announce it later during the celebration." I smiled and let her away.
"Hey hey. Preggy." RaIm unnie called me over.
"Yah. Who is the preggy too." I pouted. 
"Anyways. GyuGyu says they just ended their practice. They will be reaching in about 20 minutes." 
"Ohhhh...We got to let the fans in now then." I hurried towards the door. The fans from the meet and greet session had already turned up a while ago. The staff had kindly helped us hold them in a waiting room while we prepare everything else. 
"INFINITE members are reaching in about 10 minutes. You know what to do right?" Amy unnie briefed them one last time. 


HoYa's POV

"GeoNam hyung. Where are we going?" I asked. Realising we aren't going to the usual restaurant. 
"You will know." he continued driving.
"You found a new eating place with tastier chicken ?" I sneered. We have been eating steamed chicken for the past 1 week. And it have to continue until our comeback. 
"You can say so." he replied.
"Ahh. Finally here." SungGyu hyung jumped out. The other boys walked ahead, leaving me alone behind. Wait, so they all knew we were coming to this new place?
"Go." SungGyu hyung pushed the door open while WooHyun pushed me right in front. 
"Is someone hiding?" I mumbled. The room was pitch dark.
"SAENGIL CHUKA HAPMIDA~~~~" a bunch of girls started singing. Then I saw candle lights coming nearer and nearer to me.
"HyeYong?" I tried to figure out the person holding on to the cake.
"Saengil chuka hae HoYa oppa." she whispered as the song ended. 
I blew off the candles and someone the lights. 
"Awww.. uljima uljima uljima." HyeYong started chanting as the other fans started chanting too. 
"SAENGIL CHUKA HAE!! HYUNG!!" SungJong and MyungSoo started popping the party poppers. 
"You guys didn't forget my birthday?" I wiped my tears away.
"Yah. If we ever forget your birthday, INSPIRITs will kill us." SungGyu hyung joked. 
"Kiss kiss kiss kiss" the fans started chanting. I gladly took the cake from HyeYong's hands, handed them to WooHyun, leaned in, holding the back of her head, planting a deep kiss on her lips.
"WOOOOOO" the crowd cheered. 
There were a lot of dishes by the sides of the room. Spaghetti by HeeMin noona, rice cakes and bimbibap by BooHyun hyung, 2 octupus dishes by my omma and a lot more. More than enough for 150 people. 
"Let's have the present opening session now. Shall we?" Amy and MyungSoo announced. Wait. Did they just volunteered themselves as the Emcee?
A few lucky fans were chosen to present me my birthday presents. I am very grateful. 
"What is this?" I took out a banner like present. 
"HAHAH MWOHYA.." MyungSoo couldn't stop laughing. 
'MAKE MORE BABIES!' was printed on the banner. With a very loving picture of HyeYong and I at the side.
"Well, I got to get my Wifey's permission first right?" I side-eyed her.
"Hmm... I will have to see your performance for The Chaser then." she smirked.
"See. So if you want more HoAegis, please please support The Chaser when it is released. ok?" I made a deal with the fans. 
Then, it was opening the presents by our members and CHARM5. 
"Wait wait. Save the best for the last right?" Amy interrupted just before HyeYong went to get her present.
"Before we open HyeYong's present. We have 6 boys to introduce to you." Amy said. At an instant, the 7 of us looked confused.
"Remember a while ago, Sajangnim said he wants to debut another boy group?" HyeYong took over MyungSoo's mic. 
"They currently have no group name yet. So they will be temporarily called Woollim Boys." Amy continued. 
"Let's welcome them." the two girls stepped aside as 6 young boys filed in. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo, we are the Woollim Boys." the bowed and greeted.
"Ho...HoJun?!" my eyes widened, seeing my younger brother in front of me.
"HYUNG!!" he ran up to hug me. "Saengilchuka hae." he giggled. 
"You have a lot of explaining to do, young man." I waved my finger at him.
After the crowd finally settled down, Amy and MyungSoo once again invited HyeYong back up to present me my birthday present.
"What is this?" I took over the parcel box which was a little heavy. 
"Open it up." she cocked her head. 
Carefully, I tore the wrapper away. There were books in there. The top book was facing down, so I couldn't see the title. I placed the box on the nearest table and took out the first two books in a grab. 
"Happy birthday honey." she whispered sweetly even before I flipped the first book over.
"HUK!" I gasped, eyes widening as I saw the title. 'Dad's guide to pregnancy for Dummies.'

"Hyung!! You..you are going to be an appa?!" SungJong couldn't contain his curiosity and took the last book from the box. 
It took like eternity for the information to sink into my brain.
"HYEYONG! You..you are pregnant?" I was still shocked. She nodded. 
"OH MY GOSH!!" I squealed. "My wifey is pregnant!!" I announced to everyone present. 
"Yah yah. Put me down. I am giddy." she smacked my shoulders as I carried her up, spinning her in circles.
"Oh. I am so sorry." I knelt down. My hands on her torso. "Baby, I am sorry if I made your world go round just now. Daddy is too happy." I apologised to the little.
"HoYa oppa!" a fan shouted. 
"Neh?" I turned towards the direction.
"It is time for you to grow up and be a good appa. Not a HoAegi anymore." she shouted across, causing everyone to laugh. 
"Oh no. But I still want to be HoAegi." I pouted. Realising my position as HoAegi is under threat.
"They are right. It is going to be hard on HyeYong. More over, she doesn't have the capabilities to handle 4 babies. If you continue to be one." ChaeRin nagged at me.
"Wait. 4 babies? Meaning?" I didn't get it.
"Do your calculations." HyeYong smiled. 
"Pabo HoYa. It means that your wifey is expecting 3 babies. Triplets." some one from the fans area shouted over. 
"TRIPLETS?!" all 7 of us INFINITE members, the 6 Woollim Boys and some of the fans gasped at nearly the same time. 
"I am not sure if I could say this.." WooHyun paused for a moment.
"HoYa ah, you sure knock my baby sister up real good." WooHyun said crudely. 
"OPPA!" HyeYong blushed. 
"I am going to be an appa. OMG!" I couldn't stop jumping around.
"Yah behave yourself." SungGyu hyung scolded me. 
"SungGyu oppa, DongWoo oppa, there is something you should know too." ChaeRin interrupted. 
"What is it?" The two hyungs had their attention on ChaeRin. 
"Look behind you." she gestured. As HeeMin noona and RaIm noona walked out with two books each in their hands. 
"OHMY!! AhhH!!" The two hyungs couldn't stop squealing and jumping around too. I peeked and realised, the two noonas have handed them the same books that I have. 
"Hyung behave yourself. Time to act like an appa." I scolded the two hyungs using the words SungGyu hyung used on me, causing a abrupt laughter.