Playful Marriage Conditions

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

Finall after 3 days 2 nights of endless filming, we finished the MV for our second title track, KISS. 
"Go shower and take a nap. I will come over to pick you girls up at 8pm." DaeJung oppa dropped us off.
"Let's hurry up. The longer we drag the lesser time we can have a nap. It is already 5:15pm." RaIm unnie tapped on her watch.
"ChaeRin unnie and I will go over to INFINITE's dorm to take a bath. We can save time this way." I suggested. 
"WooHyun oppa!" ChaeRin unnie called out once I punched in the number. 
"Eu? What are you doing here?" oppa walked out of the kitchen in a green apron.
"HyeYong and I would like to use the two bathrooms. Is it ok? We have slightly less than the 3 hours to bathe, eat dinner and take a nap." ChaeRin unnie said.
"Sure sure. Anyways, HoYa and I cooked dinner for you girls. Just inform them to come over later ok?" oppa ended with a kiss on her cheek.
"OPPA! I am here!" I waved at the two. 
"JAGIYA!!!" I nearly tripped and tumble over when I see a HoYa in black wife beaters, pink apron, running towards me.
"Hurry go take a shower. Dinner will be ready soon." he said, squeezing on my . My eyes widened at his sudden skinship. We are not married yet. Imagine what would happen after marriage. 
After that, all of us gathered in INFINITE's dorm, inhaling the ever good home-cooked dinner silently. I felt kind of guilty because HoYa oppa was just sitting beside me, yet I wasn't talking. All I was thinking of was to finish dinner quickly so I can take a nap before dance practice again. Oppa and HoYa oppa kept filling our plates with food.
"WooHyun, HoYa ah, why aren't you two eating? We can help ourselves." RaIm unnie broke the silence.
"We are not hyungry. Seeing you girls eating so deliciously makes us full." HoYa oppa replied.
"I think, half-cooking and half-eating sounds more like the reason right?" I teased.
"Ah, got caught hehe." oppa sheepishly rubbed his neck. 
"Hurry up eat. You still have to go take a nap." HoYa oppa said softly, piling food onto my plate. I sneaked a glance at him. My heart did a flipped when I saw his disappointed face. I immediately put down my chopsticks and spoon, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"What are you doing? I don't want you to fall sick from stress, hurry eat." I wriggled a little.
"Feed me." I pouted.
"Ai, you big baby." he smiled. "At least sit properly?" he poked on my arms. 
"Shilreo." I tightened my hug.
"Don't regret if you get indigestion." he warned. Quickly I let go and sat properly, awaiting for him to feed me. 
"You two should just go and get married now." the unnies tease. My eyes widened, afraid they would find out that HoYa oppa has already proposed. I looked into HoYa's oppa eyes, asking for help.
"If you girls get a triple crown of first place for all the music broadcast, then I will marry her." HoYa oppa suggested a condition.
"Ehhhh, what is this, you don't want to marry my sister?" oppa threatened.
"Yah, you have that little faith in CHARM5? I bet they have been so secretive about their comeback concept because it is something really really big." HoYa oppa argued.
"Yah yah. You two, stop arguing. Let's continue eating." Amy unnie scolded them, afraid our concept will be leaked. 
Quickly, we finished up dinner and went back our dorm for a one and half hour nap. Actually, I could not sleep at all. In my mind was all about HoYa, marriage, family...... I smiled to myself, dreaming of a perfect wedding ceremony. How good will it be if all of us could get married at the same time, same place. I bet it will be the biggest news worldwide. *Ugh Nam HyeYong, go and sleep!!* but I could not, so I decided to text HoYa oppa.

(Text message conversation between HyeYong and HoYa)

~Yah, what did you mean by you will marry me only when we get triple crown? You don't want to marry me?~
I playfully threatened.

~You are already mine. I marked you, remember? Is the mark still there?~
I gasped. There were two faint red spots left by his canine teeth. Other than that, my skin is back to normal colour. Yes! They hicky was left there for nearly a week!!! Imagine how much he had on my shoulder. 

~YAHHHH!! I was lucky enough to have hid it from the unnies. But during MV filming, the stylist unnie saw the faint mark. I had to lied that I got bitten by a mosquito and it was itchy I scratched till it turn red.~ 

~Aigoo, you are so so so cute. Anyways, why aren't you sleeping?~

~Can't sleep. Thinking of you hehe. Thinking of our wedding~

~AHH, I am so shy. My future wifey is thinking of me.~ 
OH NO!! I could picture him, jumping around the dorm, squealing like a fanboy just because I said I was thinking of him.

~Anyways, I was sorry for just now. I know how busy CHARM5 is that I have not spend any time with you. Yet while you spent so much effort to cook dinner, I was silently eating because I wanted to go back to nap earlier~

~Ahh, is that why you suddenly hug me, wanting me to feed you?
hehe, he caught me.

~haha, neh. ^^~

~Aigoo, you are really a big baby huh? How are you going to bear me kids when you are such a baby?~

~EWWW BYEONTAE!! And who is the actual baby huh? HoAegi...~

~Arasso, anyways, hurry go sleep, wait, come out to your living room first.~ 
huh? Living room? I quietly got off my bed and went out. 
"HUK!" I quickly covered my mouth, afraid I would wake the other unnies up.


HoYa's POV

HyeYong has been texting me. So I guess the only to help her sleep, is to pat her to sleep, and let her hug her HoBear.
"HUK!" her eyes widened as she saw me sitting on their couch.
"Come here." I signaled.
"HoYa oppa, what are you doing here?" 
"Well, some particular girl, who is getting married soon, can't stop thinking about her husband-to-be and hence, not able to sleep even though she has dance practice in nearly an hour's time." I said sarcastically.
"hehe, Oppa~" she playfully smacked me.
"Hurry up and sleep." I patted her as she lay her head on my lap. She curled up into a fetal position as her breathing got deeper, showing that she has fallen into dreamland.
Playfully, I snapped a picture of her sleeping and posted up on twitter with a title - 'My baby is sleeping'.
I smiled widely to myself. Feeling a little sad at how hard she is working for the comeback, concert and MV filming. And her radio and variety shows. I sweep her fringe to her left studying her features. This girl has lost some weight. I have got to do something to prevent her from losing those remaining baby fats on her cute cheeks. 
"Eu? HoYa ah what are you doing here?" HyoAn hyung came in. I quickly put my fingers to my lips, asking him to quieten down. 
"Arasso, I will go wake the other girls up first." 
One by one, the girls filed out of the room, rubbing their eyes, shock to see me in their dorm. 
"HyeYong ah, wake up already." I shook her lightly.
"ung~~shilreo." she flipped around. 
"Tsk.." I stiffened a laugh at how cute she is. "Hurry wake up my baby." I poked her. 
"aaaarrrrasso..." she pushed herself up, rubbing her eyes, observing her surroundings.
"You are still in your dorm, pabo." I laughed. 
"Is you lap numb?" she pouted and massaged a little. 
"Hurry up go freshen up. You are going to be late for practice." I reminded her.
"Arasso." 
"Keep yourself warm ok? And take a break often. Don't stress yourself too much." I told HyeYong and the girls as they put on their winter jackets.
"HoYa oppa, hurry up go back in. You are only in your hoodie. I don't want you to freeze." HyeYong kept pushing me away.
"Ara ara. Bye bye." I waved and run back in from the cold.


HyeYong's POV

"Ok, let's get out of the van. GO GO !!" RaIm unnie cheered. Quickly, we ran into the sports hall to meet our other dancers. 
"Girls, remember don't strain yourself too much. This version isn't the important version." appa reminded us. 
"Neh. But we still have to put in our 100%." I said. 
"For HyeYong to get married, we will work extra hard so we can get triple crown." ChaeRin unnie joked. 
"Unnie, you are throwing me away already?" I complained.
"How could I possibly throw you away? ChaeYong couple is real." she pinched my cheeks. ChaeYong couple? Haha, while there are a lot of shipping going around INFINITE oppas, obviously CHARM5 have to have our own ships too. Well, me, being the cutest of all, haha *shameless* gets shipped with all the unnies. Just like how SungJong get ships with all the other oppas. ChaeRin unnie is shipped with me and her twin MinAh unnie. While RaIm unnie and Amy unnie are often shipped together.
We ran through the sequence of MV filming with the dance crew once more before starting on our practice. Or should I give a little hint and say that they are actually our cheer-leading crew. (CAN YOU GUESS OUR CONCEPT ALREADY?) hahaha...
"We must make our routine and MV so good that we get an immediate triple crown ok?" RaIm unnie informed the crew. 
"Unnie. STOP!" I blushed.
"Yah yah. You girls. Focus. Especially when you are toss in the air. No more nonsense now!" the coach scolded us. 
"Neh. Chwisunghapnida." we apologised. 
We started preparing for this concept 5 months ago. Starting individually, only coming together for practices 3 months ago. Therefore, concentration an trust is a very important thing. This is the reason why we are banned from having too much meetings with INFINITE. In case we get distracted because of love. I can say, this is by far the most dangerous concept and MV any k-pop idol has filmed. There may be heavy fighting scenes like those in INFINITE's - Before The Dawn. But this cheer leading concept, is where our lives depends on it. Appa even heavily insured us, in case anything bad happened. 
"Ok. This will be enough for today. Make sure you girls get enough rest." the coach announced. After about 6 runs, the coach called for a stop. Our practice today was actually to do a final review on the routines since we had not have practice for the past 3 days due to our filming of the other MV. And also that we won't be having practice for 2 days until our actual filming.
"The last thing I want is you girls to lose concentration and get injured." appa said worried.
"Neh." we agreed. 
As the cheer leading crew pack up, we took a break before continuing on our dance routine.
"Annyeonghigasaeyo. See you two days later." we bid the crew farewell. We stayed in the sports hall, continuing with our routine. 
"Ah, so cold." I complained.
"We just have to continue dancing some more, and our bodies will get heated up like just now." Amy unnie said. We were exerting so much energy just now that it felt like the heater was at full power. So, we continued for about another 3 hours. As usual, heading back towards the dorm after 3am. 
"I will pick you girls up at 7am to the salon. Don't be late." HyoAn oppa informed us as he sent us up all the way to the dorm. "And sleep well."