078

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

We started off bright early morning, in casual clothes, having our dry rehearsals. Greeting sunbaenims as the walked pass us at the hallway. 
"HyeYong ah~!! HYEYONG NOONA!!" I heard a cute boy's scream.
"Ricky? Annyeong hasaeyo." I bowed. The other unnies followed and bowed too.
"Aish!! I told you not to be formal any more right?" CAP knocked my head.
"Ow~~" I made an owl face at him. 
"Where are you heading to?" Chun Ji asked.
"Uhm, studio 2. We are going for our dry rehearsal." I informed.
"Oh, chincha? Can...can we go watch. Please please please." Ricky pleaded. Gah, how can I say no to this cute little one.
"I guess they can come and monitor us." RaIm unnie said.
"GOMAWOYO~!" they thanked us and we headed to studio 2 together. TeenTop went by the front while us girls went by the back to get our mics set. 
"Mic1, HyeYong. Mic2, RaIm. Mic3, ChaeRin. Mic4, MinAh. Mic5, Amy." the staff handed out our mics one by one. We took and thank them.
"Oh my god!!" MinAh unnie gasped after she peeked out of the partition. 
"What?" I asked worriedly.
"Look at...." she pointed out to the audience seats. All of us rush to take a peep. I stumbled back, nearly falling onto ChaeRin unnie.
"Aigoo, girls, just go out and do what you girls do. POWER! GO GO !" HyoAn oppa came and laugh at our reactions. Not kidding. The studio was nearly three quarter filled with fans. Holding onto placards with our names on it. Mnet M!Pick has done a good job I suppose. HAha.
Quickly we went out to greet our fans just before starting on our dry rehearsal.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, We are C-" RaIm unnie took the first shot.
"HARM Five, CHARM5 ipmida." the rest of us joined in. ( It is meant to say, We are C-HARM 5, CHARMs ipmida. Uhm...a little like how B.A.P do their greeting. We are B-AP)
"WOOOO *claps claps* WOOO" the fans cheered.
Then we introduced ourselves one by one, and our positions.
"Thank you all of you for coming down today. We are really very grateful. We heard that some of you have waited out in the cold for quite a long time. We hope you stay warm and healthy." RaIm unnie said. 
"OK, CHARM5, we will be starting in 5." one staff paged down to us. 
"Ok. For this very first dry rehearsal. For our fans that came down to support us. For TeenTop sunbaenim that are monitoring us now. For INFINITE sunbaenim who have mentored us. And of course appa and managers. Not forgetting our parents and family. FIGHTING." We said our little prayer.
"Remember to try and look for the red dot on the camera." Amy unnie reminded us as we were getting into our positions with the back up dancers.
The music of BURN started to bounce off the walls of studio 2. Singing and dancing once again, testing our endurance. Even though Ttarawa had much more stronger dance choreographs, but Burn pushed us to our limits. Jumping here and there, running here and there. 
"Thank you very much. Thank you for your hardwork." we never forget to thank once the first run ended. Then we went to inform the staff about some lighting changes to make that are quite glaring to our eyes. Also to adjust the music volume of our singing and the song playing through our in-ears.
After that we went for a second and third run to test out and adjust the changes. 


MinAh's POV

After five runs, we changed over to Ttarawa since we had not much time left. Another group will be using studio 2 for their rehearsal too.
Fans chanted along to the song, pumping us up with energy. Similarly, we never forget about our thanks to the staff for their hardwork in the stage planning. 
"Girls. You will go back to make your hair and make ups. Get back here at 11:30am for the recording. We should be starting with Ttarawa first, since you girls have two costumes to it. " DaeJung oppa informed us. 
"Neh."
The cameraman of Mnet M!Pick went around filming us while we were dressing up. RaIm unnie, who has been very hard on herself lately for the younger ones, was nodding her head, dozing off. HyeYong was busily practicing her vocals. ChaeRin was half dozing off, but at the same time moving her hands to the dance steps. Amy unnie and I just sat there and stoned.
We were first dressed in a biker girl type of smoky concept. Black vest, black high cuts shoes with some spikes here and there. Black shorts that were really quite short. Chains hanging across shoulders to the waist, wrist belts etc. Black colour, biker girl was our first concept. To come out strong. 
Take one, take two, take three...finally at take four, no matter how it was, we just had to end with it.
When HyeYong ended her high note, and the very nice note of Ttarawa, the four of us had to fall flat on the ground, while HyeYong to fall on her knees and drop down like a ragged doll. We were in a 'W' formation. RaIm unnie, HyeYong, Amy unnie, at the back row, from left to right. ChaeRin taking the left side in front, while I took the right. However, just when we dropped down and HyeYong's knees nearly touched the ground, the lights beaming onto RaIm unnie and ChaeRin died out with a burst. Causing some fans to be in shock. Well, such things doesn't happen every time. With that, we had to end with the first concept like this.
"Uhm, can..can I make a suggestion?" HyeYong slowly raised up her hand. 
"Ah neh." the staff turned to her.
"Since part of the lights died off, can I suggest that for the second concept, we don't use any of the lights? But at the ending, have a little light play. After I kneel down, off this side of the lights." HyeYong pointed at the side that will be beaming down at Amy unnie and I. "Then switch off the centre light that is on me." she pointed to the centre one. 
"Oh. That is a good idea. Then we can do editing with the first concept." the staff smiled widely. "Thank you HyeYong. You are very smart."
"A..ani. Thank you." she bowed. Quickly, we rushed to the back stage to change into our second concept's stage costume. It was a little mixed between 40% of lady-like, 40% of sporty and 20% of smoky. We wanted two very contrasting concept, so we decided to go with this since our MV had a little of sporty feel inside. 
Everything was recorded smoothly. We ended it by the forth take too. 
-------
"Girls, you will be given a break since they have  repair the lightings now. But please be prepared as you might be called back up again. So quickly go change into Burn's outfit." HyoAn oppa came back to inform us after talking to the staff.
"HyeYong ah, you were awesome just now!!" TeenTop sunbaenims met us once again. 
"Huh?" she tilted her head slightly.
"We heard about you suggesting to the staff on the lightings. JJANG!!" ChangJo thumbs up.
"ahh..that..that is nothing. You know how I loved to play with the sound systems and lightings in school." she replied shyly. 
"Anyways, see you around later. We have got to go change into our outfits now." CAP 'saluted' 
"Neh. Annyeong." she smiled and waved. 
We immediately got back and did our hairs, to match the concept of Burn. With a tank top inside, and a colourful slightly baggy jacket and matching short shorts. We sat on the seats to get our smoky make ups removed and plastered on light make ups. Then we put on the long white socks. 
We waited and waited..Lunch came and we ate hungrily. After one hour, there was still no news. HyeYong and I made our way towards the couch. She hugging on to her blanket-wrapped Mr Bear and I hugging on to a cushion, we leaned on each other and drifted off to sleep. 
"MinAh yah, HyeYong ah, wake up. Some one is here." RaIm unnie shook us awake. 
"Huh?!" I opened my eyes widely and stood up in shock, seeing 6 boys entering. 
"Unnie, what was that for." HyeYong sat up straight, rubbing her head after she fell sideways onto the couch. "OMO. Mianhae." she quickly bounced herself off and bowed 90 degrees.

Who is the 6boys?! Wahahahahaha >_<  Somewhere in this chapter, a clue was given ^^ ENJOY (: