029

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

I was stunned by her performance. It was way beyond words. 
"This pair should get first. It will be of no justice if they did not win." I heard a few professionals commenting.
"Yes. Thank goodness she is the 3rd last or she would have set the standards too high for the remaining pairs." they were discussing among themselves.
'That's my girlfriend. My lovely, beautiful one.' I thought proudly to myself. 
"Hehe. I bet HoYa oppa is going to shower her with lots of skinship after today." I heard a few girls squealed. Forgetting that I had my shades on, I turned towards the girls and gave them a death glare. 
"Eu?!" oh no. They spotted me. I quickly put my fingers on my lips asking them to keep quiet and come over to where we are at. The obediently followed and soon were standing beside us.
"Ok. Firstly, HyeYong doesn't know that we are here. That's why we are in disguise." I explained. They nodded and said they will try to help us until the surprise event.
'Hmm...secondly..Let's have some fun shall we?" I smirked. 
"Whatever you want to do, we will help you." one of the girls said confidently. I pulled them in, including CHARM5, WooHyun and SungJong and whispered to them what I had in mind. 
"Wait. We have one question." the tallest girl said. We nodded giving a signal of go-ahead-and-ask.
"Who are these girls? Girlfriends?" she interrogated. Oh no. They can't know that the girls are trainees.
"We are her besties around the neighbourhood she stays in. And I happen to be her rival last year and today too." MinAh saved us. This girl is quick thinking. 
"Ahh I see. " They answered. "Oppas, can we take a photo as proof shot?" they asked. We nodded. but was disturbed due to the announcement of results.
"I will personally kill the judges if they don't give her a high score." MinAh threatened. I will too hehe.
" 9.0, 9.0, 8.9..." 2 more scores.. I am so nervous. " 9.1." that 3 seconds interval seemed like eternity. Finally, the last score was revealed. "9.2" We waited for the calculations of the average score. "9.03!" the voice announced. By far, this is the highest score.
"Dang that 3rd judge. How dare he give a 8.9!!" MinAh wrapped her hands into a fist.
"Wow. Noona relax. HyeYong stil has the highest score for now." Jongie calmed her down.
"Oppas, the pictures I think it is alright. Go celebrate with her." the girls said a little disappointed. Knowing how much they wanted a picture with us, we invited them to the holding room for the celebration later. They nodded in excitement.
"Ok. So, now you girls now what to do?" I cued them. They nodded and immediately walked towards the the way HyeYong will be coming out from.


HyeYong's POV

"9.03!" the voice announced. I could not believe it.
"Pinch me!" I screamed at JungMin oppa and he really did. A very painful one.
"AHHHH!!" I jumped up and hug JungMin oppa, nearly falling off balance as I was still in my skates. 
"Come on. Lets go back." he said, pulling me off. We waddled back towards the holding area, receiving many thumbs up from other competitors, coaches and prefessionals as well.
"Did you see that? I am sure HoYa oppa will flower her with skinship." 3 girls walked past me were talking about my routine. I was stunned by the 'HoYa oppa and Skinship' part.
"Anything wrong? You look so shock." JungMin oopa waved in front of me. 
"HAH! GOTCHA!!" I was suddenly lifted off the groundand spun around. Shock by what happened, I screamed with my eyes shut tightly.
"Oh my. Did I scare you?" whoever that was let me down.
"HoYa oppa?! OPPAS?! UNNIES?!" I squealed seeing them in front of me.
"Surprise!" they shouted. Cameras started to fill the hallway as passerbys starts to take photo of us.
"Uhm..Oppas, unnies. I think we should go first." I pulled them along. 
"Let me help you." HoYa oppa said. Without my consent, he lifted me off the ground again into a bridal style towards the holding room. Remembering what that 3 girls said.
"Oppa, let me down now. I don't want you to be doing any skinship to me." I demanded. He only clinged on to me tighter and grinned.
"Eu? This isn't our holding room." JungMin oppa stated. I looked up. Indeed, it isn't. Our holding room is  probably a few more doors down. 
"This is your holding room. Your belongings are all in here." WooHyun oppa said like as if I had forgotten where our holding room was.
"SURPRISE!!!" everyone in the room screamed.
'Eu?! INFINITE oppas?! TEENTOP?! Yah. HoYa oppa, put me down now." I was surprised at how 20 of us could fit into that room.
"Congratulations dongsaeng ah!" they cheered. 
"Wait. I thought all of you said you can't make it." I sounded really sad.
"If all of us told you we could make it, you probably would lose your focus and not score such high points." Gyu oppa nagged.
"Yuppx. And we will attack the judges together with our fans if you did not get first place." Ricky cutely acted like he was a pirate. Ricky is just CUTE! He can't act fierce. Too cute.
"Did all of you plan this together?" I was curious.
"Nope. Lets just say DongWoo hyung spotted us after he had scouted for MinAh noona to walk down the hallway. Then he asked us to join in after they went to watch your routine live." ChangJo replied.
"So you guys watched me live!?" My eyes nearly dropped out.
"Yes. You were totally the next Kim YuNa." HoYa oppa said too soon, causing me to send him a death glare.
"Who is better? Me, your girlfriend, or you ideal type, Kim YuNa!" I demanded an answer. He was smart enough, but disgusting enough to return me with a kiss on the lips.
"Only half of us. The rest of us lost the game so we were stuck here decorating the room." SungYeollie oppa sighed. 
"Thank you oppas" I nearly cried at how much they had done for me.
"Aren't your legs tired?" MyungSoo oppa coldly asked me while holding onto my shoes. I nodded and immediately took my shoes over from his hands before he could think of anything evil. Like who knows, running away with my shoes. MyungSoo oppa has the very cold image, but behind the scenes, he is like the next choding. Evil plans comes up.
"Ah there you are. Kim MinAh and Kim SongJun? and Nam HyeYong and Park JungMin?" a personnel came in and called out our names.
"Neh." The four of us answered.
"Please get ready for the prize presentation in about 5 minutes. I will be waiting at the end of the hallway." he informed us.
"NOONA!! YOU TWO WON!!" Ricky and ChangJo shouted at the top of their voices.
"Shhh shhh...I know." I tried to shut them up before they tear down this temporary holding room.
"Then why don't you have any reactions?" he asked.
"I am just.. Too shock?" I replied. Qucikly the four of us headed out to meet the guy. There was another pair waiting there already. We greeted each other and congratulate each other. 
"HyeYong and JungMin?" some one called. A tall guy walked towards us.
"Neh." we raised our hands.
"Today's performance was wonderful. Can we have a little chat after the prize presentation? Here is my namecard." he handed us a card.
So, they announced the results and the placing. The other pair went up to the furthest podium since they received third placing.
"Second place goes to ------- Kim MinAh and Kim SongJun." the emcee announced. They quickly walked towards the other podium to recieve their medal and flower bouquet.
"FIRST PLACE! --- Nam HyeYong and Park JungMIn." once they announced, the whole hall was filled with claps and whistles. JungMIn oppa had to nearly pull me up because my legs turned jelly. We had a photo taking session shortly after.
"Ah. HyeYong, JungMin. here." the guy waved towards us as we walked away from the main area. We quickly walk towards him.
"So actually after I saw your performance, we would like to scout you to join the team to take part in the olympics." he straight away offered without beating around the bush.
"I am very sorry, I don't think I can take up this offer." I apologised, at the same time carefully choosing my words so that I will not offend him.
"Well, we will pay you. Including your school fees and lodging as well." he pushed.
"Really sorry. It is not about the money issue. It is that I will be debuting in the entertainment industry a few months later." I revealed. I sensed that he was very sincere with offering us the place, thats why I did not go about hiding the fact that I am going to debut.
"What about you JungMin?" he asked.
"If my partner says no, so am I. I only work with this one and only partner." JungMin oppa replied.
"Oppa, are you dumb? This is such a good offer." I scolded him.
"Not when my partner isn't around."
"Why not you think about it.  I can pull you in for the individual category. Just contact me." the man said disappointedly and he headed off.
"Come on. Lets go before the other oppas and unnies wait too long." I pulled JungMin oppa along.



Ok..I am upset. INFINITE CONCERT!! What am I doing here :( SungYeollie's hair looks AWESOME! He looks so manly now. I love that new style hehehe teasing us with Valentine's pictures. Yah! You should know that I am single because of INFINITE.. hehehe..Gonna spend my V-day in school for lecture and study :( poor me.