Wedding photos II

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

I was standing in the doorway.  I was greeted by a very cosy living room, with floor to ceiling window panels that shows the night sky. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9zgd6P0BnZJ2U-HDeicq A living room big enough for a family gathering.
"Hurry up, we got to get changing. We will have forever to explore our home and create beautiful memories." HoYa oppa snapped me out of my thoughts. 
Facing him, I tip-toed, lifting up my left leg, wrapping my hands around his neck, giving him a thank you kiss on his lips. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBZnLm8DDwI8_eZr8FDyU
"Welcome home!!" a very bright flash broke us apart as the photographer said. "Let's get working." We chuckled awkwardly, heading towards the master bedroom to change. 
The master bedroom is HEAVEN!! PARADISE!!  
"Stop gawking!" HoYa oppa once again snapped me out of my thoughts. I stared at him, wondering how much time I have wasted. He has already changed into his suit.
"Ah, mianhae." I rushed into the bathroom. The bathroom was another shock too. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFNpOQooadn3Y-lIjAXI8 SO HUGE!! 
With the help of two stylist, I managed to get into my purple/white wedding dress. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFQIl8KZZivIlfUJ5nZD9 I got out, sat at the vanity table to quickly get my hairdone, and a little touch up on my make up. 
We quickly started on the photo shoot once again. "Truthfully, other than the living room and master bedroom, the other four room and the kitchen are a mystery to me." HoYa oppa confessed.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"The seven of us INFINITE members decided to decorate one room each as a wedding present. SungGyu hyung, DongWoo hyung, MyungSoo and SungJong designed each of the four rooms. WooHyun designed the kitchen." oppa explained. 
The first room we walked in. "Must be by SungJong." I giggled. 
"FASHIONISTA!" HoYa oppa exclaimed. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiWpDrPsWsRev40flChdE What could we expect from this hehe. The left half is for me, since it is filled with female clothes, and the right half is for HoYa oppa. 
'FILL UP THE CLOSET YOURSELF! So tiring~~ hehe.' SungJong left a note. Aigoo, so cute of him. We decided to skipped out photo shoots in the closet until we change to casual clothes.
The second room, should be by DongWoo oppa. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC4AWp5dXdz0azv6reBWJ A home gym!! 
"HoYa oppa, I hope you are returning back the favour as good as we get it." I gasped. I know all this equipment doesn't come cheap. Not forgetting the closet too. Those hard earned money. 
"Aigoo, don't cry. Woman shouldn't be crying in their wedding dress." HoYa oppa carefully wipe the tear off my eyes. In the wedding dress and suit, we took a playful photo in the gym room.
"I forgot to tell you. All the ommonims and abojis chipped in too. So, it wasn't that hard on us." HoYa oppa told me, I guess, trying to make me feel better.



HoYa's POV

I was shocked myself too. I had designed a gym room for WooHyun, a recording home station for Gyu hyung and DongWoo hyung , a couple's playroom for SungJong and SungYeol. 
We continued on with our photoshoot. The smallest room of all images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzlmiz9ZAWbiGvPA66x0W a home studio. I suppose this is by MyungSoo? HyeYong and I took a few cosy pictures in here since we expect ourselves to be cuddling around each other in this room quite often. Small enough for the two of us.
"Ugh....." I quickly closed back the last door. If we had already seen the rooms by DongWoo hyung, MyungSoo and SungJong.... "SUNGGYU HYUNG!!" I gasped. How could he?!
"What what? Why are you so shock?" HyeYong seemed very excited. Who wouldn't? After the three awesome rooms.
"I don't think you want to see this room yet..." I trailed off.
"I want.." she pouted..
"You sure?" I asked for her confirmation and she nodded. 
I opened the Winner the Pooh decorated, BABY ROOM!! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2aHOFm3YgKD3Boalb373
"OMO!" HyeYong gasped. She started to blush. So much that her foundations couldn't cover that pinkish skin of hers. 
"I guess grandpa Gyu wants great-grandchildren?" I joked, breaking the awkwardness. 
We ended our photoshoot in the wedding dress and suit, in the kitchen.
"WooHyun did a good job with the kitchen. I am expecting wonderful homecook meals now." I smiled really wide. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQTnf6Ylcp79TccGz9FjB Well, delicious cooking methods runs in the Nam family I suppose. 
As the night sets in, we changed into pyjamas.  We snapped a whole lot more of lovey dovey, cheesy pictures that would make fingers curl badly. This time, we back tracked our way, ending in the master bedroom.  Tugging ourselves in bed, we ended it the photo shoot session like  this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkTIk3ICk4aKfhTxXMBiQ
"Thank you for the hard work. Thank you." we bowed. 
"We will pick the best pictures and put into the wedding album, confirmed with you two next week, and have it printed by the forth week." the photographer explained to us the procedure. 
After the staff have left, HyeYong started to pack up.
"Where are you going?" I asked. 
"Back to the dorm? Where else can I go?" she asked.
"We are sleeping here tonight." I told her. Just like a small girl, she started jumping up and down, clapping and cheering. 
"Wait, if this is our home, where are the other oppas' and unnies' love nest?" she questioned.
"I will show you tomorrow morning." I replied. 
"We will not disturb the two of you. But just make sure you are up and ready for practice by 10am tomorrow." GeoNam hyung nagged. We nodded and chased them out of our love nest playfully. 
Not sure if it is because of excitement, or because it has been a long time since the two of us cuddled together to sleep, none of us could fall asleep. We probably laid staring at each other, giggling away for nearly three hours before we knocked out. 


 



OH MY GOSH!! I wish this is my house!!!!!
Oh wait...uhm, my apologies, I said the wedding day will come in about 2-3 chapters? But I ended up with 3 chapters, and I have 2 more chapter to go before I update on the wedding day.