032

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

So as you see, INFINITE is killing me. I can't get back to study. I watched this video and I am dying. JUST GO GET MARRIED!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFA7ybCfzNA  The boys are CRAZY I think MyungYeol kissed?! WooGyu definitely kissed at the paper game. YaDong..They are just being themselves, I think they would rather do it behind the scenes hehehehe.. *evil*


ChaeRin's POV

9:30 am, my alarm started to ring. Since my bed is right in the middle of MinAh's and HyeYong's I usually roll over the left and get off from HyeYong's bed since she have been leaving the dorm early for school and practice.
"Ugh." I hit something hard. I opened my eyes to see HyeYong still in bed.
"HyeYong ah.." I cooed.
"Eung?" she rubbed her eyes.
"Why I you still in bed? Are you sick?" I asked worriedly.
"Ani. My schedules are pushed to 10:30." she replied groggily.
"Waeyo?" Then I remembered she wasn't back even when we went to bed.
"What time did you reach home?" 
"7:15." she replied in her sleep.
"Yah. Don't lie. We came back at 12 midnight, no one was in." I scolded her.
"As in 7 in the morning. Aish Don't disturb me. I want to sleep." she annoyingly pulled her blanket over herself.
"Eu? Why is HyeYong still here?" RaIm unnie woke up and saw me trying to crawl out of my bed.RaIm unnie and Amy unnie had their beds opposite ours. I explained to her. We quietly washed up.
"We should wake her up before we leave. In case she oversleeps." Amy unnie said. MinAh nodded and went to wake her.
"Unnies, you are leaving already?" HyeYong asked, walking out of the bedroom.
"Yes. Haha. It feels so weird to see you in the dorm while we leave." RaIm unnie joked.
"Hehe. Yea. Thanks for waking me up too." she smiled. " See you unnies." she waved and
"Bye Unnies." I waved to the others. Today I am going with MyungSoo to collect our scripts for SFBB while the other unnies are going to collect their DH2 scripts.
"Annyeong ChaeRIn ah." MyungSoo was already sitting in the van.
"Eu? Sleepy head is awake so early?" I joked.
"Yah! Now that I have a hoobae to take care of, I must set a good example *yawns*" he stretched his hands into the air.
"Haha. Myungie ah, just sleep. I will wake you up when we reach." I said.
"Ani. I have some questions to ask though." he said. 
"Eu? Go ahead." I put on my seat belt as the 
"Uhm. ChaeRin ah. I want to ask about. Uhm. Uhm." he kept dragging.
"Stop beating about the bush will you." I was annoyed.
"IwanttoaskaboutAmynoona." he said quickly.
"Huh?" 
"I want to ask aboutAmynoona." he said. Almost a wonderful reaction, JongRyul oppa jammed break, causing us to nearly fly in front, if it wasn't because of the seat belts.
"MyungSoo." JongRyul oppa turned around and hissed. Thank goodness the traffic lights are still red. "Don't tell me, you are another one?"
"Huh? What is going on?" I was confused.
"Well, can't you see, you girls are the eye candy of some of the boys." JongRyul oppa mentioned. I was shocked.
"Hyung!" MyungSoo shouted. So... so MyungSoo's eye candy is....
"MYUNGSOO YOU LIKE AMY UNNIE?!" I was practically screaming in the van. "DAEBAK!"
"Yah! Shh..Please don't tell her." he flustered.
"So you see, HoYa and HyeYong they are just, they should just get married when she is 21. Myung likes Amy. As  for you my dear, Woo-"
"Hyung! Green light!" MyungSoo interrupted. "Hyung! You are such a booper! You promised you won't say anything ." MyungSoo whined.
*Woo..I-I-I am an eye candy of my sunbae? No Way!* I am so confused. But for all I know, definitely not HoYa, not MyungSoo, not SungJong. Jongie is going so gaga over MinAh that everyone realises, except for herself. Or maybe she does, but she is acting.


MinAh's POV

~NOONA!! Today you are getting your scripts and meeting your co-actors right? FIGHTING FIGHTING!~ 
I received a text from our cute Jongie.
"Eh? MinAh. Why are you smiling to your phone?" RaIm unnie broke my train of thought.
"Ah, Nothing." I made an eye smile to her.
"Let me see." Amy unnie immediately snatched my phone away.
"Unnie! Return me! This is a breach of privacy!" I demanded.
"You know, trainees should not be carrying phones around. You should be happy enough that appa allows us such freedom." RaIm unnie nagged.
"Ohhh......." they made a noise as they read the message.
"So it is from Jongie?" Amy unnie smirked.
"Aigoo, how I wish I have a man to receive a message from." RaIm unnie sighed.
"Get yourself a boyfriend then." I said it too fast.
'Mwoh?! So you and Jongie are dating?" they nearly killed me.
"NO! IMPOSSIBLE!' I kept making a 'X' sign with my hands. "I meant like HoYa oppa and HyeYong. Don't they look sweet together?" I tried to change the topic. *Jongie? Why does the unnies keep making fun of me like this? It is not the first time.*
"Girls, we have reached. You all know what to do right?" HyoAn oppa, and EunMi unnie reminded us.
"Neh! Greet everyone. Smile. Help if needed." We repeated what they had informed us. It is not like we needed to be trained for this. Just that as rookies, even before debuting, it is best we kept ourselves reminded of this simple actions. You would not want to offend any sunbaenims by accident.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." We greeted everyone that walked pass. Finally we reached the meeting room. There were a number of people in there. Handsome looking ones, pretty ones.
"Eu?" we spotted JinWoon sunbaenim and SoRa sunbaenim. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo. We are CHARM5 ipmida. Please take care of us." we greeted the two of them.
"Ah Annyeong. I am Kang SoRa." gosh she is SO PRETTY! Lucky Lee Tuek sunbaenim.
"I am JinWoon. Nice to meet you girls." the tall and handsome figure stretched out his hand for a handshake. If SungYeol oppa is half as manly as him hahaha.
"I think we should bring them around?" SoRa sunbaenim offered. 
"Ah, no need for the trouble." RaIm unnie rejected.
"It is ok. We have not met everyone too." JinWoon sunbaenim added. We nodded and follow along. Meeting the director to collect our scripts, the crews, some other of the co-actors. And even JY Park sunbaenim. Sir. 
"Uhm..What do we address him?" calling him JinYong sunbaenim seems to informal. Sajangnim? But he isn't our sajangnim.
"Annyeong hasaeyo. We are CHARM5. Please take care of us." we did a 90 degrees bow.
"Ah the girls from Woollim Ent?" he exclaimed. We nodded. "Ah, your boss has asked me to help take good care of you girls. No worries." he smiled warmly.
"Neh. Gamsahapnida." we bowed again.
"No need to be so formal. Just call me uhm JinYong oppa will do." our eyes nearly dropped. "I am not that old ok. And I am as goofy as how you boss can become too." he joked. We nodded but agreed that it will be better if we address him as sunbaenim for now.
"Ah! Sorry sajangnim we am late. We lost track of time during practice." two fair looking, but very handsome guy rushed up. One with black hair, and another in blonde like DongWoo oppa.
"Go get your scripts quickly and gather back here. I have some new friends for you to meet." JinYong sunbaenim told them. They rushed off quickly and came back quickly too.
'Annyeong hasaeyo. I am Im Jae Beom, you can call me JB." the blonde hair introduced himself.
"I am Park JinYoung. Call me Junior." the other smirked. After hearing from JinYong sunbaenim, they are going to debut some time soon too. Just like us. Appearing in this drama before debuting. We are glad there is some one similar like us in this drama.


Wahaha....Lets have some more love lines ok (: hehehe..