102

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Sajangnim's POV

Ok....wait, let's not go into it anymore ok? This is so embarrassing. 
"RICKY!!" C.A.P screamed as that little cute ball went running around again. 
"Let's just...uhm...pretend to get caught and end this game." I informed.
"What why? It was just getting fun." Ricky whined.
"Yea, but the thing is, we have one of their photos, they might have the name tag too. So basically we are just going in circles." I explained.
"True to that, but, why are we the one getting caught?" C.A.P didn't understand.
"Just...well..... their appa wants to spend more time with them?" I cocked my head to one side, trying to act cute. OMY!! Wait..who says I can't act cute? Huh? I am naturally cute hehe ^^.
"Arasso. But CEO Lee." Ricky paused for a moment.
"Neh?" I asked.
"Since we lost, dinner is on you right?" he beamed. 
"Yah! Ricky!!" C.A.P smacked him real hard on the hard. "Manners!"
"Nah it is ok. Like I promised, dinner will be on me." 
"YAY!! CEO Lee MANSEH!!" Ricky happily cheered.
"Ugh..I am sorry for his misbehavior." C.A.P bowed.
"Nope nope. It is ok. Actually I will prefer if you boys are close to me too." Well, I love having youngsters around. Their laughter, squeals, jumpiness, and sometimes, mood swings and a little bit of attitude. Isn't that what everyone goes through during puberty?
"Ok, so according to the plan, I will go out and pretend to be looking for their nametags." C.A.P ran through everything once more.
"Yes. GO GO! Fighting." We cheered. *phew* never knew wanting to get caught was also a tough thing to do.


RaIm's POV

"Yah! Isn't that...." DongWoo  pointed out.
"C.A.P?!" HoYa exclaimed. 
"EUA!! Die!!" C.A.P started running. So we gave chase.
"Yah! STOP RUNNING!!" Gyutie screamed and ran. For the first time, I thought he was SungYeol, SO NOISY!
"WAHHHHHHH" Ricky skid and nearly fell, quickly changing his directions to the other corner.
"I go after C.A.P. DongWoo after Ricky." HoYa gave instructions. Well, he is a really really great runner. So it made sense that he chase after C.A.P.
I followed closely behind HoYa. Running with all my might. I might just collapse soon. C.A.P is really a good runner too. I feel old all of a sudden.
"WAH Hyung. MiAN!!" HoYa finally caught on to him. 
"So the guest is Ricky and C.A.P? only?" DongWoo asked as we pushed them towards the prison area./

"Actually....there is ME!" appa came in with a rather cute victory sign.
*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* 
All of us choked, seeing appa *ahem* aegyo. 
"Yah! Why are you people coughing?" appa or should I call him sajangnim now......pouted.
"Sajangnim...." we were all shocked by his actions. " Are you ok? Are you having fever?" SungYeol ran up, putting the back of his hand on sajangnim's forehead.
"I am perfectly fine." sajangnim nodded.
"Appa, what are you doing here?" HyeYong asked.
"Wae? I can't be here?"
"No...Yes..I mean, I thought you have a meeting about INFINITE's comeback?" 
"Well yes, the meeting ended already. I realised for preparing for INFINITE's concert, I have been neglecting a lot on you girls. So I came up with this plan with the staff to send you kids over here to Jejudo to have some fun." appa explained to us. 
"Appa~~.." we choked a little, being touched at how appa was trying very hard to find time for us. 
"But what is C.A.P and Ricky doing here?" MinAh asked.
"Hehe...Noona, do you think we will let M!Pick reveal our baby pictures like that?" Ricky naughtily laughed. 
"Oh, true that." MinAh nodded. 
"Anyways, let's go for dinner. C.A.P and Ricky, are you boys staying overnight or going back to Seoul?" appa was concerned.
"We have schedules tomorrow morning. So I suppose we have to go back to the dorm and sleep tonight." C.A.P sounded a little sad.
"Aigoo, oppa, TeenTop came to Jejudo to film for your Secret Island too. Don't try to steal our screen time. Haha." HyeYong joked.
"Arasooo." 
After dinner, we sent C.A.P and Ricky off to the airport. 
"Have a safe flight." we waved to them.
"Aigoo, so fast chasing me away? It is so hard to even meet you in school nowadays, Ms Idol." C.A.P ruffled HyeYong's hair.
"Haha..C.A.P oppa, TeenTop is the one who is busy. Now that my leg is injured, I hardly have schedules and is attending classes religiously. What about you boys? Tsk tsk. Skipping school." HyeYong nagged.
"Hehehe...Can't help it. You know how lazy we boys are right~~??" Ricky nudged her.
"Be careful I betray you boys and tell the principal." She threatened.
"Aiyo. You three, go back to school and argue. C.A.P and Ricky will be missing their plane soon." HoYa went up to intervened.
"Haha. See you in school then. Ricky, be a good boy. Stop disturbing your hyungs." HyeYong gave a final nag before they head in.


Amy's POV

"So........" I said, trying to hold back my tears.
"This is the last filming? Really?" MinAh asked. The camera man nodded the camera.
"Ugh.. this is so..." HyeYong wiped her eyes a little.
"Four months ago, we were like lost puppies, looking around for which camera to be looking at while speaking. Four months ago, we were careful with our actions..." ChaeRin started to sob too.
"Yah, so you mean now you are not careful of you actions?" WooHyun playfully cracked a joke, wanting to make us laugh.
"I don't mean that, SUNBAE." ChaeRin emphasised.
"Four months ago, we have not even debut. In this four months, many things happened." ChaeRin continued.
"Such as breaking a leg?" HoYa teased. *PIAK* HyeYong landed a hard smacked on HoYa's arm.
"Are you really really going to end this?" RaIm unnie pleaded.
"Really? Can we have a season 2 or something?" MinAh pleaded too.
Well, during this four months, the bonds we forged with the M!Pick staff were just very very tight. When we first started, we had filming once a week. Slowly, it became twice a week. Sometimes it would even go up to a whole week. Following us every where we went. We would love to thank the camera crews of course. Running around with us, holding on to that heavy, back breaking camera. Even when we are at a stationed place filming, such as now, in a cafe, they are still having the camera on their shoulders. Not forgetting the script writers, helping us right at the moment when we get stuck with our words. Their brains were wokring so much faster than ours. Mainly because we were still new to the industry. Planning out games and activities for us, having to handle last minute situations. Lastly and most importantly, PD-NIM!!! We may have been naughty at times, not listening, even though we are rookies, yet he always guided us patiently.There were many times he could have lost his patience and scolded us, but he did not. 
"Aigooo.. My girls. Even though it is the last filming, don't be so sad." appa tried to cheer us up.INFINITE too, making their best efforts so that their girlfriends, US, will stop sobbing.
"Come on, let's get you girls to bed." SungGyu oppa broke the silence after PD-nim said. "CUT". This is probably the last time we are ever going to hear it from M!Pick. Well, of course, playful PD-nim won't let it end like this. While most of the equipments were being packed up, a few cameras and cameras stand were left outside to film us sleeping. Gah..He won't even let us off at the last filming. 
"Can we sleep together?" HyeYong suggested.
"Arasso, but do we have enough mattresses?" WooHyun replied her. 
"Let's just ditch the mattresses, let's all sleep on the floor." HyeYong joked.
"Yah Sirreo, I am a grandpa." SungGyu oppa hissed. I bet this is the only time he will admit he is a grandpa so as to escape the cold floor.
"Sorry hyung, if you want the mattress, go and pull it down yourself. We are all going to sleep on the floor." SungJong . In the end, he gave up.
We were all over the living room's floor, but of course a little separation between us girls and them boys, except for...you know...HoYa and HyeYong. We all insisted that she sleep on the sofa because of her leg. It will be safer too. And so not to be feeling guilty, she decided to pull HoYa up. 
 
 
3 weeks later........
 
charm5_babylon91 : WHAT?! M!Pick for CHARM5 ended?! NO!!
gyuwifey : YEA! I can't believe it ended too.
taemir : hehe but the ending when they switched off the lights and go to sleep was really cool. Kudos to the pd-nim.
FadWeirdo :  WHAT!? NO!! How can it end?! SEASON 2!!! GO GO !
babylon_subs : AHHH!!! After subbing M!Pick for 4++ months....and now it ended..My life will feel so empty. CHARM5 hurry up get a new variety program hehe.




heheheh @gyuwifey, @taemir and @FadWeirdo .... SURPRISE!!! hehe are you shock to see your user name up here? hehe I don't know if what I wrote is what you are thinking hehe. 
To the other readers, I am not showing favouritism or anything. Don't get angry. *sorry*
But because @gyuwifey, @taemi and @FadWeirdo have always been commenting.. I guess I should hehe make you happy for a moment while I end part2 and continue drafting on my part3... 
pssst... Prelude of part3 will be out soon. Ugh..So hard to write a prelude too haha. 

tumblr_m21w6rP1FN1rqiuouo1_250.gif GOOD GOOD
tumblr_m20rt2vC5N1rq0gw6o1_250.jpg See that cute purse of the lips?!!?? This is the HoYa I know...My cute HoWonnie, HoAegy boyfriend..
NOT tumblr_m1v2vm87II1ql5xmjo3_400.gif
tumblr_m20q1eGQ2Z1rswfs9o1_400.gif YAH!! You!! STOP SMIRKING/LAUGHING!! 
I want my cute HoYa back :( I hope their comeback will be a cute comeback. The one Woollim posted is just a teaser, a TEASEr, to tease us. Making us all think their comeback concept is something to do with sports? Cool, macho man...but in fact, they are going for a cute image again, PLEASE!! Woollim, Sajangnim. I am right, right? They will be cute right right right? hehehehe

Anyways..this is all for now, part2. BE PREPARED FOR PART3!! hehe