Tri...WHAT?!

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

I was rushed into the room immediately. Doctor Choi started perfomring examinations on me. Drawing blood out from my left hand for some tests.
"You probably had indigestion. What you had was Spotting. It happens to most pregnant woman, especially at the start of their pregnancy. The bleeding will surface once in a while, but should stop quite soon." Dr Choi informed us. 
"Thank goodness. I thought something would happen to HyeYong." ChaeRin unnied heaved a sigh of relieve. 
"See I told you not to eat so much Rice Cake." EUnMi unnie nagged. I stuck out my tongue in embarrassment. 
"What at the bed for a while. I will go get your results soon while the nurse set up for your ultrasound scan." Dr Choi ushered me over. 
"See. You greedy piggie." ChaeRin unnie waved her finger in front of me. 
"I..I didn't know it would be that bad." I pouted. 
"Is it normal for a pregnant woman to suddenly stuff herself with 3 plates of rice cake? When she usually eat only three quarter a plate?" ChaeRin unnie asked the nurse, as if eating 3 plates of rice cake was really a huge issue.
The nurse giggled a little. "It is not normal." she informed us with a straight face.
"See. Trust you to eat more." ChaeRin unnie nagged.
"But, unless she is expecting twins or triplets." the nurse informed us, heading out right after setting up the machines.
"HUK!! Don't tell me...." EunMi unnie trailed off. 
"We don't know anything yet. Don't sepculate!" I snapped at the two other woman. Tsk. They are acting like a bunch of nosy netizens, speculating stuff, spreading nonsense.
"Well, congratulations to you first, you might be expecting more than one brewing in that womb of yours." Dr Choi walked in. EunMi unnie, ChaeRin unnie and I stared at each other as if some really amazing magic just appeared in front of us. 
"This liquid is a little cold, bear with it first." Dr Choi warned me. I jerked a little as the icy cold hit my bare skin. Then she took the probe and started making circles over my tummy. 
"Yah, stop laughing." EunMi unnie flicked my forehead.
"I can't help it. It is quite ticklish." I tried to hold in my laughter. 
"It is normal for first time moms, but as their belly gets bigger and firmer, the tickles will go away too. Just like how the symptoms will go away." Dr Choi informed.
"Really? So I won't feel like vomitting and stuff any more?" I beamed.
"Supposedly, after your first trimester." she nodded. 
"Anyways, I am not sure how to break to news to you." Dr Choi looked at me worriedly.
"What?! Is there anything wrong with my baby? My baby is fine right?" I grabbed the side of the bed, wanting to lean forward to look at the screen. 
"There is nothing wrong with your babies." she said.
"Oh, so I am expecting twins?" I smiled a little, knowing that there is nothing wrong.
"Uhm no, not twins. In fact, your will be expecting triplets." she announced.
"WHAT?!" I screamed. Ok. Having twins seemed like a joyous thing, but TRIPLETS?! I am going to turn into a big fat pig mom!!
"Yes triplets." Dr Choi said, turning the screen so that I can see it now. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2OsdroG6u48CNxTXdOlR
There was nothing there except for three black spots. 
"What you see here are the sacs or embryo for the three foetal you will be carrying. Because you are only in your probably 3rd or 4th week, it is not very visible." Dr Choi pointed out.
"We will discuss this over at my desk." Dr Choi said, printing out a photo of the ultrasound for me to keep. Maybe because they heard I am preganant, WITH TRIPLETS!!! ChaeRin unnie and EunMi unnie are now ultra careful with helping me off the bed. I was still in a state of shock. 
"But doctor, isn't it risky for my small frame to be carrying three?" I asked sitting down, now I am even more careful too. 
"Yes it is. So, I suggest you take your first trimester really seriously and put on a little more weight." I nodded. Before I knew it, EunMi unnie, as expected of a manager, already had her notebook out to take down notes. 
"Unnie, you are making it seem like you are the pregnant one." I pouted, feeling really bad. It is like as if I don't even bother. 
"And, putting a little more weight, does not mean more ice cream and snacks." Dr Choi read my mind. "It means eating more healthy food. Orange juice is good too." 
After a while of lessons from Dr Choi of what I have to take note and beware of before my next appointment, we headed out. 
"How are you going to tell HoYa oppa?" ChaeRin unnie asked me worriedly. 
"I don't know too. My original plan?" I thought. 
"We are definitely cancelling your Running Man schedules from now on. I am not going to let a pregnant woman, with triplets, run in that situations." EunMi unnie made a note. Ah.. One schedule down. 
"So I can continue with Strong Heart and Love is in the Air??" I hinted. I knew this was near impossible. 
"We will see. I know how much you still want to work." EunMi unnie sighed. She knew me well enough to know that cancelling my schedules wouldn't stop me from working. 
"I wonder if RaIm unnie and HeeMin unnie will be expecting twins or triplets too?" I prayed. I don't want to be the only one. 

 



tumblr_m3rloheblK1rnkukeo1_250.gif Seriously, HoYa, GROW UP!! hehehe You cute bunny!
tumblr_m3rmy6U81x1rnkukeo2_250.gif He actually said, 'watseo?' meaning, You Came? hehe Imagine him having his photoshoot and HyeYong walks in. Then he said this with his really cute smile...*melts*
tumblr_m3rpl8aDuV1rnkukeo1_500.gif INFINITE members : Gyu hyung, come nearer it will be fun.
SungGyu : Nods head. *No I am not going any where near you with the cake* NOT GOING TO GET SMASHED
tumblr_m3s6vktcUO1qllt09o2_250.gif Most people's reaction : HAHA YOU GREEDY HOYA!! Serve you right.
My immediate reaction. : OH SHIZZ!! Don't scald your HoTongue. We need it for more bed scenes!!! *ert me* NOT EVEN SORRY

HAHAHA I saw this on tumblr and IT HAS TO BE SHARED.
tumblr_m3syyiLQtH1r9mga6o1_250.gif Tiffany chooses HoYa.... tumblr_m3syyiLQtH1r9mga6o2_250.png CUTE!!!!!

And HoYa being an idiot...
Sunggyu: What happens when you go to Oh(오)-saka?
Sunggyu: 오-saka comes… *giggles*
Woohyun: … then 육(Yook)-saka comes!
Hoya: … So I guess I’ll go to 칠(Cheel)-saka then!
(*오 (Oh) is five in Korean, 육 (yook) six, and 칠 (cheel) is seven… It’s a play on words) 
Seriously...HOYA.........

Oh..before I end this chapter..I would like to say, I am a little worried for INFINITE. Yes, I LOVE THEM. I BELIEVE IN THEM..But.
TaeTiSeo, just made a comeback, (You know how huge fans SNSD has)
A-Pink just made a comeback too. 
My lovely Prince Heo YoungSaeng is making a comeback. In May.
Dalmatian and INFINITE, comeback on the same day.
Oh, I nearly forgot, B.A.P.

AND!! I WANT TO COMPLAIN!!!
I am in YeoSu for the Korea Expo on the 19-20th of June...INFINITE is going to perform there on the 26th of June :'( I am back in Singapore on the 22th :((((((