016

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

DongWoo's POV

Finally we have reached back into our dorm. 
"Go wash up and rest. We will come back to pick you boys up at 4pm. Don't oversleep." JongRyul hyung informed us before leaving the dorm. 4 hours, enough time for us have a proper sleep.
"HoYa, you are not going to bathe?" I asked.
"Not yet, soon, I want to call HyeYong first." he replied.
"Wow, love sure change someone haha." SungJongie came over and joked.
"I agree. Usually hyung you are the one that rushes to bathe first, yet today you are the lazy one." MyungSoo who has just finished his shower came out.
"Fine fine. I am going now. Aish, so irritating." HoYa put down his phone and headed towards the bathroom.
----
"Irrona. We have to go practice" Gyu hyung came to wake all of us up. Sleepily, we changed into our sweatshirts and headed out.
"Eng? Why is there music coming out from the studio?" I asked. We were about to enter when someone opened the door to exit.
"HyoAn hyung?" we all asked at the same time.
"Ah..You boys are here. Uhm, give them 5 minutes." he said urgently.
"Them? Who?" Gyu hyung asked.
"You will know. Why not lets go get some snacks for them." HyoAn hyung suggested. We had no choice but to follow him. We went over to the supermarket and came back quickly. 
"Please wait for a moment." HyoAn hyung said and went into the studio. He left the door ajar, so I was peeping from the gap. 
There were 5 girls standing in a circle, in their sweat shirts. 3 of them flaunted their long slender legs in their hot shorts while the other two wore trackpants. They seemed to be briefing about something.
"Let me see." WooHyun tried to push his way. Unfortunately, he pushed so hard that we ended up falling into the studio. What a 'grand' entrance.
"Oh. hana tul set." one of the girls said.
"Annyeong hasaeyo INFINITE sunbaenim. We are CHARM5." they chorused.
"Mwoh? Sunbaenim?" Gyu hyung was confused.
"Wait, HyeYong?!" HoYa gasped.
"Annyeong." she returned him with a 90 degrees bow.
"Ch-ChaeRin?" WooHyun gasped too.
"WooHyun, you know her?" MyungSoo asked. We were waiting for his reply but only to see him running towards her.
"Uh. Sunbaenim." she called.


ChaeRin's POV

We greeted INFINITE sunbaenim. They looked so cute when they were shocked.
"Ch-ChaeRin?" WooHyun sunbaenim gasped. He remembered me. Without me knowing a smile crept up on my face. MyungSoo sunbaenim asked a question but he did not reply. He ran up towards me.
"Uh. Sunbaenim." I was shocked.
"I missed you. I am sorry, I should not have just left you like that." he whispered into my ears. He sounded like he was going to cry. "I am sorry." he kept apologising. I did not know what to do. To just stand there, or to hug him back.
"Nam WooHyun, what are you doing?" we firm voice echoed in the studio. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo sajangnim/appa." the 12 of us greeted.
"Appa?" SungGyu sunbaenim turned and looked at us.
"They call me appa. It is some insider joke." he smiled at us as we nod along. 
"Wait. What is going on?" SungJong sunbaenim asked. 
"Well boys, this girls here will be your hoobae. They are the 5 girls that have been training together for the 100 days." appa informed them.
"Wait, so, 1 month ago, HyeYong said she was moving out..." HoYa sunbaenim have not finished his sentence when HyeYong continued for him.
"I moved back home, but 2 weeks later, we moved into our dorm." she said.
"So...where is your dorm?" WooHyun sunbaenim asked.
"You will know." HyeYong replied playfully.
"Yah. I am your oppa. Tell me now." he demanded.
"3 seconds away from your dorm." RaIm unnie saved HyeYong.
"Ehhh...Don't lie." INFINITE sunbaenims did not believe.
"You will see tonight." Amy unnie smirked.
"Here is their profiles and the positions in the group. I hope you boys can help to train this girls up." appa handed to them a folder consisting of our profiles.
"Oh! Hehe..Of course she is my dongsaeng. She is the main vocal." WooHyun sunbaenim proudly said, causing her to blush.
"Who is the main dancer?" HoYa sunbaenim asked.
"Me." I raised my hand. 
"Nice to meet you. I am HoYa." he smiled. We all did our introductions to each other. 
"Now that you are our hoobae..." DongWoo sunbaenim had a smirked on his face. "Lets see what you girls have."
"Ok." RaIm unnie said. We got into our positions as HyeYong went to start the music. We danced to BTD like as if we were doing a real perfomance. We could clearly see the awe in their faces.
"Now I know how Tablo hyung and Mithra hyung felt when we danced to their song in front of them." SungJong sunbaenim said. 
"You girls are great. Awesome." SungGyu sunbaenim praised us. We thanked them.
"HyeYong ah." WooHyun sunbaenim and HoYa sunbaenim called out.
"Neh?" she quickly replied.
"You are no longer our sister or girlfriend anymore." they said.
"Mwoh?"
"You are now our hoobae. So you have to listen to everything we say." they let out an evil laugh.
"HoYa oppa~~.." she whined.
"Nope. It is not going to work." he stood firm.
"It is ok. You have us unnie." we stood to back her up. 
"Oppa, Don't regret if I get busy and ignore you. HMPH" she cutely threatened him, clearly to make him jealous. 
"I won't." he fought back.
"Ok. This is it." she said.
"Yes. Now as our hoobae, it is war." SungYeol sunbaenim childishly announced.
"Yah yah. I ask you boys to take care and groom them not to torture them." appa went to flick their head one by one. We laughed at how appa protected us.
"Araso." they reluctantly agree.
"And before you get into anymore childish arguments, I have a number of announcements to make regarding CHARM5 debut. There will be a very big change to how you girls will be debuting." appa announced. It seemed like a bad omen was coming to hit us.



tumblr_lyuoydNgYW1rnkukeo2_250.gif  SungGyu looks like a vampire wanting to attack on HoYa!!