Getting Caught, Getting Stressed!!

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

allkpop_logo.png

As reported last week, once idol boyband member, INFINITE,  now a producer, a song writer and CEO of YaDong Ent. uhm... I meant Hech Entertainment was caught getting a few pregnancy test kits off the shelf of the pharmacy near where they reside. Sparking the interest of many if HyeYong, maknae of once idol girl group, CHARM5, is pregnant again. 
This week, they were caught by cameras of them walking into a clinic. Not a usual clinic, but a Gynaecology. 
So, is HyeYong once again pregnant? With their sons, three of whom are now 16, one 6 years old, and the youngest at 5. Will they be adding on to the population boom of South Korea too?

 


HyeYong's POV

"Lee HoWon!! You said we wouldn't get caught! You said you wasn't caught getting those test kit off the shelves!" I shouted. 
"I what?! OH MY GOSH! There are pictures too?!" He ran straigh towards me, without even drying his hair. 
"Ya Ya! Your hair is dripping water. I am dry now, go away." I pushed him aside.
"I can make you wet any time if you want." he winked and his lips. 
"EWW!! GO DRY YOUR HAIR NOW!" I hollered. 
As HoYa shuffled his way back into the bathroom, I started to have wild thoughts. 
"HoYa oppa~~..." I cooed. 
"Yes dear?" he popped his head out immediately at the change of my tone. 
"I...I am afraid." my voice quivered.
"Afraid of?" he asked, scooting towards me. 
"Everyone..." I sighed.
"Why? What is wrong?" he embraced me, combing his fingers down my hair.
"Just.. The doctor said I am not pregnant. All those symptoms were probably psychological thinking." I stated my point.
"Uh huh. So?"
"So... if they find out I am not pregnant... what if..what if they start saying that I am no longer fertile? What if they say that you should leave me because I can't produce anymore? What if..? uhmp.." In a moment, my lips were sealed with his. 
"No more what ifs. I will never leave your side. And the doctor said that you can always get pregnant till you are 46, 47. We still have long to go." he comforted me. 
"But..."
"No more buts too." he kissed me again. 
"Now, no more reading of all this disturbing news, and off to bed." he said, sliding his left arm below my thighs, his right supporting my back, he carried me off the chair in a bridal style, towards the bed. 
"Arasso.." I wrapped myself with half of the blanket as he went back to turn off the computer, snuggling right up beside me. 
"You really won't leave me? Even if I can't give you any more babies?" I whispered. 
"Of course. Come on. We agreed on 5. It was my own greed that I wanted another, hopefully that it will be a girl. So now, no more weird thinking. I will be a jerk if I leave you. I will be punished by God. Get run over by cars, strike by lightning." he started stating all the bad stuff that could happen to him. 
"Hehehe.." I started giggling.
"YAH! Why are you giggling? Shouldn't you be asking me to stop saying such bad stuff too?" he whined. 
"Hehe.. Cause I really want to make sure that you will never leave me." I smiled sheepishly.
"Yah you... here comes my Octy fingers.." he wriggled his fingers and started tickling me. 
"AHH!! STOP STOP!! " I twisted and turned, begging him to let me off. 
'THUD!' I slipped off the bed and landed on my back, hard.
"HAHAH!!! HAHAHA!!" he started laughing.
"Yah.. It hurts." I pouted. Rubbing my back, trying to stand up. 
"ACK!" I groaned and fell back on the floor, clutching against my lower torso. 
"Are.. are you ok?" he scooted over worriedly. 
"Unng.." I let out whimpers, my face cringing. 
"Yah yah.. don't scare me..HyeYong. Talk to me." he started to panic. 
"App..pa." I whimpered, trying to catch a few breathes in between. Then I felt my bottom getting warm and wet. With my fingers trembling, I reached out towards the spot, only to see my fingers getting stained with blood.
"Op...pa.... bl..o..lood..." I started to panic too. 


HoYa's POV

Suddenly, HyeYong slipped back down, groaning in pain. She wasn't replying to any of my questions, but only whimpers. 
"Op...pa.... bl..o..lood..."  she showed me her fingers. 
"Oh my gosh!!" I screamed. 
"OPPA!! Quick!! HOSPITAL! I am hurting badly!!" she managed to force out a few shouts and sentences. 
"Ahh.. right.." I grabbed a jacket, putting it over her as I carried her up.
"Appa??" YongWon, the light sleeper was probably awoken by the noise we made. "APPA!! What is wrong with omma?!" his sleepy eyes widened. 
"I will explain later. Uhm.. help me..get my car keys. Follow me." I instructed. 
He followed. Poor boy. Must have been frightened out of his own guts to see his mom bleeding like this. 
"Take care of omma ok. I will rush to the hospital now." I said, starting the engine.
"HyeYong ah.. hang in there. We will be reaching soon." I kept repeating. 
'beebwee bee bwee bee bwee' 
"Dad. The police are behind." YongWon informed.
"Ahh, shoot." I quickly pulled over and a policeman stepped out of the police car, walking towards us.
"Sir, I will need to catch you for speeding. I need your..." 
"Please please. My wife is bleeding badly. She could be having a miscarriage. Please." I cut his sentence. I don't car if I get fined or jailed. Getting HyeYong right to the hospital is my top priority.
"I...Alright follow me. I will open the road for you." he said, going back into his police car, informing his partner. They the siren once again and I followed closely. Dashing through red lights right behind the police car. Definitely going to make it on the news the next day. 
"Thank you very much. Thank you very much." I kept telling the police. 
"DOCTOR!! Please save my omma!" YongWon pleaded. 
"I am sorry sir, you are not allowed beyond this point." the nurse told me. 
"Please, doctor. Please save my wife." I pleaded, falling on my knees.
"Appa." YongWon caught me, pulling me towards the bench.
"Appa, what happened?" he asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.
I started to tell him what happened. That tickling game we played. I should have stopped when she said so.
"Appa. It is alright. Omma will be fine. And if omma is pregnant. My future dongsaeng will be fine too." he comforted.
"I am sorry YongWon ah. Sorry for dragging you out. You must have been afraid right?" I wiped my tears away.
"I would be lying if I wasn't. I was dying inside. But I knew I had to stay strong no matter what." he patted his chest.
"Gomawoyo." I thanked him. 
"And appa, don't ever think of standing up and pacing around. That's so dramatic." he teased as I was about to stand up.
"I wasn't. Tsk. You and your dramas. I was going to get hot drinks for the both of us." I knocked his head. 

 


Sorry. A very short chapter. Last Thurs was my birthday, so I was busy like..*coughs* an idol, running around places to celeb birthday with my friends. And also, Wed and Fri was my besties bdae too..So the three of us were so busy, I didn't have time to update anything. Barely squeezed out some ideas for this chapter. So sorry. 
tumblr_m6w3xlvhc91ra62dio1_400.gif Someone please tell me how troll Lee HoWon is..