027

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"~ A I O I A I O I A A I O ohhh~~" I woke up to the sound of INFINITE's Julia. 
"Yeubusaeyo." I picked up the phone groggily.
"HyeYong ah. You are still asleep?" the other side said.
"Ugh. Yea. What time is it now?" my eyes were still closed.
"10 minutes till 8am." I jolted up at the response.
"WHAT?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I scolded JungMIn oppa through the phone.
"Don't panic. I expected that you will be so nervous you slept very late last night right?" JungMin oppa paused. I nodded silently.
"I had asked coach to push everything back by half an hour. So you have time to get ready till 8:30am." he informed me.
"Wow. Thank you. I shall go prepare now. I will call you once I am done." I propped myself off the bed. I quickly prepared my stuff and headed towards the quarters' shower room. 
KARAに夢中! I was wearing this as I headed back towards my room. Quickly, I folded my figure skating costume needed and placed it into a paper bag. I packed a few make ups into my bagpack. Making sure that everything is in, I gave JungMin oppa a call while slipping into images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMX0Zt-uOiPcwRurzpRak. I slung my skates over my shoulders, took my stuff and headed towards the lobby.
"Good morning." I said while walking up towards my coach and JungMin oppa.Because today's competition is quite a big event, the principal and rented the idols type of van to ferry us over to the venue. 
"Make sure you have everything brought down. The competition ring is about an hour away. We have no time to rush back to take anything your missed out." coach made sure we check that all the important items were packed.  
I plugged in and kept replaying the music to our routine. Running through our steps mentally. A few messages came in at once. 
They were all by INFINITE oppas, TeenTop boys and CHARM5 unnies. 
"Waeyo? Why do you look so disappointed?" JungMIn oppa realised my sad face. 
"Nothing." I forced a smile. Somehow I was disappointed. All of them messaged me a good luck, but saying that they could not make it to watch my compeptition because of schedules. I didn't want them to see me compete initially because I am afraid I will fail. But I some how felt a tinge of sadness. Once we reached the venue, we were lead to our holding room. It was a temporary holding room. There was a screen inside, link by wi-fi so that we can monitor the other competitors while waiting. We quickly went to change into our costumes. 


SungGyu's POV

"I have checked the schedule already. Thank goodness MinAh is the 3rd to compete and HyeYong is the 14th to compete. We will have enough time to spring a surprise on both of them." WooHyun informed all of us, including CHARM5. We split into 2 groups and got into both of the vans, heading towards the venue. JongRyul hyung had called the organisers beforehand to inform them that we will be sneaking a surprise on the two girls. So it would help if they can find a holding for us too. Once we reached, the 3 girls got out first since they are not known to public yet. The rest of us put on our disguise and headed out one by one, running towards the holding room so we won't be spotted. We played scissors paper stone to decided the loser and winner. Losers could only watch from the screen and decorate the room while winners get to go out and watch it live. In the end, the 3 girls won, together with WooHyun. HoYa and SungJong. The rest of us admitted to defeat and stayed in the room.
"We will be back soon. "SungJong grinned and waved. They went out in pairs so that the boys won't be spotted by any one. We, the lonely ones started decorating the room so that we can get it ready to watch MinAh's routine. 
"Hyung PALI! There is not much time left." we were all panicking. Soon the results of MinAh's routine will be out and she will be walking down this corridor not long later. 
"8.9, 8.7, 8.8, 9.0, 8.8" the voice announced as the judges held up their score cards.
"Overall, 8.83" it announced again. The camera went towards MinAh as she heaved a sigh of relief. She and her partner hugged each other tightly.
"Hyung, she is walking back now." DongWoo called to inform. We had sent him out to scout. Once MinAh walked pass our door, we went out to grab her in.
"AHHHH!!" she screamed, shutting her eyes tightly.
"What what happened?" SungJong burst in. 
"OPPA?! UNNIE?!" MinAh's eyes widened. "I thought all of you could not make it." 
"Surprise?" we said like it was nothing. MinAh excused herself to change into comfortable clothing and footwear before joining us again. After chatting a while, it was time for the winning team to go out and watch HyeYong live. Some how, MinAh managed to sneak out and join them, without us knowing.