Don't be sorry.

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

WHO IS EGG-CITED?!?!?!?! 
Well, I am hehe. 
Why?!
Aww.. Don't tell me you don't know...
You know why right?? hehe
OUR INFINITE BABIES ARE BACK..uhm..I wanted to call them MEN, but DongWoo's and HoYa's really really cute hair cut, doesn't make them look men, so I think we shall stick to calling them Babies ok? hehe
Sorry for my spaz. Live stream on YouTube at 8pm KST. How amazing and perfect can this be. Woollim Ent Sajangnim, Mr Lee JungYeop. I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE BOYS!!

 



HoYa's POV

"I am sorry oppa, did I wake you up again?" HyeYong apologised as she crawled back into our bed for the third time tonight. 
"It's ok. You must be feeling worse than me." The table lamp was shining on her slightly red and teary eyes. Damn those hormones changing in her body. Every night, she has been running into the bathroom at least five times. Either to answer natures call or to vomit. 
"I...I should go to the other room to sleep." she was about to shift out, when I pull her back lightly.
"Sleep." I pressed her down, hugging her tightly.
"But I am disturbing your sleep. Your practices are getting affected too." she sounded very upset.
"Look, I am the one who got you pregnant. I have to take responsibilities too right? Didn't we talk about this before?" I swept her fringe away.
"But I still feel very sorry." she kept apologising.
"I can't share the labour pain you will be going through, but at least I can share the sleepless nights with you." I combed her hair, pat her back trying to make her feel better. 
"Thank you oppa." she cuddled into my chest. 
"If you ever feel sorry, just make sure that you have to take really good care of your health and the babies, ok?" I smiled. 
"Neh. And oppa, you smell really sweet tonight." she took a deep sniff of my chest.
"I am always sweet every night." I teased. Rocking her lightly, the both of us drifted off to sleep.
I felt a tugged on my hands, as if someone was trying to escape. Then a weight off the bed. Next thing was the slamming of the bathroom door. AHHH! It is so frustrating!! Not that I am losing my sleep. But because I can't do anything to lessen the sufferings she is going through.
"Blueh uegh" sounded from the toilet. 
"HyeYong ah, are you ok?" I rushed in, patting her back. 
"I am fine." she panted. "I should just move a mattress here so that I won't disturb your sleep." she tried to joke.
"There there. There you go again." I was getting a little touchy with that, 'I am sorry for disturbing your sleep' talk. "MianHae, I didn't mean to sound so pissed about it. But we already talked about. No to being sorry. It is not like you wanted this stupid morning sickness and the endless rush to the toilet to answer natures call." I made it clear to her that I didn't want to hear her being sorry any more. 
"Arasso." she pouted. As I helped her off the ground. "Aigoo, it is already 6:30am." she sighed.
"No sighing too. Bad for the babies." I pointed a finger at her.
"Hehe. Mianhae." she chuckled. 
"Your check up is at 1pm right?" I reminded myself of the timing.
"Neh. Oppa, you will be busy practicing. I can get ChaeRin unnie to go with me." I know her good intentions of not letting me skip my practices.
"I am going. It is either you meet me at the studio, or I will personally come back home to pick you up. Choose one." I didn't give her any options.
"But.."
"No buts. Which husband in the right mind, will let his pregnant wife go to the gynae alone?" I sulked. I have to play my part as an appa ok. 
"Fine fine. I will meet you at the studio at 12:30pm then." she gave in. 


HyeYong's POV

"PREGGY!! Are you done?!" ChaeRin unnie was shouting from outside as I dug through my closet.
"Soon." I shouted back.
"What is taking you so long?" She finally came in.
"I....I have nothing to wear!" I broke into tears. I just gotten a few new shorts and jeans a few days ago. But they just doesn't want to co-operate and fit in. Just a few days. They were getting tighter at my thighs, and needless to say, obviously I couldn't even button them up. And those shirts I have, they are showing too much of my bulging belly. 
"Hush hush. We definitely can find something alright?" she tried to calm me down. 
"Here, go put this on." ChaeRin unnie handed me a navy blue jeggings that she managed to dig out, and a purple mickey mouse tee images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9fRA_mLo76L92nooP_ke
"Not this tee. I look fat in it." I pushed it away.
"HELLO! HEAVEN TO EARTH!!" she threw the shirt back at me. "You are pregnant, not fat! The whole world knows you are pregnant. And being pregnant, you should be proud of your bulge." she tried to sound as convincing as possible.
"Alright alright." I gave in, before her volcano explodes. 
"Please have a seat." a school boy sitting right after the rear door of the bus stood up and offered me his seat.
"It..it is ok." I waved it off. 
"No no. I am wrong to seat on the reserved seats." he quickly rushed to the back of the bus. After a few stops, we alighted and took a short walk towards the dance studio. 
"DaeBak!!" SungYeol oppa welcomed us. "I haven't seen you properly in a week and your belly has grown so much." he exaggerated.
"YAH! PABO!!" SungGyu oppa and DongWoo oppa took turns to smack his head real hard.
"What?" SungYeol oppa rubbed his head in pain.
"The last thing is to tell a pregnant woman that her belly has grown bigger. It is an indirect translation of her being fat." I heard SungGyu oppa whispered to him. 
"I..I am so sorry. I..I didn't mean to." SungYeol oppa apologised quickly.
"It is ok. I have to get use to it." Lucky him, my hormones didn't plan to rage on him. If not, I believe under normal circumstances, he might have lost his father's day. 
"Have you eaten?" HoYa oppa asked me. I shook my head.
"We were planning to eat after the check up." ChaeRin unnie informed him.
"Haix, I bet you two women are going to have some ladies time, and eat good food while the seven of us are here dancing our asses off and surviving only on boiled chicken s." oppa made it sound like a catastrophe.
"Oppa, it isn't that bad right?" I smacked him lightly.
"Ohhh it is. Very tasty." he replied sacarstically. 
"Or do you want us to pack the food over and eat in front of you boys while you boys dance away?" ChaeRin pulled on oppa's ears.
"Ahhhh. Yeobu~~ I am sorry. Go Go...Sorry." oppa rubbed his palms together apologising. 
"WooHyun hyung, you are just like SungGyu hyung when he is in front of his noona." SungJong laughed.
"Yah! Lee SungJong! Do you want to die?!" oppa glared at him.
"Don't bully SungJong!" I pulled my oppa's ears.
"Yah OW OW!! Stop! Ok. I am sorry." he apologised once again as we broke out into laughter. "Women these days are getting so violent." he mumbled.
"What did you say?" ChaeRin unnie and I glared at him.
"Haha, nothing. Uhm, guys, let's get back to practice. HoYa ah, see you later." oppa walked away, acting like nothing happened. 
As we were walking out of the studio, HoYa oppa fell behind us just to take a picture of the shirt I was wearing. And he posted it on twitter with a caption. 'MICKEY MOUSE!! Stop molesting my wifey!! She prefers Winnie the Pooh. HAHAHA.' 
"Seriously, HoYa oppa." I rolled my eyes at his childishness.


HoYa's POV

"The foetus are all very healthy." Dr Choi said, turning the screen towards us. I was really amazed. This is the first ultrasound test I am seeing. The second time HyeYong has gone through. The first was when she just found out she was pregnant.
"Are..are they girls or boys?" I asked eagerly.
"Aigoo, HoYa ah, you are too anxious." Dr Choi laughed at me. "They are only 9 weeks old. The babies gender are usually determined between the 18th to the 22nd week. So you still have a long way to go." 
Triplet Ultrasound - 8 Weeks Pregnant - 3D  "Here you go." Dr Choi printed out a picture of the ultrasound for us. 
"Aren't they cute?" I sub-conciously spoke my thoughts as I ran my fingers across the 3 different bubble sacs. 
"I am cuter." HyeYong snapped me out of my thoughts with her aegyo voice and her bunny actions.
"Neh neh. My cute wifey." I pinched her cheeks, before helping her off the bed. 
After having a short clarification session with Dr Choi, we headed out to sign up for some classes. We signed up for a Yoga course, and Childbirth Prepartions class.
"Oppa, you can go back first. The restaurant we are going is just a few stops away." ChaeRin informed me. 
"Arasso. Anything give me a call ok?" I patted HyeYong's head. Maybe she is pregnant, her reactions became slower. She didn't manage to dogde my pat this time round.
"See you at home tonight. Practice hard." HyeYong kissed me, before waving goodbye. 
 



Ok..This is REALLY WORRYING!!!! I just watched the MelonTV vid on INFINITE..The most recent one on their MISSION showcase. I realised, BOTH SUNGYEOL's HANDS ARE WRAPPED IN BANDAGE!!!!! It doesn't look like a fracture or anything else now. It looked more like his hands got burnt or like cuts?? I don't know. Just speculating. I just hope it isn't because of the MV filming. 
Anyways..hehe here are some of my fantasies on their photos they released...
tumblr_m40k9dKalD1ru5zeso1_500.jpg DONGWOO!!! Did you oversleep again?! Or did the members pranked you and not tell you that it was suit up day? HAHA
tumblr_m40jp2Y18a1rnkukeo2_500.jpg DONGWOO!!! Did you oversleep and not hear Cordi noona's instructions. Or did the member prank you again? I believe it looks like Chino Pants day? But you...hur hur I don't mean to be bad. But you look like a construction worker now, with that white splashy painted jeans of yours HAHAHA
tumblr_m40j92ksGg1rnkukeo1_500.jpg And nope..HoYa, you still look cute. In fact, you look even cuter WAHAHA ><
tumblr_m40irum7bu1qg2esgo1_500.jpg *ahem* clears throat... That...*ahem* height *coughs* difference *coughs badly*...
And so....

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!! 
LIVE SHOWCASE @ 8PM KST!!
I LOVE INFINITE.
I LOVE LEE SUNGYEOP. 

hahaha.