Pregnant? or.. pregnant WOMEN?

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

"I am so sorry, I didn't spend time with you the last two weeks and now I have to go Japan for a week." I apologised to my lovely wife.
"Hehe, that is ok. I know that oppas are all busy preparing for their Japan album release." she was always so understanding.
"Make sure you take care of yourself ok? You might not know when there is a baby churning in the process in your tummy." I rubbed off her.
"Oppa." she smacked my hands off her tummy. 
"What? We got to protect you, you know." I said, packing a few clothes into my luggage. 
"But, what if I am not pregnant?" she asked.
"What do you mean?" I stopped everything.
"I don't know. But, I am still eating normally, I have not gained weight, I am still me. Just that, my s has become a little tender, but I guess that is showing that my monthly gift is coming?" she pouted. 
"Aigoo, pabo. You think the symptoms will show up so quickly? When SoRa noona had her twins, her symptoms came up only at the 3rd week." I flick her head lightly. 
"True. Oh, but I hate those symptoms. Sleepless nights, nausea feelings." she shivered at the thoughts of it. 


HyeYong's POV

The next day morning, INFINITE oppas headed towards the airport. Us girls met up to do some shopping again. After all, spring is coming soon. 
"HyeYong ah, are you sure you can finish so much?" RaIm unnie stared at the huge amount of food I ordered. 
"Did you not eat breakfast?" HeeMin unnie asked worriedly.
"I did, but I am just feeling slightly hungry." I brushed them off.
"This isn't something a slightly hungry woman should be eating." EunJi pointed at the food too.
"Are you....by any chance..." ChaeRin unnie leaned in, and all of us did the same thing, as if she had a secret to tell us. "Pregnant?" At instant, all the unnies had their attention on me.
"ANIYA" I shouted. "Yah, don't you unnies know. When ever my period is near, I will eat more right?" I snapped at their no-evidence conclusion. 
I picked up a slice of fish and was about to put it into my mouth when a gush of nauseating feeling build up in my chest. I put it down and drank my water, thinking it was just me being sick. Then I tried again. The smell of the fish hit me really bad. I put down my spoon and made a dash towards the washroom.
"Yah..HyeYong, gwenchana?" ChaeRin unnie followed behind me. "HyeYong, open the door." she knocked on the cubicle door. 
"Euueeh bleh.." I was trying to vomit, but nothing came out. I stood up and headed out. Thankfully, ChaeRin unnie was there to support me as I was feeling a little giddy. 
"Are you ok?" she brushed my hair.
"I am fine. Just not feeling well I suppose." I told her. When we went back to the seats, the other unnies shot a worried look at me. 
"Maybe you should eat chicken." MinAh unnie exchanged her plate of chicken with my plate of fish. I dug in. Chicken tasted so wonderful. 
"But HyeYong, are you sure you are not pregnant?" Amy unnie shot me a worried look. 
"Yea. First the amount of food you ordered. Then the vomitting. And, isn't your period suppose to come last week? It means that you are about a week late." RaIm unnie listed all the possible sightings and evidence of me being pregnant. 
"Why not we go and have a check up before we go shopping?" EunJi suggested. 
"Ok, I will call Doctor Kim and let him know we are postponing our full body check ups to this afternoon." Amy unnie said. Under the contract of Woollim ent, we girls are suppose to have a full body check up every 6 months to ensure that our health is in tip top condition for showcases and performances. We were scheduled for one in another 3 weeks. But I guess it is alright to have it now?
"And if you are really pregnant, you wouldn't have to waste money on all those spring clothes." MinAh unnie blurted out.
"Yah yah, why are you crying?" EunJi started rubbing my back. 
"MinAh unnie *sobs* are you *sobs* trying to say that *sobs* if I get pregnant, *sobs* I will become fat and ugly?" I said in between my sobs.
"Aniya." MinAh unnie frantically denied.
"Oh gosh, some one is getting very sensitive and touchy on the topic?" HeeMin unnie smirked. "Just like a pregnant woman." 
"True. Since when did you care about getting fat huh?" RaIm unnie laughed. 
"Since...." yea, since when did I care about being fat? I never really bothered. Until..today. 


EunJi's POV

We headed towards the clinic right after lunch. We went in two by two. And being the youngest, HyeYong and I were the last one to enter. 
Doctor Kim conducted the check up on me first. Then HyeYong. All was well for me. But when It was HyeYong's turn, his expressions didn't look very good.
"Doctor Kim, is there..something wrong with me?" HyeYong asked worriedly.
"Hold on a moment, I will be right back." Doctor Kim took her files and walked out to the other room.
"What is wrong?" RaIm unnie popped her head in.
"I don't know. He asked me to wait." HyeYong whispered back. 
Soon, Doctor Kim came in. "HyeYong, I need some urine samples from you." he handled HyeYong a small container. Confused, HyeYong took the container and headed to the toilet.
"Doctor Kim, is there something wrong with HyeYong?" I asked worriedly.
"There is nothing wrong with her. But, she might be pregnant." he informed me.
"Really?" I beamed. "Just as we expected." 
"Ah, is that why you girls want to have your check ups earlier?" he guessed it.
"Yea. It is weird for HyeYong to come alone too. After our honeymoon, fans have been speculating that one or a few of us might be pregnant. So we are very cautious about heading to any clinic alone." I explained. 
"In fact, the fans are right." Doctor Kim smiled widely.
"Wait. What do you mean by that?" I asked, not understanding what he was saying.
"I think you should go and ask you unnies later?" he hinted.
"So, one of them is pregnant too?!" I was so elated. 
"Maybe one, maybe two." he smirked. 
"OH MY GOSH!!" I shrieked. But quickly composed myself as HyeYong came back in. 
"So, Doctor Kim, what is wrong with me?" HyeYong asked.
"Congratulations, you are pregnant." Doctor Kim said firmly.
"I...I am what?" HyeYong was shocked.
"You are pregnant my dear. You are going to be a mum." Doctor Kim repeated.
"KYAA!! I ..I AM PREGNANT!!" HyeYong announced, shaking me on my shoulders. 
"Wow, you seem really happy about it. HeeMin and RaIm looks kind of lost." Doctor Kim revealed, but smacked himself on his head when he realised he wasn't suppose to disclose anything.
"Anyways. I will be contacting my good friend, Doctor Choi at the Gynecology department of Seoul University. You can contact her to book an appointment within this three days so that she can do a full check up and brief you about some things you should know. I will inform her that you girls are idols, so things have to be discreet, such as you girls going into the department." Doctor Kim informed us.
"Thank you. Thank you so much." HyeYong was on the verge of tears. 
"I guess I won't be seeing you for the next nine months?" he joked, sending us out. 



 



OH MY GOD! HYEYONG IS PREGNANT!!! RaIm and HeeMinn too!! Ok, but uhm..I won't be writing much about RaIm's and HeeMin's pregnancy. Mainly on HyeYong only. 
And a EunJi POV.
tumblr_lv3sfqaQPB1qamuk8o1_500.gif EunJi : High Five high five!!Yah!! I got my own POV! Hmph, I shall go complain to SungYeol oppa.
tumblr_m3nwxqSPbV1qg2esgo1_500.jpg HoYa checking out SungGyu's ...
tumblr_m3nwxqSPbV1qg2esgo2_500.jpg HoYa drooled and got caught by DongWoo. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH2TqonFgSz307lATqd0w BE THAT WAY THEN!! I am just going to find MyungSoo.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPT7KxhRnP03_leAYqZwiimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi6J35SPgNmWLDNfhu3bv I shall take off my shirt for MyungSoo. You stupid HoYa.
asdwd3scqaarxhx.png?w=600&h=689 JEALOUS?!
tumblr_m3l4euspAt1r7x3qto1_500.jpg Go away, HoYa, I am now MyungSoo's