Miscarriage? or just Rice Cake?

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

It seemed like after I found out I am pregnant, all the symptoms started falling on me. 

Rushing to the toilet in the middle of the night, on to vomit out nothing. 
Eating worse than a pig. 
Extremely tender s. 
Cat naps even in the afternoon.
Wanting to vomit again at the smell of fishes. Damn. I love fishes. I wonder how I am going to survive the next nine months without fishes.
Cravings for ice cream. 
An a very keen sense of smell.

You name it, I have it. The weird thing is HeeMin unnie and RaIm unnie have not have their symptoms showing up yet. 
"Yah, woman. What are you doing?" ChaeRin unnie the kitchen lights. 
"Oh my gosh, are you finding for ice cream again? At 1am?" EunMi unnie appeared. The two of them insisted that they should sleep over my house to take care of me, seeing that my symptoms seems very extreme. 
"Thank goodness the ice cream was long gone." I heard ChaeRin unnie whispered.
"UNNIE!! You what?! The ice creams are all gone?!" I..I was dying. The whole world seemed to be tumbling down on me. ICE CREAM!! I NEED YOU!!
"It is not good for a preggy to be eating so much ice cream." EunMi unnie scolded me. 
I started to put my acting skills to good use. But truthfully, it hurts me badly. No more ice cream? I started sniffing and pouting. 
"No, it is not going to work on us. We are not HoYa." EunMi unnie snapped. 
"I don't care. Either you get me ice cream, or....hmmm I suddenly have a craving for Boo's oppa rice cake. One of these, or I will make sure the two of you do not sleep tonight." I threatened. 
"Ugh, fine then. Rice cake." ChaeRin unnie gave in. I knew that sleep would be my triumph card.
Boo's oppa restaurant closes at 2am. So we still had some time to make it over. 
"Oh? Annyeong. What are you three ladies doing out here in the middle of the night?" Boo oppa asked.
"Pregnant woman wants your rice cake." ChaeRin unnie revealed. 
"I know the three of us are in-laws, but you don't have to name me pregnant woman right?" I pouted. 
"Wait. You...You are pregnant?!" Boo oppa eyes widened. 
"Neh." I nodded shyly.
"How many months? Does omma and appa know? HoYa? WooHyunnie?" Boo oppa shot me a whole chunk of questions.
"Wait wait. Pregnant woman's brain does not function very well." I held up my hand. " I am not sure, but should be 3 weeks? The previous time we had unprotected and I wasn't on birth control pills. Omma and Appa doesn't know yet. Oppa and HoYa oppa doesn't know it too." 
"Ahh, ok. MinKyung will be so happy to hear that JaeYa finally have a play mate." Boo oppa laughed. MinKyung is Boo's oppa wife, our sister-in-law. And JaeYa is their 2 year old son. 
"Oppa, hurry up with the rice cake, I am really really hungry." I rubbed my belly. Excitedly, Boo oppa skipped his way into the kitchen. 
"HyeYong ah. Are you ...really THAT hungry?" Boo oppa, EunMi unnie and ChaeRin unnie stared at me like I was some monster.
"Uh huh. I think I can fill one more plate into my tummy." I chuck another spoonful into my mouth. 
"But you are on your third serving." ChaeRin unnie gasped. 
"I am not getting you another plate. Either you get back home to sleep now, or I am calling HoYa immediately, even though he should be sleeping in Japan. And your plan will be gone." Boo oppa threatened. 
"But I really want another plate." I whined.
"NO! It is not good for pregnant woman to be eating too much too." Boo oppa scolded. 
"Yea, imagine you go for your full check up tomorrow. And Dr Choi finds a chunk of rice cake in your tummy." ChaeRin unnie joked.
"You mean....she can see it?" I gulped. Believing that Dr Choi will see those rice cakes that I have stuffed in. I obediently listened to them as their continuous nagging was irritating me too. So we headed back home. Tucking me in bed while they both took each side, sleeping next to me. 
I woke up the next morning with a very bad feeling of vomiting again. I rushed out of the bed, into the bathroom. Hugging the toilet seat as if it was my life, my face buried in it. 
"Gwenchana?" ChaeRin unnie squat down and patted my back. 
"I would be lying if I said I was fine." I was looking near dead. 
After bathing, I dressed up in light winter clothesBqcdaaaaawodanbnaaaabc5vdxqkfnrbd2m1ukttm1jhc2ronj+vjejayehcaaaacawqkaxgaaaaec2l6zq_largeand waited for EunMi unnie to finish cooking breakfast. 

 

"Chalmorkaesipnida." I said, digging straight into the really healthy breakfast she made. It was practically cabbage, carrots, potatoes and, that's all.
"Un..nnie." I dropped my spoon as I felt a pang of pain hitting my stomach. 
"Gwen..gwenchana?!" EunMi unnie and ChaeRin unnie rushed to my sides as I clutched on to my stomach in pain, bending forward. 
"Help her into my car." EunMi unnie commanded, passing ChaeRin unnie her car keys. 
"The two of you go down first. I will pack all the documents that is needed before heading down." EunMi unnie opened the door for us.
"Unnie..It hurts." I whimpered. My legs could barely hold my weight. 
"It will be alright. We are heading towards the hospital now ok." ChaeRin unnie cooed. 
"Will I have a miscarriage?" I was very worried. 
"NO NO!! That will never happen!!" ChaeRin unnie shouted really loud at me. "You are not to think of any negative thoughts."
"But I am really hurting at my stomach." I winced. 
"Must be the rice cake from yesterday. Didn't we tell you not to stuff yourself with so much rice cake?" ChaeRin unnie started her nagging. 
She settled me at the back seat, the air con and waited for EunMi unnie who was near flying towards the car. 
"Buckled up?" EunMi unnie panted. We replied instantly as she stepped on the accelerator.
"UNNIE!!" I started to cry, holding up my slightly blood-stained fingers. I was feeling a little wet and warm below and I reached out to feel, only to see blood.
"OH MY GOD! EunMi unnie, hurry up!!" ChaeRin unnie started to panic.
"Unnie. What if I lose the baby? I can't. " I kept shaking my head.
"Nothing is going to happen. ok. Nothing." ChaeRin unnie kept drilling it into my head. 
Tummy pain, blood. How can you tell me that I am not going to get a miscarriage?
"Dr Choi. HyeYong is bleeding!" ChaeRin unnie was informing the doctor everything that happened. As I was being wheeled towards the Gynaecology department. 
"Doctor, please. Please save my baby." I pleaded.