024

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

OK. I am here to apologise for not updating at all on 8 Feb 2012. Well, technically I did at some time when the clock struck 12midnight of this day but not for the rest of the day. Also, I was in school from 7am till 10pm. Yes I know, crazy.. I reached home at 11pm and I had to rush through this REALLY CRAZY design drawing of a helicopter which has to be handed in tomorrow. I was going crazy as I have no single idea of how to even start. But thanks to my sunbae who gladly spent 2 hours on his phone to help coach me. So I am kind of done and yea..writing this chapter now before I go to bed. 
So, hope you can enjoy this chapter because MY BRAIN JUICE HAVE DRIED UP. But I am squeezing my brains more to attempt for a good chapter.




MinAh's POV

"MinAh noona? What do you do?" ChangJo asked me.
"Well, I am currently training under Woollim Ent, together with HyeYong." I answered simply.
"As in, are you still schooling?" he was curious.
"Ah neh. I am majoring in Theatrical Studies in Malde Polytechnic." I replied.
"I see. So you want to be an actress?" another question popped out.
"Well, I was decided between becoming an actress or a singer. My friends actually forced me to join a dance and singing competition and I was scouted there by our appa." I answeared again.
"Appa?" TeenTop sunbaenims asked.
"We call our sajangnim appa." HyeYong filled them in for me. They nodded their head like no other explanations is needed.
"HyeYong ah, I think we should go before it gets too late or before fans spots us." CAP apologised.
"Yes you boys should. Don't forget about our tutorials too. Hehe. I don't mean to be some pooper but school work is still important ok." she sounded like an omma.
"Neh omma. Tsk. Don't have to remind us. We have CAP hyung to go back to the dorm and drill our brains with nagging." Ricky said cutely.
"Ah.. noona, can.. can I have your number?" ChangJo shyly asked me.
"Uhm well," I hesitated a while to think about it. I REGRETTED FOR HESITATING.
"Sorry yo boy. We can't just give out our numbers like that, now that we are a trainee." HyeYong interrupted.
"But we will be colleagues soon." ChangJo tried to reason.
"Yah. Are you trying to look at other girls now?" HyeYong pretended to be angry.
"Uhm. No no. But...." ChangJo did not know what to reply.
"What happened to the 'We will not look at other girls other than HyeYong went to'?" she pouted.
"No no..I no. I am not looking at other girls. HyeYong, you know that you are the one and only princess in our class right?" ChangJo pleaded for guilty.
"HyeYong, it is ok. I will just give him my number." I quickly stop the fight. Well, I did not know that this two usually interact like this. Cute fights. But it seemed like they were really going to fight haha. So I had to stop them.
"Thank you noona. " he bowed to me. I quickly bow back. Slowly, TeenTops back view faded away. We walked towards the opposite direction for the bus stop.
"You do know that you are a male dongsaeng killa?" HyeYong hissed.
"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, not getting what she is hinting.
"Well, as I can see, you have already gotten yourself 2 dongsaeng followers. " she chuckled.
"2? What do you mean?" I flustered.
"Yah. Don't pretend you do not know." she elbowed me.
"I really don't know." 
"Let time tell then. I am so tired now." she yawned and left everything else of the conversation suspended there. What was she saying?


SungJong's POV

*Ding Dong* I kept pressing the door bell of CHARM5's dorm. Stupid WooHyun hyung and HoYa hyung. HyeYong is their sister/girlfriend, yet they expect me to check on her. And their door is just 3 seconds away. Well not really check on her. More like invite her over to our dorm since the other members weren't back in the dorm yet.
"Eu? Is she sleeping already?" I mumbled to myself as I tried one last time. I was about to punch in the pin number to our dorm when I saw two girls walk out of the lift.
"Oh. Jongie oppa, what are you doing out here?" HyeYong asked.
"Oh. You went out? With MinAh noona?" I asked.
"Ah, unnie does not have Japanese lessons for this week. Appa has given instructions to have her skip lessons since we have to prepare for our competition." HyeYong explained.
"What are you doing out here anyways?" MinAh noona asked me with a voice of concern. Sigh. If only hyungs treat me like this. *What am I thinking?*
"Ah..That stupid brother and boyfriend of yours." I stomped my feet. But I quickly pulled back in case HyeYong gets angry with me for scolding them stupid.
"What did they do this time?" she looked a little angry.
"Well, you dorm is just here. Yet they are so lazy to even step out and ask if you want to come over in case you are bored." I explained.
"Haix. Lazy bums." she scolded and we laughed. I think we will make a good pair for the 'Maknae on Top'. HYUNGS! BEWARE!
"Lets have some fun then." MinAh noona suggested. We turned and looked at her confused.
"Jongie ah, go in and tell them that HyeYong is angry at them for being so insincere. If they want to apologise, ask the to get their butts over right now. We will be waiting in the dorm." noona pulled us in and whispered. Immediately an evil smirk appeared on our faces.
"But......I am scared. HoYa oppa might do something to me." HyeYong had a little quiver in her voice.
"You mean that threat he said for scaring him? If he dare to do anything, I will protect you." I refered to that y threat HoYa hyung made on her.
We did a cheer before I quickly head back into the dorm, of course making sure that the girls have already gone in.
"Hyung Hyung!!! You are dead!!" I purposely shout at the top of my voice, causing all of them to rush out of the room.
"What!? Where is HyeYong?" HoYa hyung asked.
"Well..." I paused.
"WHAT?!"  did they want to tear down the building?
"Uhm..You see, she is really angry now. Because hyungs are so insincerely. So yea. you should know what to do." I rushed off my sentence.
"Ohhh.......NOOOO!!!" they screamed.
"Uhm...HoYa ah. You should know, it is not good sign when my baby sister is angry right?" WooHyun hyung tried to run away from the responsibility.
'But, she is your sister. You were the one who suggested to get her over here." HoYa hyun argued.
"Yah. Why not all of us just go over to the dorm and apologise." Gyu hyung broke their little argument. WELL DONE LEADER!! And so we head over to their dorm.
 



Haha..Sorry that the ending is so..uhm lame. I have blockage all of a sudden. I was watching SungJong's graduation videos just now...I had no idea why, but my friends said it is because of stress, I STARTED CRYING FOR NO REASON! Well in my mind was "Finish your design drawing before doing anything else." but truth to be told, I was lost initially, so my hands just moved my mouse towards the youtube icon and CLICK. and i searched for INFINITE. and came across the vid. So I was very angry at myself for not being able to resist such distractions..I guess that is why I cried..hehe

I think HoYa is secretly loving to be the boss yo. First in BOAF, he bossed SungJong and WooHyun around for blocking his working space. Then he bossed LEADER GYU for not holding the boom mic properly. not once, but I suppose 3-4 times? And now, he tweeted SungJong congratulations and asked him to go back for practice. WHO IN THE WORLD DOES THAT WHEN SOMEONE JUST GRADUATED?! ok maybe HoYa..haha...and then WooHyun's bdae, he tweeted him, asking him to get back to practice too.. HOYA! Behave yourself yo!! Or I will go spanky you.. *ert* hehehe....

Sorry for this long chunk here hahaha....Distressing....