Please don't mind this chapter and let me spazzzz and my opinions too.

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

NOTE :
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE!! 
If you don't want to read on it is ok.
Come back in a day or two days time.
I just want to spazz badly on The Chaser MV.

 

Added a few pictures in the bottom......(for those who have read before I edited)

HELLO!! Ok, so have you watched THE CHASER?
Yes? VERY GOOD I LOVE YOU!!
No?! THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING THIS?! GO AND WATCH IT AND SPAM THE REPLAY BUTTON! You can read this later on!!!

Ok..Firstly, the MV is really really really good. I even watched the live showcase, so I suppose I have to pull an all nighters tonight to study. Gonna head down to Starbucks soon. 
Anyways. it is just DAE to the BAK! Right right? I know you agree with me. And so, if INFINITE doesn't get 1st place, I AM GOING TO SNIP MY HAIR SHORT!!
Yes! I am not lying. My hair is kind of long. The length of EunJi's 3rd from the left. So if INFINITE doesn't get first, I am gonna snip my hair till above my shoulder. Some what like GaIn of (BEG) or EunJung of (T-ara). I will take a proof shot then. 
Oh . BIG GAMBLE!. But I believe in our boys. You do too right? hehehe

Secondly.....What I want to say is that.. (you may not agree with me. It is just my own opinion). I am a tad bit little disappointed with this MV. What happened to the Woollim + storylines MV concept go to?! I know there is some kind of story line. But, I don't get it. Myungie in that flipping car all throughout. Gyu in the rain With the key. DongWoo and Yeollie racing on bikes. HoYa climbing some high element thing. Jongie getting near the mystery box. No other scenes of WooHyunnie other then him spinning in the studio set. 
(I watched the MV again for 3 times. And I finally deciphered something. Will talk about it in a while)

Thirdly. THE LIVE SHOWCASE IS JUST DAEBAK!!!!!!! Do you even need me to say anything? It was just so INFINITE style. You know what I mean right? Awesome beyond the point of words. I really don't know what to say. The talking part was just so cute too. Poor Myungie. He was left with no other languages to greet. He was pulling his hair out HAHAHA. And Gyu picked on HoYa a few times?! YAH!! KIM SUNGGYU! STOP BULLYING MY HOYA! And the most amazing thing was...when HoYa greeted and introduced himself, he said. "Annyeong hasaeyo, I am HoAegi, HoYa ipmida." OMG!!! Self-proclaim HoAegi!!! Some one please slap him to wake him up. hahaha

Anyways...Let me breathe first HAHA. I think I am done with my first part HAHA
Let's take a break and have a The Chaser MV and Showcase pic spam first. You know I always include a story right? HAHAHAHA

tumblr_m42d5vxcEy1qkhgmto2_500.jpg NO MYUNG!! NO!! RaIm and GyuWifey is not going to approve of this NO NO!!
tumblr_m42cmbJB9Q1qb6lgko4_250.jpg DongWoo : SUNGYEOL!! I THINK YOU PIERCINGS MADE YOU DEAF!! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!?!
tumblr_m42bfaHTQB1rtpbwqo1_500.jpg SungGyu : Psst, HoYa, let's kiss. 
I think the head here is WooHyun? WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!
tumblr_m42b3wMLVS1rvpynpo1_500.png OH!!! I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT THIS PICTURE!! I bet SungGyu was the happiest. In Paradise MV, he was the only one who had to kneel down. HAHAHA! The members were laughing at him. NOW It is PAYBACK TIME!!! 
Leader SungGyu : LAUGH Laugh some more!! Kneel down in front of me!! ROAR hehehe
tumblr_m427iei1Dd1rvpynpo8_250.jpg WooHyun got caught Cheating!! And worse. DongWoo trying to give him a Goldfish kiss!!!
tumblr_m427nrzjVU1rtpbwqo1_250.jpg Obviously, these two, WILL NOT BE HAPPY!!
tumblr_m42dhvoDpC1rtpbwqo1_500.jpg And so they decided to do something *ahem* under the table.
tumblr_m42azw5L2R1qcu8lyo2_500.jpg So bad the WooHyun started Crying (SEE WOOHYUN!!) Who asked you to cheat?!
tumblr_m42e1iUBpH1rtpbwqo1_500.jpg Talk to my hand b***h ok this is so bad HAHA

Ok...Phew *wipes perspiration away* huff huff puff puff...let's continue on with part 2.....

HoYa!! IS CONFIRMED IN THE SITCOM!! With Busan Ssatori?! HAHAHA! No wonder EunJi is in it too. I bet these two Busan idols will have a good time. DaeHyun from B.A.P should join in too. HAHAHA
OH...SungGyu was so evil!! When KyungLim unnie asked about what they have been doing to prepare for this album, SungGyu said something along the lines of practicing for the members. But when it came to Hoya, he picked on HoYa, AGAIN!! Saying the my baby HoYa has been in the dorm resting all the while. HAHAHA

And as promised...here is my understanding of the MV. I did not go according to the lyrics though. Just the scenes itself.  uhm..for the timing stated, I am going according to the offical MV released by Woollim.
oK..First off, we see a SungGyu hand 'magnetizing' the key into his y palms. And then a tumbling car with Myungie inside WITH THE KEY!!
@0:41, shows a SungGyu walking away right after the tumbling. Probably after he took the KEY.
@1:38 we have a SungYeol and a DongWoo chasing each other down in bikes. sideline a little. I realised DongWoo and SungYeol were both wearing really covered up wrist wraps for even the dance. and showcase. I think they both goth injured with those shattered glasses? But just that SungYeol's was worse? Anyways... I have a feeling, they might be chasing each other, for the KEY!
@2:17 ok.. this is not part of the story..but DongWoo being a DareDevil, whacking the lamptubes... DONGWOO!! I hope those aren't flourescent lamps. But normal lamps. Flourescent lamps contains poisonous gases!!! (Don't mean to make you readers worried, BUT I AM WORRIED TOO!! But lucky, from my understanding, it doesn't look any where like a flourescent lamp. So he should be safe.)
@2:55 OF COURSE!!! HoAegi's RAP!!! At this part, he is climbing some high element thing.. maybe in search for the KEY too!! and then, getting lost in a world of Mirrors.
@3:25 we have WooHyun spinning in the studio set. With what I suppose as the KEY hanging from his right hand.
@3:30, of course we have SungJong appearing with the KEY once again! And he touches the box...but DID NOT OPEN IT!!!
@3:50, they show a SungJong in the big container...with his eyes opening ILY!! (pssst there might be something about it. read on!)
@4:12, it ended with the box closed.. 


I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT THE LAST SCENE!!!!!
1. SungJong have opened it, took whatever it is inside and escaped. 
2. Right before SungJong could even slot the key in, he might be knocked out or something. 
3. k-dramatic scenes, SungJong decided not to open the box.

4. Another VERY k-DRAMATIC PLOT I thought of...A ridiculous one in fact.
Maybe, they were split into 2 groups of gangsters or what so ever.....I still have not decipher who is in which group yet though....
Maybe SungJong got the key LONG AGO!! (if you go by the Benjamin Buttons story plot,) DongWoo attacked SungJong before he could even open the box. Stole the KEY away.  SungYeol might be in the same gang as SungJong..so he chased down DongWoo to get the KEY back. DongWoo lost the KEY, so he got angry and smashed the lighting tubes. SungYeol passed the KEY on to MyungSoo. BUT!! A wild SungGyu appears, killing MyungSoo for the KEY.
As for HoYa and WooHyun...I am still thinking where they fit in.....HAHA 

HAHAHA Dramatic and imaginative thinking I have......


ANYWAYS............if Woollim continues their STORYLINE MV concept, there might be a part 2!! I am just saying..THERE MIGHT!! Not confirmed.....but let's hope so.

I saw this picture.......tumblr_m42hgn5XsQ1rslkjlo2_500.jpg HoYa and DongWoo carefully taking their steps down the Helicopter...
tumblr_m42hbmjNwu1rslkjlo1_500.jpg  GyuGyu too...really careful steps..
THIS IS NOT HOW YOU GET OF A HELICOPTER!!!! Especially when there are cameras around!!
As you know I have experienced it before. Not a live flying helicopter though...I went on the helicopter for practical lessons before. (I am an Aeronautical Engineering Girl..as you remember) and what we did was... JUMP OFF THE HELICOPTER!! Even my class guys were shocked at my daring moves..And they tried it, saying it was fun!! Haha..INFINITE ah, I believe this scene is already in Seoul?no? But it means you have gotten off the helicopter like at least 3 times right? You should know to JUMP?! hahaha

OH GOSH!! Finally done with this LONG SPAZZ!! I shall go study hard now...see ya soon..
Oh...what about your views? You can spam my comment box here, I DON'T MIND haha... or you can PM me your views and we can discuss !! haha ><