Not time yet!

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

33 weeks. 

HyeYong's POV

We were all gathered in a restaurant after the end of Woollim Ent. Encore concert. Because of the three of us pregnant women, everyone decided to refrain from drinking. Meaning, it was either soft drinks or orange juice. 
"Baby, are you ok?" HoYa who was sitting right next to me realised my discomfort and that I wasn't eating much either. 
"I should be fine. Just feeling a little, uhm, weird." I replied, forcing myself to dig in. 
"Let me feed you. It will taste nicer." he joked. 
I felt a tight squeeze on my abdomen. Thinking that it may be the usual Braxton Hicks I have been getting, I brushed the thoughts aside, but soon, in about a minute, there was another wave of pain shooting across my lower abdomen and my back. 
"I want to go to the toilet." I excused myself. ChaeRin unnie followed along. 
"HyeYong ah, are you sure you are ok? You don't look good." ChaeRin wiped the perspirations that was forming on my forehead. 
Then another wave of pain shot through. I bent foward a little, pressing on hand on the basin, and the other on my abdomen. 
"Un..unnie.." I panted. "I think..." I cringed my face. 
'Ung~" I groaned as another sharder pain rushed up my abdomen. 
The pain started getting stronger, and longer. 
"HYEYONG!!" ChaeRin unnie screamed and panicked as I fell to the ground. 
"Un..un..nie.." I was gasping for air. "Ho..Ya... Ho...Ya..." I kept repeating his name. 
"Wait here. I ..I will be right back!" ChaeRin ran out. I hear her shouting for HoYa oppa. The next moment everyone was rushing in. 
"Baby! Baby are you ok?" HoYa oppa ran up, kneeling in front of me. His face full of worried. 
"I...Very.. Pain.. *sobs* Hoya.. it hurts. A lot." I grabbed onto his arm. 
"Shhh shh. We called the ambulance already. They will be right here. Don't panic." Hoya oppa was panicking himself. 
"Aish.." Amy unnie the most calm came up beside me. Holding onto my right hand, she kept telling me to breathe in the same pace as her. 
"Inhale.......... Exhale.........." I followed suit. Thankfully, the pain lessened a little. JUST a little. 
"OPPA!!!" I shrieked as a wave of acute pain shot through. 
"Shh. Breathe. Breathe. You will be fine." HoYa oppa finally calm down to take over the situation. 


HoYa's POV

I was panicking inside, when I saw HyeYong on the floor, screaming in pain. Luckily, Amy was quick-witted enough to remind me about the breathing methods to use when my wifey is in labour pain. 
"No matter how panic you are, you must remember to stay calm so that your wife will have a smooth delivery." I remembered the words said by the Yoga teacher. 
"Baby, the paramedics are here. We will go to the hospital right away." I told her as the paramedics pushed a wheel chair into the ladies, and helped her up. 
"Sorry, we will go first." I excused the two of us as we were rushed into the ambulance. 
"Hoya ah, we have called Dr Choi. She will be in Seoul Hospital waiting. 
"Oppa... It is too pain. I don't want to give birth already. It hurts a lot." HyeYong complained. 
"I.."I don't know what to reply her with. I know she is in great pain. But I feel so helpless. I can't take the pain away from her. And to think about it. She has to go through about it three times for the triplets to be out. 
We were rushed into the delivery room. HyeYong kept crying out in pain. She was placed on the delivery bed, her legs propped up on the foot rest. Dr Choi started running some test on her to make sure that she is safe and that the babies are alright too. 
"The rest are waiting outside." ChaeRin rushed in, all covered up with the hospital robe, hair cap and a mask.
"Unn..nie." HyeYong reached out for her.
"Yah. How can you leave the babies' GodMa outside." she joked. 
"Ung." HyeYong groaned in pain again. 
"It is not time for delivery." Dr Choi informed us. 
"Mwoh?" HyeYong gasped, only to have another wave of pain shoot through her. 
"Your current dilation is only about 4 cm. We have to go up to about 10cm. Which means you have to hold it in for about 4 more hours, unless the water bag breaks first. " Dr Choi explains.
"Just...Just give me a C-section. It is too pain." HyeYong panted. 
"C-section is too dangerous at this point of time." Dr Choi told her. 
"I will go out to inform the others. Maybe they can go back first." ChaeRin said, heading out to inform them. 
Our parents received the news too. Soon, the professionals, our mothers, entered the delivery room too. 
"HyeYong ah, we have not even given birth to twins before, but we will be by your side ok?" omma wiped her forehead. 
"HoYa ah, go take a breather first. Get a coffee or some snacks first." ommoni told me. 
"I don't want. I want to be by her side." I refused to budge.
"Go. You will need the energy later. When she starts pushing, and when the babies are out, she will be very tired. You have to be very alert then." omma pushed me out. 
"Oppa, I will be fine with omma and ommoni with me." HyeYong could hardly make out her words. 

 



If you realised, I am kind of fast forwarding my story...cause I am already at my 150 chapter!! WOW!! Thank goodness AFF does not have a limit to the number of chapters hehe.
If INFINITE members were in the same school. 

The SENIORS!!!
tumblr_m4cxnd2pdY1rpq9oto1_250.gif The lazy final year senior who could not bother to wake up for school. The naughty student who does not wants to attend classes too.
tumblr_m4cxnd2pdY1rpq9oto2_250.gif The very good manners final year student, All eager to attend lessons, but was late for class. RUN RUN RUN!!  But he is too careful to make too much noise too HAHA.

SOPHOMORE STUDENTS!!
tumblr_m4cxnd2pdY1rpq9oto3_250.gif The studios sophomore student, walking casually towards his classroom. 
tumblr_m4cxnd2pdY1rpq9oto4_250.gif The all-rounder student. With his looks and brains, and skills, who could melt every girls' heart. Interested and curious in every single thing to boost his knowledge. Even a tree branch can get his attentions.
tumblr_m4cxnd2pdY1rpq9oto5_r1_250.gifThe mysterious sophomore student. He is known to be very smart too. With his tall height, brainy, but a choding too. Girls can only see him from afar. Cause he is too bright!! 

The FRESHMENS!!!!
tumblr_m4cxnd2pdY1rpq9oto6_250.gif "AHHH FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" Oh gosh, MyungSoo!! You have not seen hell yet I suppose. Wait till you get to sophomore. But let's hope you will be like your hyungs above ok? uhm..NOT SUNGGYU THOUGH!! He is a very bad example of a final year student!!
tumblr_m4cxnd2pdY1rpq9oto7_250.gif The prodigy! Future scientist or musician. He will probably make it through with exceptionally good results too. Uhm...one thing worrying, he might be bullied for looking so geeky and puny too. But..you never know. When it comes to final year and PROM, these are the type of guys who usually gets laid first. *coughs* I mean, gets hooked first. NONO!! I am so sorry. My fingers aren't listening to my brain. I meant well. Usually the good girls will see these type of good guys first. hehe